Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Itzprince

EZINNE: THE CHRISTIAN MOTHER – Part 1

“My fellow women, please join me in appreciating Mrs. Chinyere Ironna!” Mrs. Akudo Azuka, the president of the Christian mothers’ association at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Umunze said with a glowing smile on her face. She had the microphone to her mouth while her left hand gesticulated feverishly. Chinyere Ironna walked majestically towards the altar. Her resplendent wrapper glowed brilliantly. The entire women in the church hall rose to their feet, clapping energetically. “This young woman is a real star,” Akudo continued. “She has offered scholarships to numerous indigent children in our community. She and her husband have been a massive support, financially to our parish. They have given and given much more to ensure that our able priest is well taken care of. They recently installed a new Lister generator here in the church and at the parish house. “What about widows? Every Christmas, Chinyere offers bags of rice, canned tomatoes, clothes, fish, yam, garri and numerous other food items to widows. We are blessed to have Chinyere Ironna as one of us. She gladly agreed to return home despite her tight schedule in Enugu to be with us for this year’s August meeting. On behalf of the Christian mothers of St. Patrick church Umunze, I hereby call on our able parish priest, Rev. Father Chukwuani Idoko to confer a betting title on Mrs. Ironna.” By now, Chinyere was standing before the priest who smiled at her. “Please sit down, Mrs. Ironna,” the priest said. Chinyere sat on a lavishly decorated couch. A young lady appeared from behind the altar with a gold colored crown that glittered vibrantly. “We must celebrate our own!” The priest began. “Just as the Israelites celebrated their kings and heroes that rescued them from the snares of their enemies, we have gathered here today to celebrate you, Mrs. Ironna. You will never lack. For every thousand you give away, you will get millions in return.” “Amen!” The congregation bellowed. “I hereby confer on your, the title of Ezinne (A good mother). You are a mother to the young, the old, the forgotten, the weak and downtrodden. May your years be long. From now on, you shall be called Ezinne Chinyere Ironna.” A raucous applause rocked through the church. Cameras clicked repeatedly – some with their smart phones, some with dedicated cameras and some with iPads. “What a wonderful wife you have,” Nze Okafor said to Ekechukwu Ironna, Chinyere’s husband. Ekechukwu who was due to y out to China that week had to cancel his planned trip to join his wife for the Ezinne ceremony by Christian mother’s association in Umunze. “I am a lucky man, Nze Okafor. This woman is an incredible woman. I don’t know what I’d do without her,” Ekechukwu replied. “Just thank your God, my son. Thank God every day. Most men would kill for what you have.” “Well, not this one. I’d kill the person before they get any close to me. I love her that much,” Ekechukwu teased. “I myself would kill too if I had such a beautiful, kind, strong, and intelligent wife like your wife,” Nze Okafor replied with a broad smile. … “Just hearing you breathe in my ear sends shivers down my spine,” Chinyere Ironna said. She squirmed and slammed her hands against the king size bed in sheer pleasure. You are driving me crazy…you are driving me crazy!!!” She shouted. A hotel staff cleaning the adjoining room could hear the sexual kerfuffle unfolding in the room next door. He pressed his ear against the wall in an effort to hear more. He could tell that a sexual encounter was in progress. They were in a hotel in Onitsha. They had recently started using the hotel for their sexual rendezvous. “I could not wait to rip those jeans off your body and make love to you,” he said. “I wore hem for you…especially for you, because I know how much you like me in tight jeans,” Chinyere replied, breathing heavily. “Really? Just for me?” “Everything I do is for you…just for you my dear! I like the way you ripped my jeans off like a lion tearing a zebra to shreds on the African plains. The wild passion in your eyes, they send me into a sexual frenzy. Tear me apart, darling. Spare nothing of me. Tear me like a mad dog…I am all yours.”
