Script Writer Points : 6750
Nicknames : Daniel
View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

PostAdmin on Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 3
“Teresa at last we meet again” Lother said as Teresa absorbed his magic.
“Lother you were banished” Mother Teresa said
“Yes you banished me and will you banished me again huh?” Lother asked.
“You can never find what you are looking for” Mother Teresa said creating a portal, she disappeared with others.
Immediately, there was a protective spell round the school, which stop magical being from entering only human can enter.
“That woman is really getting on my nerves, she thinks she is wise. Well let me show her” Lother said and disappeared.
Immediately, he disappeared Mother Teresa appeared.
“Hahaha, you can never find what you are looking for Lother” She said laughing.
So it’s time for me to meet my beloved brother Lother, Guess what I’m gonna all the rangers pay. Many years people had stop us from meeting each other. But this time no one could stop us from meeting each other. Hahahahaha.
A man sitting on a throne with a mask on his face said. A staff was seen on his hand and on his head is a crown.
He hit the staff on the floor sending waves of energies and immediately Daniel appeared.
“You sent for me master” Daniel said as he bowed before him.
“yes servant, I want you to raid the world” He started…
“For what Master” Daniel interrupted.
“Shut up don’t interrupt me slave”
“I want to you to bring the black ranger here” Th Master said,
“ Black ranger, who ?” Daniel asked
“Him” The man said pointing his staff towards the wall, the picture of Emmy appeared. “Take Morcado with you Hahahaha” The master  laughed.
“Ok master”  Daniel said as he stood up, Just then flashes of him standing with Emmy appeared in his head.
“What’s happening to me” he shouted as he holds his head. The master could felt  something as Daniel stood, he pointed his staff towards him.
“Dark magic release” he shouted and Daniel was enveloped with dark magic aura, “Hahahaha I feel more stronger, I must capture the black ranger” Daniel said as he walked out.
IN THE SORCERER HOUSE
“Where are we?  Who are you? Why did you save us? What happened to Daniel over there” Emmy asked Mother Teresa as he walked around the house feeling nervous
“I’ m Teresa, a mother sorcerer, you are in my house” Mother Teresa answered but  Violet stood up angrily.
“Did I just heard a mother sorcerer, you are a mother sorcerer and you can save my friend” Violet said angrily.
“Because mother sorcerer does not use their magic on lower Dark sorcerer” Mother sorcerer said.
Just then Emmy stood up. “Wait Daniel is back” He said…
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:37 pm

[adm]This story is under copyright[/adm]
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:45 pm

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 4
:
Writer: Joseph Daniel
Daniel came to earth. He could connect to Emmy through Telephaty.
“Come and meet me black ranger” He said to Emmy through Telepathy.
“Looking for something?” He heard someone asked behind him. Turning back he saw Lother behind him.
“Hey you again” He asked.
“You huh? What happened, have you suddenly forgotten about me” Lother asked.
“You can’t hinder me, I’ve a mission to accomplish” Daniel said, just then Lother saw his eyes, it was red.
“What! Have you suddenly become evil” Lother asked as he saw the eyes.
“Out of my way, I’ve nothing to do with you” Daniel said as he walked away but Lother blocked him.
“I’m sorry but I’ve something to do with you… Gatekeeper” Saying that, Lother blasted Daniel away.
“Are you still not gonna fight me” He asked
“My master forbid me to fight you” Daniel said standing up.
“Ok then, Dark magic strike” Lother said as he strike him with his unending dark magic.
“Aaaaaaawwwwnnn
” Daniel screamed in pain but Lother keep striking. But suddenly
Emmy drove in with his power bike.
“Thunder arrow" He shouted as he fired at Lother making him stagger, releasing Daniel.
"Aaargh Your friend is here" He told Daniel, "It will be fun killing two of you together ha....."
"Not when I'm here" Ms Betty appered with a glowing wand in her hand.
"I see you are three now" LOther said grinning but suddenly he was blasted from Behind.
"You're mistaken" Violet and Hunter said as they dusted their hand while Lother fell.
Lother stood up, he looked at Daniel, all the while, he had been silent, just then Emmy run toward Daniel, He looked into his eye though he could see it was red but he thought it was anger.
"Are you alright" He asked, just then flashes a great light flashed into Daniel's eye, he could remember how he was friend with Emmy.
But then, the voice was there "Destroy him" it said this time, Daniel hold his head, and with a great noise, he blasted Emmy with the powers of the gatekeeper.
Immediately, Emmy fell down, as all his skin turned white and became frozen.
"Noooo!" Violet and Hunter shouted as they run towards Daniel, but he was fast to see, creating a force field between him and Emmy preventing them from coming nearing.
"No Daniel, you have to fight this" MIss Betty shouted as Daniel advanced towards Emmy who was frozen to slash him to pieces
"I've no one here to fight than you" Daniel said as he raised up his sword to slash Emmy to pieces...
T.b.c
[adm]This story is under copyright!!![/adm]
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:49 pm

