Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin-dannyworld

The Gate keeper (Key to the other world) by Joseph Daniel

The Gate keeper (Key to the other world)
Synopsis:
Long time ago. In the land of myth. The gate keeper (The Key to the other world) was captured by the evil forces and was forced to open the gate to the other world releasing great monsters, blood sucking creature to the world. Evil befall the land of Shedium and no help was coming forth.
People die severally, infirmities struck many. There was wailing all over each street. People could no go out for the fear of being killed by evil monsters. But suddenly a sage came from a distant land to offer help.
Using the powers of magic and spells he defeated the monsters and the evil creatures.
He released the gatekeeper from hibernation and use the gatekeeper's last strength to closed the gate causing the gatekeeper's death
Though the gatekeeper died but peace was restored into the land of Shedium.
The country became bright as it used to be before disaster struck.
There was merriment, joy and celebration over the land. But their joy was shortlived when a prophecy about the birth of a new gatekeeper was read from a book. The people remembering how they suffered from the evil monsters promised to do any thing within their power to alter the prophecy by killing whosoever the gatekeeper is... But Can they change what is destined. Will evil come back to the land of shedium... Find out in the story.
All right reserved.
No part of this publication should be pirated, copied or stored in any retrival system without the prior permission from the author.
Written by Joseph Daniel
(C) Joseph Daniel

THE GATEKEEPER
(Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 1
:
:JOSEPH DANIEL
:07019095692
The wind blew gently as Daniel stood by the road side waiting for a cab, a bag can be seen hung on his shoulder. Checking his time, it was 7:45AM.
"Oh my God I'm late again" He exclaimed.
Almost immediately a cab passed by, "Hey, Hey mister wait up"
"Where are you going boy" The cab man asked, staring at him
"To school" Daniel answered gently though he felt irritated by the Cabman calling him boy
"13, Andreson road, Hilway school" He added
"Alright, hop in" The taxi driver and they zoomed off. Daniel looked carefully at other passengers, two can be seen sitting at the back with him, while one at the front.
Few minutes later, the cab man parked in front of the famous Hilway School.
"2 dollars" The cabman said after reading the amount from the metre.
He got no reply
"I'm talking to you"He said turning back to look at Daniel.
But Daniel pay no attention to him, He seems to be searching for something
"Oh God, I forgot my wallet" He said bitterly "What will he tell the cabman" He thought looking at the cabman who was looking at him angrily
Suddenly an Idea popped in mind.."I can do some crazy things" He thought and muttering some unknown word. He stretch forth his hand and 2 dollars appeared in it.
"what you're a freak" The passenger sitting next to him exclaimed
"Yeah, I can do pretty crazy things"
He threw the money to the cabman, opened the door and zoom off to the school leaving the door opened....
"Hey you there, why are you just coming?" Ms Betty, The history teacher asked Daniel as he walked into the classroom
"I'm sorry, I woke up late" Daniel replied
"Same excuse everyday, I wondered how your parent will be coping with you" The female teacher commented.
The statement shocked Daniel, almost everyone in the school knew he was an orphan, he understand the teacher was just trying scorn him but he kept his cool, What will he do after all, Will he stand up and beat up the teacher...
"Hey Dan" someone whispered, jolting him out of reverie.
"Hi Emmy" Daniel replied moving to sit beside him. Emmy has been one of his childhood friend and the only one who knew about his strange powers.
"Dan, you are always late what's wrong with...." Emmy was trying say but was interrupted by the sonorous voice of Ms Betty.
"What's wrong with you two, will you face front and cooperate with the class" She said, Daniel took out his note and scribble down History.."Today, Our topic is THE GATEKEEPER" Ms Betty said
Gatekeeper!!! the name rang a bell Daniel thought He had heard the name somewhere, probably in his dream or in a book.
"The gatekeeper is the key to the other world, a world where evils where shut up. He died many yeas after the cervical war. When he used all his energy to close the gate" Ms Betty explained
Emmy checked his wrist-watch and whispered to Daniel
"Dan, it's time for the football competition, we'd miss the championship if we stay a bit late"
Daniel understand the meaning he always helped his friend every time to distract the teacher.
DISTRACT -yes he can do that by using his power to control the mind of the teacher...
"It's time to go" He whispered in her mind.
"Alright, we've enough today. I've to go" Ms Betty said taking his lesson note, she dusted her clothes and went out.
Emmy sighed as the teacher went out, student could be seen standing up from their seat in bid to gossip.
"yeah She finally left" Emmy shouted as he stood up from his seat.
"sometimes I wonder why you only have this power" Emmy said teasingly
"Stop that it ain't funny... You know Daniel said a bit angry
"Whoa, Whoa come of it boy, I was just joking..., Let's get going" Emmy said, holding each other arms, they went to football field...
T.B.C

