Dannyworld Forum
Welcome to Dannyworld Forum.
Latest topics
» The Gate keeper (Key to the other world) by Joseph Daniel
by Admin Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

» THE BEGINING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer)
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 10:41 pm

» THE LEGENDARY SWORD (Gem users)
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 10:25 pm

» Fugitive In Love
by Admin Sat May 12, 2018 3:41 pm

» Get stories sent to your Facebook account
by Jimmy Sat May 12, 2018 2:06 pm

» Drop your feedback here
by Jimmy Sat May 12, 2018 2:03 pm

» BROKEN - short story
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:23 pm

» BROKEN LOVE
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:19 pm

» Breaking Free
by Itzprince Fri May 11, 2018 9:18 pm

The Gate keeper (Key to the other world) by Joseph Daniel

Reply to topic

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin
Admin
Script Writer Points : 4959
Nicknames : Daniel
View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

PostAdmin on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:54 pm

THE GATEKEEPER (Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 14
:
:JOSEPH DANIEL
:07019095692
Daniel woke up with his stomach rumbling, he looked around, there was no food, there was no sword, there was no island and there was no voice. “Whoa” He thought “so it was all a trance” He said and tried to stand up but was forced to go back down due to the lack of apetite.
Rays of light flashed in his cell. He looked up to see a dragon like creature.
“You, what of your friend” He asked the dragon – like creature.
“Who?”
“The bald head, tiny bat like creature” He replied.
“Oh! You mean Medusa, he went to get the materials needed for the ritual tonight” The creature said.
Daniel was scared, the ritual will be carried out tonight and no help was coming forth….\
Ms Betty flew out of the portal which appeared in a desert land. The land seems to be part of a destroyed. There were half burnt building around and decayed of dead body. Still in her angel form, she flew straight to a small hut near a temple.
On reaching the hut, She could feel a strange power “is dad awake” she asked rhetorically.
She walked around aimlessly but there was no traces of someone in the room. Suddenly the light of room went off,
“What’s happening” she asked and turned back to meet a powerful punch which sent her flying backward. Boom! She fell like a log of wood.
“Who is there” she asked with blood gushing from her mouth. She looked around but saw nobody.
“Whoop!” she felt something flying towards her. Quickly she did a backward roll and caught it in air. It was knife, looking at it carefully, she saw a mark. It was a mark she recognized, the mark of the angels. Only one person have the knife, it was her father
Quickly, she flew down “Dad calm down, it’s me Betty” she shouted and immediately, the light went on….
Emmy and others walked down the path with Violet leading with her instinct.
“Let’s turn right” Hunter said.
“No, I’m leading. We are turning left” Violet said “Right Emmy???” She asked but Emmy wasn’t there with them.
They looked back saw no one.
“Where ‘s Emmy” She asked Hunter,
“I don’t know, he was at the back and i….” Hunter said but was interrupted by a sound of huge footsteps. They looked back, it was a buffalo running towards them.
“Run….” Hunter shouted but violet was already distant from him running with full speed. So he followed suit
“We lost them right?” Violet asked but got no reply. She turned back and Hunter was no more with her.
“Hunter” She shouted. “Aaargh” She shouted as she felt a sharp pain at her back. Slowly she fell down weak.
“She’s down” A man said and two creatures flew down and carried her away.
Meanwhile, Emmy and Hunter are in a room sleeping and two other creatures flew in with Violet asleep on their shoulder. They are complete now.
“Get ready… The battle will start soon Hahahaha” Emperor Kaden said laughing wickedly.
“5 hours remaining for the ritual to start. Hahahaha, soon we shall rule the world” Lother said laughing as his creature joined him laughing evily…. “Hahahahahahaha” Their voice rented the air….
T.b.c
So, the three rangers will battle with Emperor Kaden and his boy. While time dwindle away as the ritual comes in swiftly. Will Emmy still be able to save his friend, will he win the battle with Emperor Kaden, the highest rated magic warrior in the city. Who is Ms. Betty really and who is her father.
Watch out for the next episode!!!
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 15
:
Ms. Betty stood for a while. There was silence in the room then she heard a old croaky voice
“Betty, Oh my Bad I never knew” The voice belong to a person Betty recognized, stretching her neck, she couold see an old man with a walking stick.
“Dad” She exclaimed “You’re awake” She jumped on her father.
”Yes, the gatekeeper, his contact with the sword woke me up” He said leaving Betty stuned…
Emmy woke up, his stomach rumbling. He tried to stand up but realized he was tied up. He looked at his side to see Hunter and Violet asleep.
“Hey guyz, wake up” He said shaking them up.
“Where are we” Hunter asked as he opened his eye.
“Hahaha, tied up in Emperor Kaden prison” A man clothed in a goat skin coat said. A huge sword could be seen in his hand.
He brought out a key and opened the chain which tied them down and without saying a word, he lead them out of the room into a large chamber which looked like a wrestling ring. Creatures of different type could be seen around.
“What’s gonna happen here” Hunter asked Emmy in a whisper. “I’ve no idea” Emmy replied.
The trio were pushed to the wrestling ground and their bags were given to them. Emmy opened his bag, his bows and arrows were there. He smiled looking at the menacingly angry faces around.
“Human” A loud voice echoed. Looking up, they could see a man sitting on a glowing throne. “Your visit here emanated war which will warrant your death but I counted it as an act of cowardice to kill you defenseless. So you are to fight men here to prove yourself worthy to live” The man said and immediately threw away his coat, flew down into their midst.
“I will be fighting with you black one” He said pointing to Emmy who was stupefied…
Betty moved out of the hut, she just finished discussing with the father. Still in her angel form, she flew towards the portal which was opened a few miles away from her but suddenly, she stopped.
She could felt a dark presence; she turned around but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, she heard laughter behind her.
“Medusa” She gasped as she recognized the voice.
“My lady” A black winged creature with a cup of blood in her hand said laughing wickedly…
T.b.c

