Dannyworld Forum
Welcome to Dannyworld Forum.
Latest topics
» The Gate keeper (Key to the other world) by Joseph Daniel
by Admin Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

» THE BEGINING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer)
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 10:41 pm

» THE LEGENDARY SWORD (Gem users)
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 10:25 pm

» Fugitive In Love
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 3:41 pm

» Get stories sent to your Facebook account
by Jimmy Sat May 12, 2018 2:06 pm

» Drop your feedback here
by Jimmy Sat May 12, 2018 2:03 pm

» BROKEN - short story
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:23 pm

» BROKEN LOVE
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:19 pm

» Breaking Free
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:18 pm

The Gate keeper (Key to the other world) by Joseph Daniel

Reply to topic

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin
Admin
Script Writer Points : 4959
Nicknames : Daniel
View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

PostAdmin on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:55 am

THE GATEKEEPER (Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 6
:
:JOSEPH DANIEL
:07019095692
In a small hut near a temple, lived a man with white hair who had been hibernated for years. A lightening bolt could be seen flying in the sky and immediately it struck the man waking him up.
“Hahaha… The gatekeeper is awake” He said laughing revealing his tooth.
The lightning bolt covered Daniel’s body for some moment before it suddenly disappeared.
Daniel stood up feeling the force of energetic waves surging into his body. He striked the floor with the sword releasing a large amount of thunder blast, Rekauzo tried to run but it was too late. The thunder struck Rekauzo and immediately he disappeared leaving Daniel alone in the Isle.
Daniel stood alone on the isle, He became weak immediately Rekauzo left. He had to go back home but how, he struck his sword on the floor and immediately a portal opened and he disappeared.
People kept searching for the young boy who disappeared mysterious though many don’t know him but there are still people like Emmy who knew him but were afraid of the police.
Just as the people were still searching for him, a thunder strike was heard and Daniel appeared with blood all over his body.
“Daniel” Emmy screamed as he ran towards him.
“Save the boy” Sergeant Wilson commanded and the armies ran after Emmy.
Just as Emmy came near Daniel, lightening bolts covered Daniel body making Henry and the armies and looked in awe.
Some transformation seems to be going on his body. His wounded part were healed and immediately the darkened cloud became normal. Few minutes later, everything became normal that one will think that nothing bad has ever to the city.
Daniel stood up, he had regained his strength and consciousness. Immediately, people surrounded him.
“Who are you boy?” An officer asked
Daniel felt irritated by the word boy but he decided to keep quiet.
“Ehm.. Ehm” Sergeant coughed in order to notify others of his presence. People give way for him to move closer to Daniel.
“Did you have some powers young man?” Wilson asked but still Daniel kept quiet.
“If you can’t answer then you are following us” Wilson replied turning back
“I’ve some powers” Daniel said and Wilson turned back to face him
“How does it works” He asked again
“Like this” Daniel replied and pointed his sword towards an officer and immediately he turned into a pig.
“What” people exclaimed as they ran towards the officer but before they could turn back, Daniel touched emmy and they both disappeared…
IN THE OTHER WORLD
Ben lother sat on a throne eating as Gredarous walked in tiredly.
“You weak, take this” Lother said throwing some human flesh towards him.
“Thanks” Gredarous replied eating the human flesh hurriedly. Within a couple of minutes, He regained his strength.
“I’ve found the gatekeeper” Gredarous said after some minutes of silence.
“Hahahaha capture him immediately” Lother commanded and Gredarous left.
“At last, I shall have my revenge and shall be released into earth hahaha” Lother laughed wickedly.
“Why did you turn the soldier into a pig” Emmy asked as they appeared into his house
“it was just an illusion, it will fade away within a few minutes” Daniel replied
“Okay” Emmy replied
“It’s late already. I’ll take my leave. Goodbye” Daniel said waved to Emmy and walked down the street…
Daniel alone walked down the street in the dark. There was no light but still he could recognize his way home.
As he was walking, he felt a presence behind him. He turned back but saw nothing so he kept walking.
On reaching a glassy house, He looked at the mirror and saw two red eyes following him. He became alarmed.
He turned back but saw nothing except the sound of a screech. Before one could say “Jack Robinson” Two creature like bats with red eye came down, carried him and flew away.
“Help” Daniel voice echoed as he flew up in the sky.
“Help” Emmy heard an echo but he thought it is something else…
T.b.c
devilmaycry
View user profile

