Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin
Admin
Script Writer Points : 6750
Nicknames : Daniel
View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

PostAdmin on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 pm

The Gate keeper (Key to the other world)
Synopsis:
Long time ago. In the land of myth. The gate keeper (The Key to the other world) was captured by the evil forces and was forced to open the gate to the other world releasing great monsters, blood sucking creature to the world. Evil befall the land of Shedium and no help was coming forth.
People die severally, infirmities struck many. There was wailing all over each street. People could no go out for the fear of being killed by evil monsters. But suddenly a sage came from a distant land to offer help.
Using the powers of magic and spells he defeated the monsters and the evil creatures.
He released the gatekeeper from hibernation and use the gatekeeper's last strength to closed the gate causing the gatekeeper's death
Though the gatekeeper died but peace was restored into the land of Shedium.
The country became bright as it used to be before disaster struck.
There was merriment, joy and celebration over the land. But their joy was shortlived when a prophecy about the birth of a new gatekeeper was read from a book. The people remembering how they suffered from the evil monsters promised to do any thing within their power to alter the prophecy by killing whosoever the gatekeeper is... But Can they change what is destined. Will evil come back to the land of shedium... Find out in the story.
All right reserved.
No part of this publication should be pirated, copied or stored in any retrival system without the prior permission from the author.
Written by Joseph Daniel
(C) Joseph Daniel

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 am

THE GATEKEEPER
(Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 1
:
:JOSEPH DANIEL
:07019095692
The wind blew gently as Daniel stood by the road side waiting for a cab, a bag can be seen hung on his shoulder. Checking his time, it was 7:45AM.
"Oh my God I'm late again" He exclaimed.
Almost immediately a cab passed by, "Hey, Hey mister wait up"
"Where are you going boy" The cab man asked, staring at him
"To school" Daniel answered gently though he felt irritated by the Cabman calling him boy
"13, Andreson road, Hilway school" He added
"Alright, hop in" The taxi driver and they zoomed off. Daniel looked carefully at other passengers, two can be seen sitting at the back with him, while one at the front.
Few minutes later, the cab man parked in front of the famous Hilway School.
"2 dollars" The cabman said after reading the amount from the metre.
He got no reply
"I'm talking to you"He said turning back to look at Daniel.
But Daniel pay no attention to him, He seems to be searching for something
"Oh God, I forgot my wallet" He said bitterly "What will he tell the cabman" He thought looking at the cabman who was looking at him angrily
Suddenly an Idea popped in mind.."I can do some crazy things" He thought and muttering some unknown word. He stretch forth his hand and 2 dollars appeared in it.
"what you're a freak" The passenger sitting next to him exclaimed
"Yeah, I can do pretty crazy things"
He threw the money to the cabman, opened the door and zoom off to the school leaving the door opened....
"Hey you there, why are you just coming?" Ms Betty, The history teacher asked Daniel as he walked into the classroom
"I'm sorry, I woke up late" Daniel replied
"Same excuse everyday, I wondered how your parent will be coping with you" The female teacher commented.
The statement shocked Daniel, almost everyone in the school knew he was an orphan, he understand the teacher was just trying scorn him but he kept his cool, What will he do after all, Will he stand up and beat up the teacher...
"Hey Dan" someone whispered, jolting him out of reverie.
"Hi Emmy" Daniel replied moving to sit beside him. Emmy has been one of his childhood friend and the only one who knew about his strange powers.
"Dan, you are always late what's wrong with...." Emmy was trying say but was interrupted by the sonorous voice of Ms Betty.
"What's wrong with you two, will you face front and cooperate with the class" She said, Daniel took out his note and scribble down History.."Today, Our topic is THE GATEKEEPER" Ms Betty said
Gatekeeper!!! the name rang a bell Daniel thought He had heard the name somewhere, probably in his dream or in a book.
"The gatekeeper is the key to the other world, a world where evils where shut up. He died many yeas after the cervical war. When he used all his energy to close the gate" Ms Betty explained
Emmy checked his wrist-watch and whispered to Daniel
"Dan, it's time for the football competition, we'd miss the championship if we stay a bit late"
Daniel understand the meaning he always helped his friend every time to distract the teacher.
DISTRACT -yes he can do that by using his power to control the mind of the teacher...
"It's time to go" He whispered in her mind.
"Alright, we've enough today. I've to go" Ms Betty said taking his lesson note, she dusted her clothes and went out.
Emmy sighed as the teacher went out, student could be seen standing up from their seat in bid to gossip.
"yeah She finally left" Emmy shouted as he stood up from his seat.
"sometimes I wonder why you only have this power" Emmy said teasingly
"Stop that it ain't funny... You know Daniel said a bit angry
"Whoa, Whoa come of it boy, I was just joking..., Let's get going" Emmy said, holding each other arms, they went to football field...
T.B.C