THE GATEKEEPER

SEASON 2

(Save the world)

Episode 5

:

"You are going down" Daniel shouted as he looked at Emmy scornfully with his sword up
"Daniel don't" Violet pleaded but Daniel seems possessed as his eyes was still red.
"Pls don't" Ms. Betty shouted as Daniel closed his eye and with a loud voice he slashed Emmy but surprisingly Emmy was still standing, Violet could blood flowing.
"What the Heck!" She exclaimed. Emmy was freeze there was no way blood could come out from his body.
Daniel opened his eyes to see Emmy standing. "You failed me" He could heard the voice audibly in his head.
Aaaaargh! he shouted as he looked down to see Rekauzo in his pool of blood."You" He shouted.
"I hope I did this right" Rekauzo said in his mind as he brought out a magic gem and chanted a magic spell suddenly a great light flashed into Daniel's eye from the gem,making him threw down his sword. and all his spell vanished, Emmy was unfreeze.
Aaaaargh! He shouted as he fell down and in a few minutes, he looked up. surprisingly, his eye was white
"Emmy" He said with a groan. Suddenly Mother Teresa appeared, "Rekauzo" She shouted as she runs toward him. "you should not have done that"
"I only did what is right" Rekauzo said as he vanished completely.
"You" Daniel shouted at Lother, "I've a score to settle with you" He said angrily as his eye turned red in anger as others looked at him
"Spirit of the Phoenix" He chanted, fire could be seen burning on his body, with his glowing sword he charged at Lother, who was as well prepared for him.
"Dark magic power" Lother chanted gathering together all the dark magic in his body forming a circle around him.
Just as Daniel tried to strike him, Lother countered the attack as he also strike back. But he couldn't withstand the full power of the gatekeeper with 20% of his power.
"Aaaaaawwwn" He shouted as he was sent flying by Daniel's strike, blood was gushing out of all part of his body. But Daniel was not done yet, He charged at Lother again this time with full power. "Die" He said angrily as he raised up his sword to slash Lother but before Daniel could do that. A black cloud appeared, protecting Lother. Daniel was repelled by his strike against the black cloud. "Daniel" Emmy shouted as he jumped up catching Daniel in air.
"Who can that be, his magic is strong" Mother Teresa asked in curiosity.
Just then Daniel's drifted to his dark magic.
"That's him, it's face looked exactly like Lother's" He thought as the black cloud disappeared gradually and Lother was nowhere to be found...
Lother woke up gradually, he could feel different powers in his body.
"Where am I" He asked as he stood up. "Don't move further you are still weak" A voice said, Lother looked around but saw no one, just then his eyes drifted to a mirror on the wall. He could see himself but something was surprisingly, a man was behind him on the mirror.
Lother turned back to see a man of the same height with him standing behind him, he looked at the mirror again, he was dazed, the man was him. Turning to the man, he asked "You looked exactly like me"...
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:52 pm

THE GATEKEEPER

SEASON 2

(Save the world)

Episode 6

:

