Dannyworld Forum
Welcome to Dannyworld Forum.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Dannyworld Forum on your social bookmarking website

THE BEGINING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer)

Reply to topic

Go down

THE BEGINING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer)

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm

THE BEGINNING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer) written by Joseph Daniel

Tags: #supernatural #horror #GhostFiction

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrival system, or transmitted, in any form or by anymeans without the prior permission in writing to the author and publisher. If founded illegally please kindly contact the author with the contact above. Thanks for respecting the hard work of the author
Legally registered with copyright ©️... Anyone who copy will be charged for copyright infringement. Be Wise!!!

Dedicated to God almighty and Pst. T. Ayanfeoluwa whose sermon on dark world inspired me

Special thanks go to the almighty God for giving the wisdom, understanding and inspiration to drop this piece...

(Wrath of Lucifer) by Joseph Daniel

Jack was afraid as he stood up roaming about his room muttering some prayers, but he felt he was praying into an empty air. Gunshot was heard signifying the death of his guards. He never knew something like this could happen to him. He had heard his pastor preaching about premature but he thought it was imagination. He thought that could only happen to low-level class people. It was a worst nightmare to him, as the thought of being killed by a hired killer kept resurfacing in his brain. He tried to be confident but he felt his confidence has disappeared.
“No, Jack don’t worry, you won’t be killed” He tried re-assuring himself but it was not working. His hand was shaking terribly as he could hear footsteps coming near.
Suddenly the heavily secured iron door leading to his room cracked open revealing six men, each of them with a revolver. Jack knew his end has come. He felt the embracing hand of hell drawing near.
“Pls who are you?” He asked trembling
“Your worst nightmare”
One of the six appearing to be their leader replied, his voice was familiar, Jack thought he heard the voice frequently but he seems to forget where he heard the voice.
“What are you thinking” He asked Jack, this time trying to cover his voice to prevent Jack from recognizing him.
“I’ve to see his face,” Jack thought crazily, gathering the little strength remaining in him, he ran towards one of the assassin in bid to uncover his face but suddenly.... Boom!!! He was shot with the bullet penetrating his forehead... He fell down like a log of wood.
“Guyz let’s go” the leader of the assassin said as he moved out of the duplex and others followed suit...

Hahaha! Hahaha!! Hahaha!!! This is just the beginning of the end...
©️ Joseph Daniel All right reserved

View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEGINING OF THE END (Wrath of Lucifer)

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Writer: Joseph Daniel
He felt my spirit moving through a dark tunnel with an unknown force carrying him; he could feel the heat drawing near. Was he dead?
No! He can’t be possibly dead. He looked down on himself, he was in white apparel, he had only seen this in movie but now it is happening to him real.
He screamed in pain, as the heat was getting intense... Whom would he call for help?
“Oh damn it”
He thought he was not in control of himself any longer
He screamed in pain again, as the heat was getting more intense.
He could hear the screams of other people as if they in great pains.
What type of pain can make people scream in great agony like what he was hearing he thought? Then his mind drifted to his pastor last preaching which is themed “HELL OR HEAVEN where will you spend your eternity”
“Oh my God, does this mean he was going to spend his eternity in hell. Oh no! He shouted, he never believed hell was real until now.
Suddenly he felt a turbulent wave swinging him back and forth.
“Help me, Help Me,”
He shouted as he closed his eye preparing for the worst but instead the waves died down immediately as he shouted.
“What the hell”
He opened his eye to meet himself in a beautiful room, the building of the wall was of Jasper, and everywhere was pure Gold and precious stone.
“Yes at last! I made it; I made heaven”
He shouted with joy...
“Wait??? Was it by magic, I was being moved by an unknown force through a dark tunnel, how did I come here”
He asked rhetorically
“Welcome Jack”
He heard a wavy voice coming from different direction.
He turned around but the echo of the voice seems to be coming from different direction.
Then he saw him, a large serpent with hands and legs carrying the head of a dragon coming from different direction.
“No... Don’t kill me pls”
He shouted as he bends down and covered his face
Suddenly everywhere went dark; there was silence in the room as Jack opened his eye gently standing up. Everywhere was bright again.
He screamed with fear in his voice. As he saw the creature coiled like a snake before him
“SSSSh, calm down I’m not here to kill” The creature said using his serpentine hand to touch his dragon-like head
“Yes sir” Jack replied almost immediately.
“I can sense fear in your voice and also see the glimpse of fear in your face... cast away fear and let confidence flow”
A cool wind blew around Jack and immediately every atom of fear in his body dissolved. He could felt the power of confidence surging in his body.
And yes! The confidence is in him...
He look straight into the dragon-serpent creature eye, his gaze locked with his, he asked
“Who are you”

The Beginning of the end continues...
©️ Joseph Daniel. 2018 All right reserved

View user profile http://dannyworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down