Postdevilmaycry on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 am

dat is ur teacher
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:05 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 7
:
The sun reflected into the room showing it was morning. Daniel opened his eye to meet himself in a strange room. Events of what happened last night came rushing in into his memory.
“Welcome gatekeeper” A voice roared from the inner room.
Daniel looked up to see a man with a crown on his head. His face radiated some kind of light. Stretching his staff towards Daniel, He floated forward like a doll being controlled by a remote.
“Who are you” Daniel said as he floated forward. He tried to move his body but he was unable to. It seems he was bound by some invisible spells.
“Don’t even try to use your magic Gatekeeper” The man said bringing out a gourd. ”I know how dangerous you will be with your magic so magic is captured and seized here” He said showing him the gourd
“Who are you” Daniel asked again
“I’m Ben Lother, The ruler of the other world” Lother said and hit his staff sending waves of energetic power which made the floor tremble.
“Why am I” Daniel groaned as the spell drew life out of him.
“Hahaha… Many years have I searched for you, days have I looked for the gatekeeper. Now I’ve found you… I found a lost treasure, you are here to open the gate for me to go back and take revenge ”
“Never!” Daniel exclaimed “I don’t even know the gate you talking about”
“You can stop me, you are opening the gate” Lother said and signal to the bat-like creature. Immediately they took Daniel.
Emmy dressed up for school. He boarded a bus to school, his mind drifted to the voice he heard last night, the voice seems like Daniel’s voice but he wasn’t sure, well he gonna ask Daniel at school.
The bat creatures dropped Daniel in a dark room. The room looked like an ancient room. He looked around but saw nothing; He felt his life draining out.
He tried to stand up but fell down back, he felt a sharp pain at his back immediately. Using his last strength, he stood up and saw a shinning crystal
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:08 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 8
:
Daniel saw a shinning crystal curious to know what it is. He touched it, immediately he felt his power flowing back into his body.
“Aha” He said and stood up moving towards the door but suddenly the door opened and a bat like creature walked in.
“ You. How did you?” He asked but was distracted by the voice of someone crying. He turned back and immediately Daniel gave him a knockout punch.
“Hahaha… This is fun” Daniel said as he dusted his hand. He was able to distract the creature by using his illusion magic.
He walked down to the door then his mind drifted to Emmy, raising up his hand, he screamed “Emmy”
Emmy was sitting in his class. He waited for Daniel for so long but he hadn’t seen him yet. He felt someone calling him. Opening his eye, he saw Daniel standing in front of him.
“Daniel” he called
“Emmy, I need help” Daniel said, his voice trembling.
“Where are you”
“I’m trapped in a world called the other world” Daniel said and immediately he disappeared
“Daniel, Daniel” Emmy screamed but he saw him no more then he realized it was all a trance
“Hey you why are you shouting and by the way who is Daniel” Ms. Betty asked
“Emmy’s friend” Someone replied
“See me after the class Emmy” Ms Betty said, rounded off her and left.
Emmy stood up, Daniel’s word ringing in his ear “ I am trapped in a world called the other world”. There’s no one who could know the “other world” except Ms Betty coz she was an history teacher.
“Hey you watch where you are going huh” A boy said jolting Emmy from his reverie, he had bumped into the boy
“Sorry” A girl told him as he helped him to pick up his books.
“Thanks” Daniel replied as he collected his book from her
“You seem tensed. What’s the matter” She asked
“ Nothing, thanks for your concern. I’d go now” Emmy said and walked towards Ms. Betty office,
Lother sat on his throne, he felt something different just then he saw a waves of energy flowing round him. He perceived the power of the wave coming out of a strong source.
“The gatekeeper” He said and brought out the gourd and to his utter amazement. The gourd was broken and the waves of energy was flowing out from the gourd.
“No…” He exclaimed and hit his staff on the floor angrily…
T.b.c
devilmaycry
View user profile