They made love over and over again. In the end, Chinyere rose to her feet, reluctantly getting out of bed. “I have to shower and dash back to Enugu,” she announced. “That is the part I hate the most,” Rev. Father Idoko said. “I hate it when we have to split up and return to our various, sad, boring abodes.” “We have no choice, my dear. I am glad you and I can manage some time together, no matter how short. Not to worry, darling. Ekechukwu is travelling to India and China in a week’s time. I will spend a few nights with you somehow. I can’t wait to make love with you all night. I have been waiting to spend days with you just making out. First, we can drive across the Niger Bridge to Asaba. There, we will attend a party…it promises to be a heck of a party. I am told you could do anything there. Are you thinking what I am thinking?” “You are more imaginative than myself, Chiichii. You tell me what you are thinking.” “There is a pool at the mansion where this party is billed to take place. Are you getting some ideas now?” “I think I am!” “Right in the pool…we can do many things in there. Gosh! Just thinking of it makes me want to jump back in bed with you.” “You can jump back in by all means, my dear!” Chinyere heeded his plea and rolled back into bed. Seconds later, she was naked underneath him as they both inhaled and exhaled like marathon runners. … The hotel cleaner walked down the hallway, vacuuming dust off the floor. Chinyere opened the door and walked out casually, heading towards the stairs as fast as she could. The cleaner’s eyes were fixated on her. I think she came out of the room where I heard a lady making love with someone a while ago, the cleaner thought. He set his vacuum cleaner aside and ran down the stairs on the west end of the building. He was on ground floor before Chinyere made her way to ground floor. From his vantage point, he could see her clearly. It is her…yes, it is her, Ezinne Chinyere Ironna, wife of the multi-millionaire, Ekechukwu Ironna, he thought to himself. He took out his phone and took a few shots as Chinyere entered her car. She had no idea she was captured on camera. The cleaner made sure to capture her plate number as her Lexus jeep exited the compound. The cleaner ran to the reception quickly. Elochukwu was on duty. He had a crush on Elochukwu and everyone on staff knew about it. He was in the habit of buying her gifts and going the extra mile to help her when they both worked together. “Elo!” He said with a smile on his face. “You look smashing in that dress.” “You have seen me in this dress multiple times, Nzekwe,” Elochukwu countered. “You look smashing in everything, Elo. Even your…you know, your birthday suit!” “Hahaha!” Elochukwu laughed loudly, tilting her head to the left. Her Bob Marley braids swayed elegantly. Damn! She is very pretty, Nzekwe thought. “Is that what you are thinking of…my birthday suit?” Elochukwu asked. “I think everything about you, Elo…you know that.” “That is topic for another day. What can I do for you?” “Elo Baby, I need your help with something small please. You saw the lady in tight blue jeans that just walked past here, right?” “Yes, I did. Why?” “She was in 344. Please could you help me check whose name the reservation for that room is under?” “You know I am not supposed to do this?” “I know, but it is between us. I know that lady. I need to check out something about her, please.” Elochukwu’s elegant fingers moved effortlessly on the computer keyboard. Nzekwe’s eyes were fixated on her bosom as she worked on the computer. “You said room 344, right?” “Yes.” “The room was reserved under the name, Martin Idube.” “Thank you my queen!” Nzekwe said as he dashed back upstairs. “Who be your queen?” Elochukwu asked him as he left. “You of course; my one and only!” He said with a cheeky smile as he raced upstairs. Nzekwe took a good position at the end of the hallway from where he could see anyone exiting room 344. Nearly an hour later, Rev. Father Idoko emerged. He donned a pair of black trousers, a well ironed white long sleeve shirt and a pair of black shoes. He clutched a black bag as he walked along the hallway towards the stairs. Rev Idoko! Nzekwe thought. He was visibly shocked. It is Rev Idoko of St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Umunze. I am sure he does not know me, he thought as he glared at Rev. Father Idoko from the corner of his eye. As soon as Rev. Idoko entered the stairwells, Nzekwe raced downstairs and took the same position he had occupied earlier. From there, he took clean shots of Rev. Idoko. …

TBC

EZINNE: THE CHRISTIAN MOTHER – Part 2
“Yes! Yes! Yes, my love,” Chinyere shouted. I missed you all day darling. I don’t know what I am going to do when you travel to China and India, sweetheart.” “I will miss you a lot too, honey. Not to worry, I will call you every day. Before you know it, I will be back home and in your embrace again,” Ekechukwu replied. “And I will be waiting impatiently, dearie!” “I won’t be long honey. I have to leave for the shop now. Are you still travelling home for the Christian Mother’s meeting this weekend?” “Yes darling.” “Is your driver coming with you?” “No honey, I will drive myself. I told him not to worry. It is only the village. I will be alright. Your bath is ready sweetheart,” she shouted from the master bathroom.” About an hour later, Ekechukwu’s Mercedes SUV emerged from his mansion. There was a man outside his gate waving at him. “Who is that?” He asked his driver. “I have no idea, sir,” the driver replied. There was a look of bemusement on his face. “Should I call the security man, sir?” “Yes, please do.” The driver pressed a button and three security men dashed out of Ekechukwu’s compound. “Who are you?” They asked Nzekwe, having nabbed him with brute force.