"Daniel what the hell is wrong with you, you tried to kill Emmy and your friends" Ms. Betty said almost immediately they got home.
"I'm sorry, i can't believed it myself that i tried to kill my best friend, I think I was manipulated"
"Manipulated huh?" Mother Teresa asked.
"Yes I think I was manipulated by a man Lother-DX, he looked exactly like Lother. He saved my Life earlier" Daniel explained but it seems Mother Teresa was lost in thought, she seems to have heard the name somewhere but couldn't remember.
"Lother-DX" She thought aloud.
"Do you know him" Ms. Betty asked.
"No I don't think so Only the oracle have answers to that question" Mother Teresa replied nervously as she walked out.
"Hey why did she suddenly turned grumpy" Emmy asked Ms. Betty
"I don't know" Ms. Betty replied
"I think she's hiding something" Daniel who has been silent earlier said...
"Who are you" Lother asked the man who looked like him.
"Call me Lother-DX" The man replied
"Why did you look exactly like me" Lother asked.
"Because I'm your other half" Lother-DX replied
"Other half" Lother said asking no one in particular.
"I don't know what Mother is up to" Ms. Betty said.
"Don't call her mother, only Mother sorceress are called that" Daniel rebuked.
"Well Daniel, she's a mother sorceress" Emmy whispered.
"Really, why can't she fight Lother, Mother Sorceress are powerful" Daniel replied but screamed as he was blasted away by Mother Teresa who appeared behind him.
"Being a mother sorceress means I'm more you powerful than you all" Mother Teresa said as others laughed at Daniel.
"Well that got me laughing" Emmy said as Daniel stood up, this time his eye was glowing.
"I think they are back, you guyz stay back, I'm gonna end this" Daniel said but other insisted.
"No we'll go with you" .
"Alright then" Daniel said stretching his hand forward, his bike appeared
"Whoa you've that too" Violet asked as they also stretch their hand making their bike appeared
"Yea" Daniel replied. They are all with Bike except Betty who transformed to her angel form with a glowing wing.
"Let's go" Daniel said creating a portal and vanished through it with his bike, Others followed suit but Mother Teresa held Betty back
"No Betty, you are staying here with me, we need to consult the oracle"Mother Teresa said suddenly making Betty feel dejected...
"Just here" Lother-Dx said "His power would be here, I can sense it" He said as he manipulated the area with his mind trying to find Lother power. He walked closer to the school compound but just before he move an inch, he heard a sound behind him, it was Daniel and others.
"Hey, stop there" Daniel shouted as he jumped down from his bike but Lother-DX laughed.
"What are you going to do" Lother-DX asked
"Watch and see" Daniel said as he activated his power. "Spirit of the phoenix" He screamed and charged at Lother-DX with a blow, fire burning around his body
"The man is powerful, I feel my power level decrease around him" Hunter told violet
Just then Lother-DX pointed a finger at Daniel which went long enough to hit Daniel on his Chest like a large rock which sent him crashing down. Daniel screamed in pain as he coughed out blood.
"How can he be so powerful" Violet and Hunter asked in unison.
"Time for our show" Violet said as the trio: Emmy, Hunter and Violet transformed into their ranger's form.
"Power of the rangers,United we strike" They shouted as each activated their power mid-way.
"Spirit of the hunter"
"Spirit of the aeronaut"
"Spirit of the soldier"
With a scream they strike a smiling Lother-DX who suddenly snapped a finger at them.
"Aaaaawwwn" They screamed as they fell but surprisingly they were unhurt. It was Daniel again.
"Thanks Chip" Hunter said as he stood up but Daniel seems less concerned.
"Guyz I got a plan" Daniel said, "let's combine our attack".
"Seems like a good idea" Violet said, "Let's do it"
"Spirit of Phoenix"
"Spirit of the Hunter"
"Spirit of the aeronaut"
"Spirit of the Soldier"
They said and together they attacked.
"Oh no, this looked like a suicide plan" A mysterious man who has been watching the battle with keen interest said as Lother-DX dashed them a kick
"Only, the magic of the ancient knight code can be used to defeat him" He (The mysterious man) said again...
"Aaaaaaaahhh" Emmy, Violet, Hunter and Daniel screamed as they fell down unconscious with blood all over their body.
T.b.c
[adm]This story is under copyright!!![/adm]
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:54 pm