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

THE GATEKEEPER
(Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 2
"Hey you there, why are you just coming?" Ms Betty, The history teacher asked Daniel as he walked into the classroom
"I'm sorry, I woke up late" Daniel replied
"Same excuse everyday, I wondered how your parent will be coping with you" The female teacher commented.
The statement shocked Daniel, almost everyone in the school knew he was an orphan, he understand the teacher was just trying scorn him but he kept his cool, What will he do afterall, Will he stood up and beat a teacher...
"Hey Dan" someone whispered, jolting him out of reverie.
"Hi emmy"  Daniel replied moving to sit beside him. Emmy has been one of his childhood friend and the only one who knew about his strange powers.
"Dan, you are always late what's wrong with...." Emmy was trying say but was interrupted by the sonorous voice of Ms Betty.
"What's wrong with you two, will you face front and cooperate with the class" She said, Daniel took out his note and scribble down History.."Today, Our topic is THE GATEKEEPER" Ms Betty said
Gatekeeper!!! the name rang a bell Daniel thought He had heard the name somewhere, probably in his dream or in a book.
"The gatekeeper is the key to the other world, a world where evils where shut up. He died many yeas after the cervical war. When he used all his energy to close the gate" Ms Betty explained
Emmy checked his wrist-watch and whispered to Daniel
"Dan, it's time for the football competition, we'd miss the championship if we stay a bit late"
Daniel understand the meaning he always helped his friend everytime to distract the teacher.
DISTRACT -yes he can do that by using his power to control the mind of the teacher...
"It's time to go" He whispered in her mind.
"Alright, we've enough today. I've to go" Ms Betty said taking his lesson note, she dusted her clothes and went out.
Emmy sighed as the teacher went out, student could be seen standing up from their seat in bid to gossip.
"yeah She finally left" Emmy shouted as he stood up from his seat.
"sometimes I wonder why you only have this power" Emmy said teasingy
"Stop that it ain't funny... You know Daniel said a bit angry
"Whoa, Whoa come of it boy, I was just joking..., Let's get going" Emmy said, holding each other arms, they went to football field...
T.B.C

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm

THE GATEKEEPER (Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 3
:
The football match seems interesting but unfortunately the cowboys club as they were popularly called were at loss, as the other club were having upper hand with a score of 3 -0.
Emmy could be seen running around trying to defend his club, the cowboys Club.
Daniel stood by
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 2
:
The football match seems interesting but unfortunately the cowboys club as they were popularly called were at loss, as the other club were having upper hand with a score of 3 -0.
Emmy could be seen running around trying to defend his club, the cowboys Club.
Daniel stood by a tree watching the football match. He had to make sure his friend win the match.
Just as the ball was in Emmy control. He made a magic illusion and turn the ball to a lion which only the goal can see.
"Help!!!" The goalkeeper as he ran out of the post.
"Goal" a loud ovation rented the air.
The score is now 3-1.
A mysterious man in black cloak and a hood stood on a tree watching the football match. He saw what happened.
"An illusion magic huh? Whose has that power? well I will find out"
He said and flew off.
Just then Daniel felt the presence of a black magic.
“What’s that” He asked rhetorically
Shouts of “it’s a Goal” jolted Daniel from his reverie. The cowboys club has scored another goal.
Emmy looked at the time, It remained 45 seconds more for the match to end. He looked around for Daniel but he was nowhere to be found…
IN THE OTHER WORLD
Different monsters and creatures can be seen moving around. The mysterious man flew in flipping his wing.
“Care for a drink” A creature called Medusa asked, offering him blood
“yeah” He said collecting the cup and gulped in the blood
“Hmmn taste nice thanks” he said returning the cup and flew off
A throne with flame of fire can be seen in the inner court; sitting on it is a mysterious man called Ben Lother the wicked one. He is the king of the other world; a royal staff can be seen in his hand and his eye were flames of fire.
“My lord” The mysterious man entered bowing before him.
“Gredarous” Lother grunted
“Yes the wicked one” Gredarous replied
“Did you find out anything”
“The wicked one, I found the presence of gatekeeper coz he alone can use illusion magic but his presence was masked by someone powers” Gredarous said
“What” Lother roared, his voice seems like the voice of a mighty thunder “Who did that ”
He hit his staff on the ground angrily causing explosion
“My Lord, calm down; there are other ways to find him” Gredarous said
“Which way” Lother asked
“Rekauzo”…
T.b.c…