Postdevilmaycry on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 pm

iis too short
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:59 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 9
:
Knock! Knock! Daniel knocked at Ms Betty Door.
“come in”
Emmy walked in, Ms. Betty office seems unfamiliar to him. He had only been in there once.
“Have your seat” Ms. Betty pushed a chair towards him and Emmy sat down
“Now Emmy can you tell why you shouted in the classroom” Ms. Betty asked but Emmy looked downward afraid to tell her about Daniel’s mysterious power
“It’s nothing ma, I was just hallucinating” Emmy lied
“Alright, you can go” Ms. Betty said concentrating on her book.
Emmy moved towards the door and turned back
“Ma” He called; Ms Betty looked up in a way to say GO ON
“Where is the other world” Emmy asked and Ms. Betty stared at him.
All spirits in the other world gathered around Lother as he hit his staff.
“Go around; make sure you find the gatekeeper. The ritual have to start by tomorrow” Lother said and spirits dispersed. Unknown to them, Daniel was hiding behind the throne. He had what they said.
“Tomorrow will be full moon, the gatekeeper has to be found” Lother said.
That’s all Daniel needs to hear. He took to his heel but unfortunately his leg hit a metal
“Gotcha” A spirit said as he jumped in front of Daniel
Ms Betty looked at Emmy as he called the other world. She knew something was happening coz no one knew the other world except her. She stared at Emmy confusedly
“Why did you want to know the other world” Ms. Betty asked
“Nothing… did you know there” Emmy asked looking anxious
“No” Ms Betty said and Emmy stood up to leave looking disappointed
“Wait” Ms Betty said and brought out a scroll.
“ I don’t know there but I knew someone who know there”
“Who” Emmy asked
“the old sage, take this scroll to locate him” Ms Betty said handling the scroll to Emmy
“Thanks Ma” Emmy said and left.
Just as Emmy left Ms. Betty placed a phone call
“Violet, hunter make sure you followed him. He needs to be protected”
“Right away” A voice replied…
Emmy ran towards his bicycle with the scroll in his pocket. He mounted the bicycle
BEEP; BEEP Emmy heard a sound coming from his pocket, putting his hand he noticed the sound was coming from the scroll.
He brought out the scroll which was blinking a yellow light. Opening it, He saw some word he didn’t understand
Then the scroll flew up with a portal opening. A strong force pushed Emmy in with his bicycle and the portal closed slowly
“Flash lightening” A boy and a girl shouted and their power bike brought out light and with full speed, they entered the portal before it closed….
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:22 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 10
:
Daniel stood up to run but he was caught, there was nowhere to run to, other creatures are coming from behind.
“You don’t wanna die do you?” He asked the giant snail creature in front of him.
“Give up boy” The creature replied
“Make me you prick” Daniel said as the creature run towards him. He transformed the floor into a slippery and muddy floor.
Booom! He hit the ground.
“This is just like training” He said and suddenly caught a rock flying to him from behind
“You guyz aren’t strong enough” Daniel said as he turned and threw a punch to the creature who threw the rock
“Is that all you guyz got” He said as he did a front flip dodging a kick from one the creatures.
“No… we are just starting with you” A voice said from above.
Daniel looked up to see the man who introduced himself as Ben Lother.
“Are you gonna stop me” Daniel asked feeling confident
“No we won’t, he will” Lother said pointing his hand backwards. Daniel turned back, he was shocked by what he saw
The portal closed and Emmy fell down on the floor and his bicycle flew off beside him. He heard some footstep behind him. He turned back but saw nobody. Suddenly, he saw something flying towards him. He ducked and was to see a living skeleton.
“Intruder” The skeleton said and immediately hundreds of skeletons came out from nowhere. “Intruders” They said. Emmy was surprised he was the only one there but he didn’t understand why the skeletons were calling intruders. Maybe they are more than one there.
A kick knocked Emmy down jolting him from his reverie.
“Intruder” The skeletons said and dashed towards him.
“This is no time for play” Emmy thought as he brought an arrow from his bag. It was an arrow given to him by his grandfather. He wasn’t sure if it will penetrate through but he just have give it a try.