/
proudly me daniel
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:12 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 16
:
Daniel stood in the large room awaiting his fate; his heartbeat could be heard audible. Suddenly, the door cracked open revealing the bright blue moonlight.
“Time for the ritual” The bat creature said leading him out of the room.
“Let me get this straight, we guyz are fighting against these three menacing angry looking.. Oh God” Emmy said rhetorically but the sound of bell interrupted him.
He felt something heavy hit his mouth, it was a punch from the angry looking man. Boom! He hit the ground with blood gushing out of his mouth.
“Get up boy, fight like a man” Emperor Kaden said. Emmy could see birds flying over his head.
He stood up putting his hand in his bag, he brought out his bows and arrows.
“arrows library” A shelf like room stocked with different arrows appeared. Emmy picked one, it was the thunder arrow.
“Whoop” He fired giving a thunderous sound but surprisingly Emperor Kaden caught it midway and repelled it towards Emmy. Quickly he dodged it.
“He is strong” Emmy exclaimed…
Hunter and Violet faced their opened waiting for the first move.
“Hey you remember me” Hunter opponent said and turned to the zombie creature which hunter recognized.
“You” He gasped…
Violet dodged a kick from her opponent which was the one with the huge sword. She tried to punch him but he holds her hands and give her a sweeping kick which made her fell down. Quickly, he brought out his sword and advanced towards Violet who lay on the floor. Raising his sword, he tried to strike.
“Volcano Blast” Hunter interrupted and blasted him away.
“Pity” Hunter said as he helped violet up.
“Thanks bro” Violet said.
She did a front flip kicking the zombie guy who tried to strike hunter behind.
“Whoa” Hunter exclaimed.
“Let’s do this” Violet said and immediately, their eyes turned white.
“Spirit of the soldier” Hunter shouted, he transformed to magic mode with a soldier cloth, his hair turned spiky. Different amours surrounded him. “Fire blast” He shouted.
“Spirit of the aeronaut” Violet shouted as she transformed to magic mode with aeronaut clothes, her hair turned spiky. Different rocks surrounded her. “Meteor Shower” She shouted.
“what!!!” Their opponents gasped. Their power filled the whole room
Emperor Kaden could feel their power, he turned back.
“The power of the ancient Lord” He exclaimed giving Emmy an opportunity to dash him a powerful kick…
“I’m repeating this again, I can’t carry out the ritual, you are too dangerous to be released to earth” Daniel said as he confidently face Ben Lother.
“Hahahahaa” Lother laughed “I knew it will come to this” He said.
“Medusa now” He shouted and Medusa came in with a cup of blood in one hand and the other hand dragging someone behind. It was someone, Daniel recognized.
“Ms. Betty” He exclaimed..,
T.b.c…