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
devilmaycry
View user profile

Postdevilmaycry on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 pm

where are the rest
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:05 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 3
:
Word cannot described the pressure Daniel felt he felt something bad was going to happened but he wasn’t sure of how he felt.
Suddenly, he heard a thunder strike, he look up to see the sky darken and a strong wind likening to be a storm was furiously blowing all over the arena.
“Emmy!” Daniel shouted as he jumped down the cliff using his magic. “Emmy” he shouted again as he ran blindly towards the football pitch. But then his eye caught something…
Rekauzo was an ancient creature created by ancient sorcerers used to know chosen one to become the sorcerer supreme sorcerer but everything changed when Lother captured the creature and used it as an element in subduing the power other sorcerers thereby making himself the sorcerer supreme but other sorcerers using their magic was able to teleport to a dark world which was filled with darkness and anguish. Lother with Rekauzo by his side was able to absorb the power of lost soul (soul that were evil in their life time and created mighty creature which he called the army of Madonite. With these creatures working with him. He turns the dark world into a world called the Other world…
Daniel run blindly toward the football pitch, his eye caught something. It was a large creature flying down the sky. He looked forward to see Emmy standing in the way of the creature.
“Watch out” He shouted but it seems Emmy can’t hear nor see anything due to storm and the black cloud
”Emmy” Daniel shouted as creature was almost down
Just then Emmy felt something above him, he looked up and to his utter amazement he saw something like a black rock falling down on him. He tried to run but it was too late, there is only one thing he can do
“Help!!!” he shouted
“Don’t worry buddy, I gat your back” Daniel said as he carried him away and flew off using his magical power to create some kind of a flying plane.
“Awwwn, that was close” Emmy said as he sat on a seat in the plane
“Tighten your seat belt. We gonna crash land in a minute” Daniel announced from driver seat
“Whoa” Emmy exclaimed as the plane landed in a bush and BOOM!!! It exploded but Emmy and Daniel were out already.
“Where did you go earlier I was searching for you” Emmy asked
“Sssh No question we got to back and save some lives” Daniel said and immediately they disappeared
There was pandemonium in the football pitch as people were running helter-skelter in bid to save their lives. Mr. Justin, the game master of the cowboy’s football club was seen fidgeting with a phone.
“Hello pls i need to speak with the superintendent of this police department” he said over the phone
“yeah any problem” The superintendent asked as he collected the phone
“There is a great commotion here, there is a large creature like a monster…” he was interrupted by a loud bang, his phone flew off his as everywhere was shaken due to the impact of Rekauzo movement on the ground.
“Hello… Hello” The superintendent said but the line was off “Gosh” He exclaimed “track the number immediately” He said to an officer in a sergeant uniform.
“Right away” The officer replied and faced a laptop
Meanwhile in the school; the commotion has increased due to the earthquake caused by Rekauzo step
“Where is the gatekeeper” Rekauzo asked in a loud thunderous voice
“What” Daniel and Emmy asked as they stare at each other blankly…
“Sir I’ve gotten the location, this is it“ The officer in sergeant uniform said
“Okay!!! The football pitch, HIlway School” The superintendent read out
“Take hundred men with you and go there right away”
“Yes sir” The Sergeant saluted and went out.
Emmy and Daniel stared at each other as they remember what they were taught by their teacher about the gate keeper. They knew it could mean one thing, evil was coming back to the earth
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:09 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 4
:
“Where is the gatekeeper” Rekauzo roared again but no one responded as everyone was seen hiding.
Rekauzo moved towards a large tree and uprooted it using his hand.
“Hahaha” He laughed wickedly as he saw people hiding behind the tree. He carried the tree up and tried hit the peoples hiding there but suddenly he was distracted by the siren of the soldier vehicles which just came to the scene
“Get down everyone, get set” Sergeant Wilson commanded as thousands of armies moved out of the vehicles
“Get set, Get set, open fire” Sergeant Wilson commanded and immediately the armies opened fire on Rekauzo but the bullet has no effect on him
“Hahaha foolish mortal” Rekauzo laughed as he spit out fire causing some armies to be roasted.
Immediately the other soldiers scattered. A soldier could been seen running down a tree and unknown to him Rekauzo was behind him.
“awn this will be delicious” Rekauzo laughed as he carried the soldier who looked like a grasshopper in his hand
“Hum yummy, yummy” Rekauzo said as he ate the soldier “I need more of this” He said and looked around but saw no one as everyone has went hiding
“Where are you all hiding” Rekauzo roared as he used his eye to survey everywhere
“Aha! Catch ya” He said as he saw Daniel hiding behind a tree
“Disgusting I can’t take more of this” Daniel said as he pushed Emmy out of the way in order to protect him from Rekauzo.
Rekauzo move closer while Daniel looked around to see what he could use to attack him. He saw nothing but a gun in a far distance. He didn’t know how to use a gun but he was short of time.
Pointing his hand towards the gun and muttering some spell, he controls the gun towards Rekauzo.
His eye glow and a bullet was released. He closed his eye and remembered his last dream about how he was captured by a creature similar to Rekauzo. Opening his eye in anger, He chanted a loud spell “Enchantra” Combining his magic together with the bullet. He sent it toward Rekauzo.
“Aaarrrgh” Rekauzo screamed in pain as he was sent flying by the force of the bullet. BOOM!!! He landed on the ground.
“Hmmn Interesting, seem that boy has some power” Gredarous, the mysterious man said…
T.b.c