“Who are you? Are you part of a kidnapping ring?” One of Ekechukwu’s security men asked Nzekwe. “No…no sir. I am not a kidnapper. I just wanted to pass a message on to Mr. Ekechukwu.” “What message?” “It is something I must tell him in person. I was asked to deliver the message directly to him.” They searched Nzekwe thoroughly, while scanning the area for kidnappers. “Sir, he is not armed and there is no indication that he has company,” Ekechukwu was informed. He stepped out of his SUV finally. “What do you want, young man?” “I have some information that might interest you, sir.” “And what might that be?” “I am not at liberty to disclose it here, sir. I was told by my boss to tell you to call this number, sir.” “And who is your boss!” “He goes by the name, Chief Nnamdi Diribe.” “I don’t know him. Where is he from?” “He is from Udi, sir. He said you would not understand, but when he talks to you over the phone, everything will be clear to you.” Nzekwe handed him a piece of paper with a phone number scribbled on it. Ekechukwu looked askance at it with a frown on his face.
“Look, if you are playing pranks on me, I will find you and when I do, you will be in hot boiling oil.” “I am not playing pranks on you, sir. I promise. Chief Diribe said the information he has to offer you is very important to you, sir.” “Okay, I will give him a ring now.” “He said to call on Tuesday, sir. He is out of the country now.” “Well, I will be out of the country on Tuesday. I am afraid; I will have to call him when I return to the country. Dange! Take a picture of this man in case we have to look for him or report him to the police,” Ekechukwu ordered. … Rev. Idoko entered his pre-booked hotel room. He tossed his bag to the side and peered excitedly at his watch. One more hour before Chinyere arrives, he thought. He could hardly contain his excitement. He quickly changed into a pair of boxers and undershirt. Lying on the bed, he turned on the TV and gazed morosely at the screen. He could not stop thinking of Chinyere. Chinyere steered her Lexus Jeep towards the hotel. She too was excited. She was itching to get her hands on Idoko’s muscular body. She had been seeing Idoko for years…even before she married Ekechukwu. Her town and Ekechukwu’s shared the same Catholic Parish. When she was a single girl, she was very active in church. One evening, she was on duty at the parish house cleaning and cooking. She was billed to be on duty with a friend of her, Nnedimma, who did not turn up because her mother had gone down with malaria. Except for the security man who was at the gate, the parish house was deserted. When Idoko drove into the compound and saw Chinyere, whom he had been eyeing for some time, he quickly asked the security man to take the night off. “Hello beauty, how are you?” he asked Chinyere. “Fine Father,” she replied bashfully. He walked over to her in the kitchen, placed a hand on her shoulder and began to massage her neck area. Then, he reached for bosom. “No Father,” Chinyere resisted him halfheartedly. His strong arms sent electric waves through her body. “Come on, I have been thinking of you. I too, have feelings. Just this once…I beg of you, just this once,” Idoko pleaded, while groping her. “No…no,” she said feebly, closing her eyes.