/
proudly me daniel
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:41 am

SEASON 1
EPISODE 17 (Final Episode)

Daniel looked at Ms. Betty speechless, He was confused. “How did she get here” He thought.
He watched as Ben Lother choked her using his magic.
“Are you gonna watch died because of your negligence” He asked Daniel.
Ms. Betty looked Daniel, She was stupefied, “Who was Daniel really” she thought then she remembered how Emmy came asking her for help.  Then the word of her father came flooding in her memory.
“The gatekeeper can only open the gate in full moon” Everything started taking shape and now she got it.
Daniel was the gatekeeper…
Emperor Kaden shifted back due to the force of Emmy kick. “You are weak I’m gonna kill you” He said as he move closer to him.
“Don’t conclude yet” Emmy said,  and brought out his  bow.
“Arrays of arrows” He fired different arrows at the Emperor.
“Great, He’s down” He said as Emperor Kaden fell down due to the force of the arrows.
He turned back to face Violet. “Arrgh” He shouted as he felt a sharp pain at his back, he turned back to see Emperor Kaden on his feet.
“What! Impossible!” He exclaimed.
Emperor Kaden looked at him laughing wickedly.”Hahahaha” He widened his muscle and immediately he fired back all the arrows.
Emmy tried to run but it was too late, the arrows met him with great intensity. Boom!!! He fell down heavily on the ground with blood gushing out from different parts of his body.
“Hahaha” Emperor Kaden laughed as he brought out his sword and walked towards Emmy.
Emmy lay on the ground, his breathing change. The image of his father appeared in his head.
“Emmy rise up son” He heard a voice said.
Just as Emperor Kaden raised his sword to strike him, his eyes shone white bringing out a great light.
“Aaarrrgh” Emperor Kaden as he was blasted away by the light.
Emmy stood up, his eye white bringing out a great light.
“Spirit of the Hunter, Magic ranger” He shouted and transformed into magic mode, his hair turned spiky. Different arrows could be seen surrounding him…
“What!!!” Emperor Kaden gasped…
Violet and Hunter faced themselves. “Let’s finish this” Hunter said.
“Meteor shower” Violet said and combined all the rocks around to form a big rock.
“Magic fire” Hunter said and made out a big fire from his gun.
Combining their magic, they directed it towards their opponent. BOOM!!! Their opponents exploded
“Yeah” They exclaimed as they shook hands…
Emmy brought out an arrow. It was a legendary arrow called Egbedu. It is believed to penetrate into the highest magic elite.
“No!” Emperor Kaden exclaimed as he saw the arrow.
“Whoop” Daniel fired the arrow hitting Kaden on his forehead. Boom! He exploded.
“Yeah” He shouted happily.
“Whoa. I love this suit” hunter said.
“ I never believe I’d be able to go to magic mode after many years of effortless training”  Violet said happily .
Just then a bright light shone, a man appeared standing on a magic card.
“It’s time” He said, guessing from his white hair and his dressing. Emmy knew it could be the old sage.
“BASTIRIA LEONAN” He chanted and a portal opened, Emmy and other run towards the portal “Wait” The sage ordered.
“Only one person is allowed to go through the portal” he said, looking at the portal
“Right, I’m carrying out the ritual” Daniel said and immediately Lother released Betty neck.
“No Daniel” Betty screamed but Daniel ignored her.
“Take her out, Let the ritual start” Medusa took Betty out as Lother commanded, Daniel was taken to a large red room.
Closing his eye as if he is possessed, he began the ritual
“Earth, Water and air, the three elements of nature, I summon you, hear my command” He cried out in a loud voice. Suddenly a strong wind started blowing in the room.
Air mixed with dust and sand, water from nowhere dropped from above forming a large molten image.
Daniel walked towards the molten image, Placing his hand on the image, he shouted in a loud voice.
“By the Power of the ancient gatekeeper, Let the gate be opened”
Daniel opened his eye but was surprised to see nothing was happening.
“What!!!” Daniel shouted, many thoughts run through his mind. “Could it be he wasn’t the gatekeeper after all” He thought.
“Hahahaha” Lother laughed “Seems the gate followed the ancient rule, it needs some blood” With this, he brought a spear and struck it to Daniel.
Blood gushed out of Daniel’s body and rushed to the molten image. Just then the room darkens; Lightens struck around and out of nowhere a gate arises with great light shining through it.
“Hahahaha” Ben Lother laughed and snaps his finger, immediately all creatures in the other sides appeared, giving a tremendous noises. He walked towards the gate and chanted the ancient transcription.
“METHARON ILLUBISTRE. BY THE POWER OF THE GATE LORD OPEN!!!” Immediately lightening struck the gate and it opened.
“Hahahahaha” He laughed wickedly  “Arise My army, let’s feast on earth” He shouted and brought out his wings and flew through the gate and other creatures follow suit…
Just then, Emmy appeared through a portal to meet his greatest shock. Daniel dead body lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body, “Daniel “ He screamed and one of the creatures turned back to see him…
T.b.c in season 2
WATCH OUT!!!
Pls, I’m sorry for all the errors
Thanks