Emmy fired an arrow towards a skeleton but surprisingly the skeleton caught it midway and threw it back to him, quickly he ducked but was countered by a punch from another skeleton which met him on his skull. He fell down with blood gushing out from his head.
“Intruder” The skeletons said as they rushed towards Emmy who was on the floor but just before they could reach him. They were blasted away.
“Meteor shower” A voice said and rock of fire were showered on the skeleton,. Boom they scattered on the floor.
Emmy looked up to see a boy and a girl coming down from a kind of a magical bike. He can’t recognized them due to their masked face.
“Who are you guyz” Emmy asked
“Fire blast” The boy said and blast off the skeleton behind Emmy.
“That was fun you know” The girl said and Emmy looked up, the voice seems familiar. He probably have heard it from somewhere.
“Pls may I see your face” Emmy asked.
“Sure” They said in unison and removed their mask.
“You” Emmy shouted as he saw…
T.b.c
#Welcome_back
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:40 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 11
:
Daniel turned back, guess what he saw, it was Rekauzo his once lost enemy
“What” he shouted with his mouth agape. He thought he killed the beast creature but unfortunately here was it again, this time not alone but with a pentacle necklace on his neck.
“Your magic is useless here gatekeeper” Rekauzo said.
“Fool I defeated you before and I will do that again” Daniel replied as he positioned himself to fight.
“Yeah, let’s do this” Rekauzo replied and before he could move, Daniel launched a lightening bolt at him.
“You think that will do” Rekauzo said as he repelled the attack with a snap of his finger.
Daniel fell heavily as he was taken by shock; two bat creatures came and carried him
“Tie him with this” Lother said, throwing a chain towards them
They removed their mask and Emmy was shocked at who he saw. It was the girl who helped him on his way to Ms. Betty office.
“You…” He exclaimed…
“The name is violet and hunter” The girl said trying to keep her sword but Emmy eyes caught something.
“That mark it seems familiar” He thought aloud.
“What’s that” hunter asked
“Nothing” He replied bringing out his bow and arrows to clarify something and there it is the same mark on his bow and arrows.
“What” He exclaimed and others came to see.
“Incredible” Violet shouted
“Yeah”
“Hey guyz I’m confused” Emmy asked
“You are the third” Hunter replied
“Third what?” Emmy asked as they looked at him smiling…
“Once, twice and that was it, being tied down with an unbreakable chain” Daniel sat down feeling tired as he had tried effortlessly to break the chain.
He looked around with tears dropping freely from his eye, checking his wristwatch it remains three days  for the sacrifice to take place. He wasn’t sure how the sacrifice was going to be carried out and if he will be killed. All these made him confused. He regretted being the gatekeeper
“Why!” He shouted “Why am I chosen” He shouted “Come and take your powers, I don’t wanna be a gatekeeper” He shouted but a loud bang stopped him from saying anything further.
“I don’t think I’ve to warn again that noise is not allowed here boy” A bat creatures said waiving  a metallic rod at him
Daniel looked at him and spat on his face. “I don’t think I will have to remind you again to stop calling me a boy idiot” Boom! The metallic rod hit him again, this time blood was gushing slowly from his fore head as his latter wound has not been healed properly.
“You need to be taught some respect boy. A boy you are and a boy shall you be”  the bat creature said and walked out.
“Arrgh” Daniel shouted and fell down weakly.
Emmy looked at the two of them smiling at him.
“Violet, hunter, you haven’t answered my question”
“This bow was giving to you by grandpa right?” Hunter asked…
“Yeah” Emmy replied
“Then you are the third rangers” Violet said leaving Emmy stunned…
T.b.c
#Question:
Do you think Emmy has some power, who are the rangers, will Daniel be killed.
#DropYourComment
Too short and slow right? I’m still working on that.
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:34 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 12
:
“Rangers are protector of the universe, known for their samurai skills together with their powerful weapon. They were killed a long time ago by a man called Ben Lother but he failed in killing the three people who were servants of the Ranger Leo, the master of all the rangers. The three people escaped from Lother taking the Rangers weapon with them”