He pressed on, planting his lips on hers. Shortly afterwards, their lips were talking to each other, wading and thrusting passionately. Idoko then carried her to the master bedroom where he deled her. Afterwards, they did it over and over again. About a year later, Chinyere was married to Ekechukwu, the most eligible bachelor around town. They continued to see each other after Chinyere’s marriage to Ekechukwu. She climbed the stairs briskly. On reaching the door, she banged gently on it. Idoko sped to the door and yanked it open. He pulled her in, shut the door and began to remove her clothes. With animalistic desires, they yanked and pulled at each other with unbridled passion. He climbed her as he had done several times as they consummated their passion. “Three days…three days, my baby. I can’t believe we are going to be together for three good days. I have been thinking of doing it in the pool since our last time. I can’t wait, baby!” Idoko said exuberantly. “Me neither, honey. You are my first love, my true love. I can never leave you, Idoko. I hope you never get transferred far away from here. Yes, tomorrow night will be amazing. In the pool, we will make love never before!” “I hope there will be no one at the party that knows us.” “Not a chance. I was told of the party by a girlfriend from Benin who lives in Lagos. I went to University with her. Not to worry, she is coming with her sidekick too, so she can’t tell on us. She is married too.” “Okay,” Idoko said, relaxing finally. …
“You mean all flights to China are cancelled?” Ekechukwu asked the airport staff. “Yes sir. A volcano on the major flight path to China erupted, releasing massive layers of ash in the air. Visibility is very poor, so all flights have been suspended until the ash cloud clears,” she explained. “Do you know when this ash cloud is likely to clear?” “No one knows, sir.” “My goodness, I have meetings to attend… important meetings.” “I am sorry, sir.”Ekechukwu peered at his watch momentarily. “So the flight is definitely not leaving tonight?” “Yes sir.” He returned to his hotel. Once in his room, he dug up the number that Nzekwe had given him. He had been thinking of the encounter since he flew out of Enugu to Lagos. He dialed the number and placed the phone to his ear.
Nzekwe was in a small room used by cleaners on the third floor. He had seen Rev. Father Idoko and Chinyere arrive. He was planning on taking pictures of them whenever he got the opportunity. More importantly, he had wired the room with a tiny video camera recording from behind the couch facing the bed. He had found out through Elochukwu that Idoko and Chinyere always asked for the same room. Suddenly, an unknown number appeared on his phone screen, which jangled as it vibrated energetically in his pocket. “Hello,” he said into the receiver. I would like to speak to Chief Nnamdi Diribe. I was told to call you by one Mr. Ifeanyi Isiguzo (Nzekwe had given him a fake name). My name is Chief Ekechukwu Ironna. “Oh! Chief Ironna. I was not expecting your call until Tuesday.” “Yes, my flight got cancelled so I decided to ring you ahead of plan. So, what is the information you have for me?” “It is about your wife.” “What about her?” “She is cheating on you. Before I can give you the entire information though, I will need half a million naira from you.” “I always thought this was a hoax. Now I know I had been right. I am afraid, I have to go now.” “Don’t go! You will regret this. I am sending you a picture now. You’d see your wife in a hotel setting. If that is your wife, then you should be wondering which hotel that is and where. As I speak to you now, your wife is sleeping with a man at a hotel!” “What?” “Call her now! I promise you, if she takes your call, by tomorrow morning I will send you a recording of your discussion with your wife, because I know where she is now. I am a few feet from the room where someone is making love to her.” “I will call you back!” Ekechukwu said and hung up. Ekechukwu called their house help immediately. “Ifeoma, is your madam at home?” “No sir,” the house help answered. “She said she won’t be back until Monday, sir.” “Where did she say she was going?” “She said she will be having a series of meetings with some clients, sir. She did not tell me where.” “She left you with the kids alone?” The house help did not respond. Ekechukwu hung up and dialed Chinyere’s driver immediately. “Where is your madam?” “I don’t know sir. I was supposed to drive her to the village, sir, but she asked me to take the time off.” “Okay, bye.” He hung up and called the security man. “So, does Madam do this often when I travel?” He asked the security man. “I don’t know sir,” he replied. “Dange, you are my chief security officer. You need to be honest with me now, unless you want to lose your job right now!” Ekechukwu was yelling into the mouth piece. A cavalcade of sweat marched frenetically across his face. “Well, you know,” stop it and talk right now!!!” Ekechukwu cut in. “She goes out and stays out late repeatedly sometimes when you are not in town, sir, but she has never stayed overnight outside.” “Why didn’t you tell me?!!!” “I assumed you knew where she was, sir.”
TBC

EZINNE: THE CHRISTIAN MOTHER – Part 3

“So, who are you? Where is my wife? Who is she with?” Ekechukwu was running mad. He could not believe what he was hearing. “Well, you know my price,” Nzekwe replied. “There is no chief, right? You are the same person that we picked up in front of my house, right?” “It does not matter, Chief. What matters is that you get to the root of this.” “I want to know where my wife is and who she is with!!!” “If you would text me your phone number, then I will send you my account number, sir. Your number does not show when you call.” “Ekechukwu thought about it for a moment. “I will call you back,” he said and hung up. He called Chinyere immediately. She did not take her call. She was underneath Idoko moaning furiously. “I don’t care who it is, darling. All I want now is you…just you, my dear,” Chinyere said, almost rhythmically as she savored every thrust that Idoko made. Ekechukwu called repeatedly, but there was no answer.