/
proudly me daniel
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:27 am

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
Coming soon
The GateKeeper season 2 will be subtitled (save the world).
Synopsis
A great uproar arise in the world as Lother and his armies appeared, soldiers and forces tried to defend the world but their weapon were useless. The gatekeeper is nowhere to be found and Emmy tried his best to save the world.
Is the gatekeeper really dead
Is the world going to be destroyed…
Find out in the season two of the gatekeeper
(c) Joseph Daniel
All Right reserved

/
proudly me daniel
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:05 am

THE GATEKEEPER (save the world)
SEASON 1 flashback
“Flash lightening” A boy and a girl shouted and their power bike brought out light and with full speed, they entered the portal before it closed….
“The name is violet and hunter” The girl said trying to keep her sword but Emmy eyes caught something.
“That mark it seems familiar” He thought aloud.
“you are the third rangers” Violet said leaving Emmy stunned…
“Rangers are protector of the universe, known for their samurai skills together with their powerful weapon. They were killed a long time ago by a man called Ben  Lother but he failed in killing the three people who were servants of the Ranger Leo, the master of all the rangers. The three people escaped from Lother taking the Rangers weapon with them”
“SEBRESTAIN ILLURI transform” Ms. Betty chanted and immediately she transformed into an angel with white and glowing wings
Angels are human beings born with supernatural powers. They are not called angels maybe because they are God’s messenger but they are called because of their good will. Angels used  their supernatural power to protect people but they used their power secretively…
“Who are you” Daniel asked.
“I am the power in the sword” The voice replied.
“Power in the sword?” Daniel asked rhetorically.
Emmy ran towards the zombie as he felt waves of powers flowing through his body. He brought out his bow and positioned towards the zombie.
“fire arrows” he shouted and fires different arrays of arrows but just before the arrow can meet the zombie, he turned into a vulture.
“Great. I’ve some powers” Emmy said and turned back to see violet and hunter weak
Ms Betty flew out of the portal which appeared in a desert land. The land seems to be part of a destroyed. There were half burnt building around and decayed of dead body. Still in her angel form, she flew straight to a small hut near a temple.
On reaching the hut, She could feel a strange power
Meanwhile, Emmy and Hunter are in a room sleeping and two other creatures flew in with Violet asleep on their shoulder. They are complete now.
“Get ready… The battle will start soon Hahahaha” Emperor Kaden said laughing wickedly
Betty moved out of the hut, she just finished discussing with the father. Still in her angel form, she flew towards the portal which was opened a few miles away from her but suddenly, she stopped.
She could felt a dark presence; she turned around but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, she heard laughter behind her.
“Medusa” She gasped as she recognized the voice.
“Spirit of the soldier” Hunter shouted, he transformed to magic mode with a soldier cloth, his hair turned spiky. Different amours surrounded him. “Fire blast” He shouted.
“Spirit of the aeronaut” Violet shouted as she transformed to magic mode with aeronaut clothes, her hair turned spiky. Different rocks surrounded her. “Meteor Shower” She shouted.
“The power of the ancient Lord” He exclaimed giving Emmy an opportunity to dash him a powerful kick…
“Medusa now” He shouted and Medusa came in with a cup of blood in one hand and the other hand dragging someone behind. It was someone, Daniel recognized.
“Ms.  Betty” He exclaimed..
“The gatekeeper can only open the gate in full moon”
Emmy stood up, his eye white bringing out a great light.
“Spirit of the Hunter, Magic ranger” He shouted and transformed into magic mode, his hair turned spiky. Different arrows could be seen surrounding him…
He watched as Ben Lother choked her using his magic.
“Are you gonna watch died because of your negligence” He asked Daniel.
“Right, I’m carrying out the ritual” Daniel said and immediately Lother released Betty neck.
“No Daniel” Betty screamed but Daniel ignored her.
Earth, Water and air, the three elements of nature, I summon you, hear my command” He cried out in a loud voice. Suddenly a strong wind started blowing in the room
“By the Power of the ancient gatekeeper, Let the gate be opened”
Daniel opened his eye but was surprised to see nothing was happening.
“Hahahaha” Lother laughed “Seems the gate followed the ancient rule, it needs some blood” With this, he brought a spear and struck it to Daniel.
Emmy appeared through a portal to meet his greatest shock. Daniel dead body lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body, “Daniel “ He screamed and one of the creatures turned back to see him…
Watch out for season 2