devilmaycry
View user profile

Postdevilmaycry on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:12 pm

wow what a spell
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:38 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 5
Daniel smiled as he brought down Rekauzo with his little secret. He never knew Rekauzo can vulnerable to his magic.
In a twinkle of eye, Rekauzo stood up facing Daniel He asked
“Who are you boy, seems you have some powers”
“That’s it I don’t who I am, but I know one thing that is I’m gonna bring you” Daniel said as he faced Rekauzo confidently
“Who is that boy” Sergeant Wilson asked but got no response.
“Get me the boy immediately this war is over” He commanded
“Yes sir” The other officers replied in unison…
Rekauzo watched as Daniel. He had a kind of feeling that he’s the gatekeeper but he wasn’t sure. There is only one way he can know.
“Get ready boy we’re going for a long ride” He said and stretched out his hand opening a portal. He dragged in Daniel and they both disappeared.
The Isle of Kedas is a lost Island where the gatekeeper lost his sword, embedded in a stone. Myth has it that only the gate keeper can handle the sword so Rekauzo brought Daniel to this isle to be able to confirm if he was the gatekeeper
“Here we are Buddy” Rekauzo said “Get ready” He said but Daniel seem lost in thought.
He seems to have seen the place before probably in his dream. BOOM! A loud thud interrupted him.
A large rock nearly knocked him but luckily for him. He noticed it early and was quick to dodge it.
“That’s what you got for thinking in a place like this” Rekauzo said and immediately He gave him a kick
“Whoa” Daniel said as he fell “This guy is really ready for war and I’m gonna show him” He added
Daniel stood up with a strong wind blowing around him. He cast a spell and created a ball of fire.
“Ready Man” He said and threw the ball of fire to Rekauzo. But just as the ball nearly touched Rekauzo, He disappeared
“What! Where is him” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Over here” Rekauzo replied from behind and before Daniel turn back, He gave him a powerful punch that sent him flying.
“Aarrgh” Daniel screamed as blood came out from his mouth. He stood up again determined to face Rekauzo with the last of his strength but Rekauzo was faster as he turned into a moving wind using this speed, He gave Daniel punch from different direction.
“Aarrgh” Daniel cried as all his clothes are covered with blood.
“Take this” Rekauzo said giving Daniel a sweeping kick
“Awwn” Daniel screamed as he crashed down.
He felt his heart in his mouth, his life drained out slowly but he won’t just give like that.
He looked up to see Rekauzo jumping down with his claw sharpen like a predator ready to devour his prey.
He looked around to see if he could see anything to defend himself. He saw nothing but one thing a sword embedded in a stone.
An idea struck his mind; he could use the sword to protect himself. Using his last strength, He stood and reach out for the sword.
Immediately, his hand touched the sword. A thunder blast struck the sword and brought it out of the stone. Lighting bolts covered his body. Rekauzo was stupefied by what he saw.
“What! He is the one” Rekauzo said fearfully…
T.b.c
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Dannyworld Forum
Follow @DannyworldForum