Ekechukwu texted his phone number to Nzekwe. He could not smother his flaming curiosity. Nzekwe sent his account number to him. He called him back immediately. “You will be receiving two hundred and fifty thousand naira in your account in the morning. You get the rest as soon as I have all the information I want.” “You will get all you want once I have my money…all of it, not half.” Reluctantly, Ekechukwu acquiesced. By morning, his account was credited with half a million naira. “So, can I get all the information now?” “Yes, you will. Your wife just went out with her man who happens to be Rev. Fr. Idoko of St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, Umunze. He has been sleeping with your wife. I have extracted the video I made of the two of them last night. I will send that to you if you will send me your email address.” “Father Idoko?” Ekechukwu said. He was utterly discombobulated. “If you want to do something about it or see for yourself, you should take a flight down to Asaba before nightfall. Your wife is going to a wild party in Asaba with the priest tonight.” Ekechukwu took a chattered flight to Asaba, where Nzekwe met him. He watched all the video recordings with Nzekwe with tears racing down his face and anger stabbing relentlessly at his poor heart. It happened that he knew some of Nzekwe’s relative. Nzekwe’s family was from a neighboring village. … “Now is the time, darling!” Chinyere said. Her eyes were burning with excitement. She was literally quivering with indescribable anticipation. The compound, which belonged to a party-loving multi-millionaire, was buzzing with life. Girls in bikinis and guys in boxers reveled as if there was no tomorrow.
Chinyere set down her glass of wine by the pool. There were a few couples already in the pool. There were all latched onto each other as though they had been glued together. From the looks on their faces, one did not need to contact a fortune teller to work out what was going on underneath the water. There were hardly any lights around the pool. “I am going in, baby!” Idoko said as he got in the pool. He helped Chinyere in. Eagerly, they kissed and then, their hands went underneath the water for a while. Then, Idoko yanked off Chinyeres bikini top, pushing it aside so he could gain more unfettered access to her bosom. Chinyere’s eyes closed with her head leaning into Idoko’s shoulder. She moaned gently. They could hear all couples moaning too. “I have fantasized this in my head forever, darling. I am glad we are finally doing this,” Chinyere whispered. “Yes, my dear. You are amazing. I think my brains are going to burst open, honey,” she said to him. Then, out of the blues, the rhythmic moaning of revelers in the pool away from the music on the other side of the massive estate was broken by a loud bang. “Kpo! Kpo! Kpo!” Gun shots rang out. Chinyere’s eyes snapped open. Before she could react, Idoko was staggering backwards with blood spewing out of his back. Quickly, the pool turned red. Other couples in the pool sprang out of the water. Revelers dashed frenziedly in all directions, with some diving into the main building in search of refuge. It happened so fast. No one saw the shooter. “God! Idoko!!!” Chinyere shouted. “Someone please call the police. We need to take him to hospital!!!” Chinyere shouted. Her eyes scanned the area. She was afraid that the shooter would gun her down too. She scurried out of the pool and made a mad dash for the hedges to the right of the pool. … “I did not know you were going to shoot him!” Nzekwe complained. “None of your business. You did your job and I did mine. You must never tell anyone what happened here tonight. If you do, I will come after you and your whole family!” Ekechukwu warned him. They had quickly sneaked out of the compound amid chaos. Ekechukwu quickly took his chattered flight back to Lagos before dawn. “I will wire an additional three hundred thousand naira into your account. Travel abroad – go to Malaysia, Europe or Canada; whatever works for you. If you need more money, please let me know. You mustn’t talk about tonight to any living soul, okay?” Nzekwe nodded. He was battling a tsunami of guilt. Much as he found Idoko and Chinyere disgusting, he did not want anyone’s blood on his hands. He returned to Onitsha and began to think of what to do with the money. “You have to leave this place now!” said Mirabel, Chinyere’s friend. “Who could have done this?” Chinyere asked through tears. “This is not the time to ask questions. You do not want to talk to the police. You’d have to explain who he is you know…and who you are! Get out now, Chinyere!” Chinyere got dressed and drove off before the police arrived, as did most of the party attendees. Mirabel and her date left too. … “How was your