Hunter explained to Emmy
“So who are the three people” Emmy asked again.
“Don’t you get it… They are our grandparents” Violet replied feeling irritated by Emmy’s repeated questions.
“No… you guyz don’t get it… I’m not a ranger, I came across this bow by luck. Maybe you mistook me for someone else.” Emmy said and tried to walk out.
“Wait” Hunter called after him. “What about the mark on your right hand” he said and drew up Emmy’s cloak revealing a mark that was same as the one on the bow.
“Whoa”
“We all have this mark, we are all rangers” Violet said as she drew up her cloth a little revealing the same mark on her skin.
“Ok yeah I believe you guyz now.” Emmy said and others nodded.
“you got to learn how to use your power and how to power up” Hunter said and Emmy looked at him in an unusual way.
“No I’m not learning. I need to save my friend” Emmy said and they looked at him.
“Who is your friend " they asked in unison. Emmy stared with his mouth agape. He just revealed an hidden secret…
Daniel looked around, he was weak. His energy was draining really fast, he need to eat something. Just as he was thinking the door opened, He looked up, the bat creature was at the door again.
“What again this time” he muttered silently, he dare not say it out unless he wanted a loud bang on his head.
“Food for you boy” The bat creatures said throwing a food flask towards Daniel. Daniel looked at him with a bad eyes. He hated the idea of being called a boy but he dare not rebuked him unless….
The food flask flew away before he could catch it.
“Hmmn” The bat creature said, closed the door and walked away
Daniel crawled towards the food flask which was a little distance away from him. He looked at the wall variably as he walked but something caught his attention. It was a sword tied with a chain to the wall. He remember the sword, it was the one he took while fighting with Rekauzo. His chain couldn’t allow him to go closer to the sword.
“The sword was what I need to escape” He thought but he can’t get closer to the sword.
Confused, he look at the sword then an idea struck him. He can drain power from the sword by connecting his mind with it using telekinesis.
“Yeah” he thought “When I gained enough power. I will be able to break this fucking chain”
He closed his eye and concentrated. In a twinkle of his eye, his mind was connected. He could felt his spirit moving out of his body.
He opened his eye and met himself standing by a seashore. The winds blowing gently and the fish could be seen swimming with vigour in the sea.
He looked around, nothing seems familiar.
“Daniel” He heard some called. Quickly, he turned back…
Ms. Betty sat on a chair outside her office, she gazed at the sky.
“Tonight is going to be full moon” He said as she gazed at the sky intermittently.
But suddenly she heard a scream “Help”
“Help me” the voice screamed again.
“Pls help me” she heard the scream.
“I’m trapped here” The scream grew more loudly. She can’t bear it anymore. She holds her ear and screamed NO!!!
Quickly, she entered her office searching for something and she found it in her bag, it was a ring with a shinning crystal on top. She put it in her right hand.
“SEBRESTAIN ILLURI transform” She chanted and immediately she transformed into an angel with white and glowing wings.
Unknown to her, the principal heard her scream. The principal was a short and fat lady in her early fifites.
“Ms. Betty is anything the problem” The principal asked but got no reply.
“Ms. Betty are you there” She asked again but still got no reply.
Quickly she left her office and ran towards Ms. Betty office, Opening the door, she saw Ms. Betty in a white clothes flapping a glowing wings.
“Aaaaaah!!!” She screamed in terror and fainted.
“Hahaha” Ms. Betty laughed and walked towards her, waiving her hand gently over her head. She erased her memory.
“Hahaha” she laughed and disappeared through the walls before student came running in….
T.b.c.
Hmmn getting complicated huh???
Well, what is the real identity of Ms. Betty, is Daniel really an orphan as he claimed to be in episode 1. Will Emmy learned how to mastered his power leaving his friend life in stake. Hmmn, who is this old sage, they are going to meet... shall be find out as the story progresses.
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