The Gatekeeper (save the world)
Season 2
Episode 7

Silence lingered as Emmy and others laid unconscious. The mysterious man walked towards them and suddenly Lother freeze, He knelt down touching Daniel.
“Ooh Well, You are the chosen one. The prophecy never recorded you dying” He said pitifully and made to touch Emmy but just before he could touch him, a hand held his hand from behind.
“Who are you” Mother Theresa voiced out pushing the man backward.
“Theresa” The mysterious man said making her stupefied.
“You knew me” Mother Theresa asked in fear but surprisingly the mysterious man removed his hood revealing a young handsome face that was known by Mother Theresa
“Diageo” Mother Theresa called as she hugged him passionately. “Where have you been” Mother Theresa asked but Diageo ignored her.
“We have to save this people first” He said with all seriousness.
“How” Ms. Betty asked.
“This way” The man said and brought out a magical coin, muttering some spells, the coin glow and a Lady appeared in cloudy form . Looking at her closely, Mother Theresa recognized her as the ancient goddess of time Miranda.
“Goddess Miranda, We need your help” Diageo said kneeling down as Mother Theresa and Ms. Betty followed suit.
“Only these three can be raised by time” Goddess Miranda said pointing towards Emmy, Hunter and Violet.
“He (Daniel) can’t be raised by time coz he is time himself” Goddess Miranda said waiving her hand, a magical wand appeared in her hand which she stretch forward; her eyes glowing a screen appeared.
Freezing the time of others, She reversed the time of Hunter, Violet and Emmy on the screen as one could see them going up back as they are falling down earlier. He stopped the time when Emmy was about to transform to his ranger form and the spell broke as everyone was unfreeze except Daniel.
“What just happened now” Lother-DX thought, he had a flash of him beating Emmy and others Down unconscious. Looking straight, he could see Daniel unconscious making him further confused.
“I’m gonna end all this” He shouted and dashed towards Emmy who was yet to transform to his ranger form. But suddenly he freeze hanging in air, that was Diageo power.
Diageo dashed towards Lother-DX giving him an uppercut.
“Aaaargh” Lother-DX shouted as he found himself falling in air. “What just happened” He thought suddenly his mind drifted to somebody as he saw someone covered by a veil, it all seems familiar. It was Diageo!!!
Diageo was the only one giving the power to control time by goddess Miranda all because of his honesty. He hated Diageo because of this, he had long dreamt of having power to control time but Diageo shattered his dream and he can never forgive him. WAIT!!! Was he talking about Diageo? That probably means he knew about Diageo but where…
Daniel astral form floated out of his body. No one can help him now not even the powerful goddess Miranda. He hated himself for everything, for allowing himself to be controlled by Lother-DX. He almost destroyed his best friend, If only he has the chance to ask for forgiveness from them. His astral form floated through a route which was familiar to Daniel, He has been there when he was nearly killed by Lother (In season one), He almost reached the border which separated the land of the Living from the land of death when a bright light shone…

T.b.c…
[adm]The story is under copyright!!![/adm]
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:31 pm

The Gatekeeper
(save the world)
Season 2
Episode 8

Written by Joseph Daniel
Daniel astral form stop immediately the bright light shone and immediately was teleported to another world. It was known as Caledonia the land of druid.
“Where am I” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Here in the world you came from” A voice said, Daniel looked around but saw no one.
“Who is that”
“You don't have to know me, Just know that you’re born in earth to protect the earth from evil. This is where you are born” The voice said and immediately Daniel was carried by a whirlwind which return him back to earth
 Everything seems like a dream, the bright light shone on him and immediately, he found himself lying down but was too weak to stand. Everything was happening too fast, something was preventing his death but what? Was it a spiritual force, this happened the first time he was killed by Lother. What was he really?  These thought ran through his mind….
Lother-DX knew he wasn’t any match for Diageo in terms of time control. He tried to open a portal but Diageo kept stopping it by retrogressing. Just then Diageo was blasted from behind. It was the real Lother, He appeared with a fire ball in his hand but it seems he’s not ready to fight. He only came to save his brother. Quickly he walked towards Lother-DX, holding his hand. They vanished.
“Aaah They’re gone” Diageo said as he stood, He tried to follow them by tracking their aura,  but Mother Teresa stopped him.
“You can’t go after them. That’s a sucide mission.” Mother Teresa said and Diageo became quiet.
“You’ve to learn the ancient knight code” Diageo said facing the rangers.
“What is the ancient knight code”  Hunter asked but Emmy seems unconcerned, he was looking Daniel who was making some kind of funny movement. Suddenly, He shouted and ran towards him.
“Daniel, Daniel” He called and turn back to other “He seems to be alive a few minutes ago" But as he was talking, a great light covered Daniel and surprisingly his body disappeared.
Time freezes!!!
"Where am 1" DAniel asked, turning around. A roar was heard behind me. Creature of different forms.
"Argh" He shouted as a creature bit him. He blasted him away. Positioning himself to fight them but They turned to dust.
"Is that how to welcome our guest huh?" A voice said, Daniel looked up and before him was the ancient goddess of magic
"Goddess, I need your help" Daniel said as he bow slightly. the goddess smiled, She knew while he was here anyway.
"You seek to defeat the evil Lord Lother"
"Yes Goddess" Daniel said, The goddess flew near him, Daniel shift backward but it was too late, his hand was already with the Goddess, Manna drew up his hand revealing a mark there.
"This is what can defeat Lother" She Said.
"How" Daniel asked, his heart racing fast. The mark has been in his hand since childhood.
How will he know that was the key to defeat Lother?
"The mark lies on two people, You have to find the second person with the mark. Then will you conquer Lother"
"How will I find the person" Daniel screamed but the goddess was gone; The bright light shone again brightly this time as Daniel disappeared.
Time unfreeze!
Daniel walked toward Lother and his twin brother , The wind in the area blew his hair in a heroic way.
"Lother!" He screamed. "Your time is up here surrender"
"Who are you to tell me what to do" Lother - DX questioned as he appeared with his brother
"I am Daniel, the Gatekeeper, The one who will defeat you"
"Defeat me Nah no one can" Lother said, he has combined with his brother thereby making him a giant, Hiis aura filled everywher making others motionless.
"Watch as I display my formidable power" He stretched his forward to Hunter and surpirsingly he burst into piece.
"No!!!" Daniel sceamed  but there wasn't any way he can save them.
"Hahaha" Lother laughed as he stretched his hand to Violet burning her to ashes.
Daniel cried, His power is useless untill he found the other person with the strange mark.
"Whoa" Lother laughed happily as he display his power, stretching his hand towards  Ms. Betty, he drew her up to a far height, releasing her to fall.
Daniel ran to save her but a blast form Lother made him fell, he can't give up either. Gathering  his remaining strength. He called upon the spirit of phoenix.
Fire burned around him as he flew up to save Betty. He caught her by hand as the wind blew up her dress revealing something in her right hand.
The Mark!!!
T.b.c
Admin
Admin