/
proudly me daniel
rationalist
[table class="fa_personal_title"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table] Points : 385
Nicknames : [table class="fa_nickname"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
View user profile

Postrationalist on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:30 am

i love this forum
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 pm

@rationalist wrote:i love this forum
Thanks bro... Invite your friend
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:04 pm

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 1
The cloud darkens; Thunder strikes as Lother and his army appeared in earth. Someone looked up and saw them.
“Oh God, No… Angels, the world has ended” He shouted running through the city.
“Arise My army, Let’s feast” Lother said and his creature dispersed spewing fire on house as they flew around…
“Yes it’s time for me to regain my power, Hahaha the world shall witness my full power” Lother said bringing out a cross…
“Noooo, Impossible… He must not regain his full power” Mother Teresa shouted looking at the screen.
“Why mother” Betty asked….
“It all happened when I’m still a sorcerer” Mother Teresa started…
#Flash_black
“ You’re going down Lother” Teresa shouted as she faced Lother
“Not until I said so” Lother replied, he dash Teresa a blow but she dodged it swiftly.
”Spirit of Phoenix” She shouted countering Lother’s attack
“Whoa, I see you using the gatekeeper powers”
“I think it’s time to bring you to where you belong” Mother Teresa said laughing as the giant phoenix stood in her front.
“Well, let’s see about that” Lother replied, “Spirit of the Lion” he shouted but was surprised by what he saw
“Hahaha” Teresa laughed as she absorbed the lion spirit with a pentacle.
“No!, What have you done?” Lother asked angrily.
“Well done Teresa” Other sorcerers said as they flew in.
“Now let finish this” They said in unison.
Joining hands together they made a portal to the other world and Lother was casted out but before he left he enchanted Rekauzo to follow him…
#Present
“80 percent of Lother power were sized but still he was still able to enchant Rekazo” Mother Teresa said
“The cross was hidden in your school”
“But you defeated her once mother” Betty asked…
“And so did your father the sage” Mother Teresa replied standing up in fury, “You need to understand Betty, being a mother sorcerer does not means I’m supreme, I’ve my Limitation” She added
“So what’s should we do now” Betty asked
“You’ve to save the world” Mother Teresa replied….
Lother brought out a cross, chanting some spell a glowing light came out of the cross.
”Lead and I will follow” Lother said laughing wickedly as the light leads to Ms. Betty school…
Student were in their various classroom when suddenly a loud thunder was heard, many students ran outside to check what’s happening.
“Hmmn, They won’t mind their business” Lother said angrily. He chanted some magic spell and creatures a ball of glowing thunders.
“You are all going to die” he said and threw the ball of thunder to them. But surprisingly the ball hanged midway…
“What did you think huh? You gonna kill the kids” A familiar voice said, turning back behold it was Daniel with Emmy standing beside him…
T.b.c
©️ Joseph Daniel 2018. All right reserved
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 am