SEASON 1
EPISODE 13
:
Angels are human beings born with supernatural powers. They are not called angels maybe because they are God’s messenger but they are called because of their good will. Angels used their supernatural power to protect people but they used their power secretively…
Daniel stood fixed to one point. Someone just called his name but he can’t see anything.
“Gatekeeper” The voice called again.
“Who are you” Daniel asked.
“I am the power in the sword” The voice replied.
“Power in the sword?” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Yes, the sword is a world of his own, a world of power and that’s where you were fortified with power” The voice replied…
“Who is your friend” Violet asked again as Emmy stared at them.
“His name is Daniel, he is trapped in a world called the other world” Emmy replied.
“The other world?” Hunter asked “I’ve heard of the world, it’s created by Ben Lother, the wicked but the question is “Why will Ben need your friend?” Hunter asked
“Well I don’t know but all I know is that I’m gonna save my friend” Emmy replied.
“First we are going to meet the old sage. Where is the map?” violet asked.
“Here” Emmy replied and put his hand in his pocket but surprisingly the map wasn’t there. He searched his whole body but can’t find the map given to him by Ms. Betty.
“I can’t find him” He screamed but was interrupted a laughter.
They turned back to see a zombie with the map.
“Here it is” The zombie said waiving the map.
“Hey, that’s mine. Bring it back” Emmy said.
“Hahaha, come and get it” The zombie said and They run towards him but before they could reach him. They felt their energy draining.
“What! I’m getting weak, let’s power up” Voilet told hunter.
“yeah” Hunter said.
“Ranger super power up” They said together but it didn’t work instead they were more weaken.
“Aaarrggh, it can’t work. I’m dying” Hunter said but Violet was not listening.
“Hunter, Look at” She said pointing towards Emmy who wasn’t weakened by the energy draining force.
“He is powerful” They said together.
Emmy ran towards the zombie as he felt waves of powers flowing through his body. He brought out his bow and positioned towards the zombie.
“fire arrows” he shouted and fires different arrays of arrows but just before the arrow can meet the zombie, he turned into a vulture.
“What!” Violet exclaimed…
“I said it, he is not a zombie. He tried to deceive us”.
The fire arrows have no effect on the vulture as it stood in the midst of it.
“Your magic are weak human. We shall meet again” The vulture said and flew away.
“Great. I’ve some powers” Emmy said and turned back to see violet and hunter weak
“Hey guyz what’s wrong” He asked.
“You mean you didn’t know…” Hunter tried to say but was interrupted by Violet.
“Actually we are fine” Violet said smiling as she stood up “So what next” she asked.
“The map is lost now. The only thing we can do is to follow our instinct” Emmy said.
“Yeah… I lead” Violet said.
“That’s my sis” Hunter said and they set to go…
A vulture could be seen flying towards a house. The house seems magical, looking at the structure.
“Welcome” A hoarse voice said as the vulture. The vulture changed to an human being. His face look familiar. He is William, messenger of Emperor Kaden.
“Emperor Kaden” Williams said trembling. At the other side of the house stood a man clothed with goat skin coat, a large sword could be seen in his hand.
“Where are they” Emperor Kaden asked.
“I lost them sire” William replied,
“What!!!” Kaden exclaimed “ I gave you the energy draining spell” He said hitting his staff on the floor angrily.
“It didn’t work on one. The black one, he is powerful” William said.
“They are coming here. I could feel their presence” Emperor Kaden.
“Without the map.” William exclaimed
“What insurgency, I’m going to stop them” The man in the goat skin coat.
“No… Don’t do that, let them come here. Who is the black one” Emperor Kaden said “He is powerful, I could feel his power. All this time, peace is boring to me but now I’ve found a powerful and worthy opponent to fight with. Hahahaha” He laughed as they awaited the arrival of the three rangers…
T.b.c
Hmmn… you’re confused again. Will Emmy win if he fight with Emperor Kaden. Who is Emperor Kaden, What’s his misson. Where is the old sage living, will Emmy and his friend located him. Shall be known as the story progresses
Watch out for the next episode
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Dannyworld Forum
Follow @DannyworldForum