PostAdmin on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:10 pm

The Gatekeeper
(save the world)
Season 2
Episode 9
Written by Joseph Daniel
Cool wind blew around Daniel and Betty as they came down gently without falling
The mark shone brightly on Ms. Betty hand; Daniel was surprised how did she got the mark, He has not seen the mark with anyone but here it is now shinning brightly in Ms. Betty hand.
Lother smiled as Daniel came down with Ms. Betty, the phoenix fire around him was vanquished
"Is that the best you can do" He laughed "It will be fun destroying the both of you" He said as he chanted an evil magic spell. Daniel looked up stunned, He now knew who has the mark but he didn't know what to do. Confused he drew up Ms. Betty's cloak. Staring at the mark, he could feel himself going deep into magic realm. The more he stared, The more deep he goes,
Surprisingly the mark on his hand shone brightly and so did the one on Ms. Betty's hand.
As if under a spell he locked the hands together His mind combined with Ms. Betty, making the mark to touch each other.
A great light shone, Daniel was temporarily blinded by the light as thunderclaps were heard. Two phoenix spirit emerge from the light combining together they faced the two Lother who were busy chanting evilly. Lother stared in shock as the evil spell have no effect on the phoenix spirit.
Light spurred from Phoenix mouth, Roaring as his claw emerge, With a thunderclap, they sink it deep in Lother's body.
Scared, Lother tried to trick the phoenix by bringing out a magic coin which absorbed magic but to his surprise The phoenix reversed the coin absorbing his magic.
Lother screamed as the phoenix absorbed every bit of his magic.He fell weakly as Lother DX Came out of him. They were powerless now. Phoenix spirit disappeared.
Hunter and Violet came back to life.
"What has just happened, Do you just defeat Lother" Hunter asked but Daniel wasn't looking, his eye filled with rage he charged at Lother.
"Stop Daniel" Mother Teresa said as he walked towards Lother. "Ten thousand years in wonderland" She said as she cast a magic spell, A great whirlwind appeared. Lother and his twin were carried away, Loud screams were heard behind them.
"What do you do to them" Diageo asked Teresa smiling. "I kept them in a safer place" Ms. Betty smiled.
"That was awesome you know" Emmy told Daniel punching him playfully.
"Yes it was my son" A voice said behind them,
"Son?" Emmy said as he turned back and behind him was Ms. Betty smiling.
"You called me son" Daniel asked doubtfully, Ms. Betty smiled as she drew up her clothes revealing the mark.
"Only the phoenix family have this"...
'Phoenix family" Daniel asked as he stared at the mark which shone brightly on Ms. Betty's hand. He drew up his clothes as he looked at his mark which also shone brightly....
T.b.c
Last episode loading
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Dannyworld Forum
Follow @DannyworldForum