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 2
Daniel appeared stopping Lother attacks on the student.
“Stop”  He said pointing his hand towards him. Emmy could be seen smiling.
Lother was dazed as he saw Daniel. “You’re dead” He said.
“Yes but it’s not what you think. Cannon Blast” Daniel said blasting Lother away. The blast shifted Lother backward but he regained his balance immediately.
“Lother away. The blast shifted Lother backward but he regained his balance immediately.
“Your magic is weak, Let me show you what real magic is” Lother said, “Wind fire” He shouted and fired small tornado of fire towards Daniel but surprisingly Daniel absorbed the fire.
“That’s nothing. Take this,  Thunder cannon” Lother was blasted by thunder and he fell down heavily on the floor.
“Let’s finish this. Spirit of the Phoenix” Daniel shouted, Fire could be seen burning in his eyes. His body turned to fire as he flew up in the sky.
 “The gate keeper sword” He shouted, two sword burning appeared in his fire. “Aaaargh” He shouted as he flew down with great speed to strike Lother but just before he could reach Lother. He could heard a loud voice in his head, The voice was so loud that he drop.
“Daniel, Come to me” The voice said, Daniel lost concentration, he fell down heavily holding his head.
“Who are you” He asked but the voice kept reverberating in his head.
“Come to me Servant”  The voice said again as Daniel hold his head screaming the more.
“Daniel what’s wrong” Emmy asked as Hunter and Violet appeared via a telekinetic portal.
“Daniel what’s wrong” They asked in unison. But now Daniel was on his feet.
“Hahahaha” He laughed wickedly as Emmy, Hunter and Violet came running.
“Star Charger” He shouted as he diverted power from the sky, blasting them away.
“I’m Lyrick hahahaha” He laughed wickedly, Emmy could see his eye turned to red. Red only means evil, could this means Daniel was evil
“LOVACRUS MESORINA” Daniel shouted as he created a portal on the wall and disappeared through it.
“Daniel” Emmy shouted as he run towards the portal putting his hand in it trying to drag Daniel back. But the portal closed immediately with Emmy hand in it.
“Help” Emmy shouted as half of his hand were gone. Violet and Hunter ran towards him, trying to drag out the hand, but it was abortive.
“Aaaaah” Hunter and violet screamed as they were blasted away. Boom! They hit the ground heavily.
Lother was back again, he has recovered from Daniel blast.
“Oh oh Ranger You are alone now, No one to protect you hahahaha” He laughed.
“You will remain a little pest to me. If I don’t destroy you Ranger” Lother said “ Fire of destruction” He shouted creating a waves of energy filled with fire. Boom! He threw towards them.
“Hahahaha” He laughed “At last I got rid of the earth protector”
“Not so fast” A voice said in the midst of fire. Immediately, The fire was absorbed leaving everywhere covered with smoke
Lother was surprised, only Ancient sorcerers could survive the fire of destruction.
The smokes disappeared  rapidly, Lother could see the person clearly it was his long time enemies. Slowly his hand turned to fist.
“What” Emmy, Hunter and violet as they looked up to see someone standing before
“Teresa” Lother  gnashed his teeth.
“Yes me” Mother Teresa said with Betty by her side…
Meanwhile Daniel appeared in an Unknown House. A man could be seen sitting on the throne before Daniel.
“You disappointed me” He told Daniel who bowed before him.
“I’m sorry master” Daniel pleaded…
T.b.c
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Dannyworld Forum
Follow @DannyworldForum