trip?” Chinyere asked Ekechukwu. “It was great, honey. I missed you a lot though,” he said. “I missed you too,” Chinyere replied. Her eyes were red from crying. She had been checking the news for any news of Idoko. It would be hard for the police to identify him. He had nothing on him to indicate who he was. As Chinyere brought dinner to the dining table for Ekechukwu, there was a knock on the door. “Dange, is everything okay?” Ekechukwu asked. “Sir, the police are here. They claim they want to see madam.” “Okay, send them in. I wonder what they are here for. Honey, the police are here looking for you. Is everything okay? Did you kill someone while I was gone?” “Of course not,” she replied, but her face betrayed her fear. Her eyes were filled with worry. Her heart was pounding ferociously. “Madam, we have reason to believe that you were in Asaba on Saturday night and one Rev. Fr. Idoko with whom you attended the part was shot dead,” the police sergeant explained. Ekechukwu stared at Chinyere who stared back, trying to fake surprise, but her fears were paralyzing her. “Me? At a party? You must have this all wrong, officer.” “Madam, we have obtained CCTV images of you leaving the hotel in Onitsha for Asaba in the company of Fr. Idoko. We have CCTV images from the hotel of two of you from previous visits. We understand the Rev Father was the priest in your local church.” “Yes…yes… he is…he was. I don’t understand what is going on. I was not at the party.” “We have eye witnesses who are willing to testify that you came to the party with this priest. Did you hire assassins to kill him? It looks like you were in an…you know…you were having an affair with him. Perhaps you were fed up with him and decided to end it silently, so that your husband here would not find out.” Chinyere continued to plead her innocence. Ekechukwu feigned shock. He urged the police to take Chinyere away, promising to get his lawyer on the matter. Weeks later, the police unearthed further incriminating evidence against Chinyere. They found love letters she had written to Idoko, which he had stashed in a file cabinet at the parish house. The village was agog with the news of Idoko’s death and his affair with Chinyere. Ekechukwu conducted DNA test on his children and neither of them were his child. Chinyere was convicted of murder and sentenced to death by hanging. Ekechukwu sat in his living room the night after Chinyere was convicted. He was in tears. He wiped them each time the house help or his security came into the living room. Pain…untold, gored mercilessly at him. In his anger, he had called the police to inform them of the murder of Idoko. He told them to talk the hotel staff, as well as revealing Idoko’s full identity to them. What do I do with these children – a two-year-old and a four-year-old? He pondered his dilemma. They have done nothing wrong. My wife simply brought this upon them…and me. Should I send them to an orphanage? Or keep them? Should I send them to Idoko’s family? God, what do I do? I don’t even feel guilty for killing the priest! Chinyere sat in his cell crying uncontrollably. She had done all she could to regain her freedom, but the court was not convinced. Everything pointed at her. She had been found guilty of killing Fr. Idoko. Ekechukwu had told her before her verdict that he found out their children were not his. That was no surprise to her. She had known all along that they were Idoko’s. She wiped her face to clear her blurred vision. If only I could have stopped myself, she thought, wishing she could break out of the claustrophobic cell. One year later, after several unsuccessful appeals, Chinyere was killed by hanging. She had asked God for forgiveness repeatedly before facing a gruesome death. Ekechukwu sent Chinyere’s children, as he referred to them after the DNA tests, to Idoko’s family. They reluctantly accepted them. He, Ekechukwu began life anew, keeping his secret about Idoko’s murder to himself. “I never really took you seriously then,” Elochukwu said as she planted a kiss on Nzekwe’s lips. “I had a massive crush on you for years, Elo. It had to be you or nothing,” Nzekwe declared. They were in their apartment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Nzekwe had managed to squeeze a lot more money out of Ekechukwu. With that, he funded a master’s program for himself and Elochukwu. They planned on remaining in Malaysia or relocating to Europe after their studies. Nzekwe had proposed to Elochukwu and she had accepted. They hoped to get married after their studies…after they might have landed decent jobs. Nzekwe, just like Ekechukwu, found himself wrestling with his conscience every now and again.

THE END

Like my facebook page for more thrilling stories… www.facebook.com/nnaemeka.ireokwu