THE GATEKEEPER
(Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 2
"Hey you there, why are you just coming?" Ms Betty, The history teacher asked Daniel as he walked into the classroom
"I'm sorry, I woke up late" Daniel replied
"Same excuse everyday, I wondered how your parent will be coping with you" The female teacher commented.
The statement shocked Daniel, almost everyone in the school knew he was an orphan, he understand the teacher was just trying scorn him but he kept his cool, What will he do afterall, Will he stood up and beat a teacher...
"Hey Dan" someone whispered, jolting him out of reverie.
"Hi emmy"  Daniel replied moving to sit beside him. Emmy has been one of his childhood friend and the only one who knew about his strange powers.
"Dan, you are always late what's wrong with...." Emmy was trying say but was interrupted by the sonorous voice of Ms Betty.
"What's wrong with you two, will you face front and cooperate with the class" She said, Daniel took out his note and scribble down History.."Today, Our topic is THE GATEKEEPER" Ms Betty said
Gatekeeper!!! the name rang a bell Daniel thought He had heard the name somewhere, probably in his dream or in a book.
"The gatekeeper is the key to the other world, a world where evils where shut up. He died many yeas after the cervical war. When he used all his energy to close the gate" Ms Betty explained
Emmy checked his wrist-watch and whispered to Daniel
"Dan, it's time for the football competition, we'd miss the championship if we stay a bit late"
Daniel understand the meaning he always helped his friend everytime to distract the teacher.
DISTRACT -yes he can do that by using his power to control the mind of the teacher...
"It's time to go" He whispered in her mind.
"Alright, we've enough today. I've to go" Ms Betty said taking his lesson note, she dusted her clothes and went out.
Emmy sighed as the teacher went out, student could be seen standing up from their seat in bid to gossip.
"yeah She finally left" Emmy shouted as he stood up from his seat.
"sometimes I wonder why you only have this power" Emmy said teasingy
"Stop that it ain't funny... You know Daniel said a bit angry
"Whoa, Whoa come of it boy, I was just joking..., Let's get going" Emmy said, holding each other arms, they went to football field...
T.B.C

THE GATEKEEPER (Key to the other world)
SEASON 1
EPISODE 3
:
The football match seems interesting but unfortunately the cowboys club as they were popularly called were at loss, as the other club were having upper hand with a score of 3 -0.
Emmy could be seen running around trying to defend his club, the cowboys Club.
Daniel stood by

SEASON 1
EPISODE 2
:
The football match seems interesting but unfortunately the cowboys club as they were popularly called were at loss, as the other club were having upper hand with a score of 3 -0.
Emmy could be seen running around trying to defend his club, the cowboys Club.
Daniel stood by a tree watching the football match. He had to make sure his friend win the match.
Just as the ball was in Emmy control. He made a magic illusion and turn the ball to a lion which only the goal can see.
"Help!!!" The goalkeeper as he ran out of the post.
"Goal" a loud ovation rented the air.
The score is now 3-1.
A mysterious man in black cloak and a hood stood on a tree watching the football match. He saw what happened.
"An illusion magic huh? Whose has that power? well I will find out"
He said and flew off.
Just then Daniel felt the presence of a black magic.
“What’s that” He asked rhetorically
Shouts of “it’s a Goal” jolted Daniel from his reverie. The cowboys club has scored another goal.
Emmy looked at the time, It remained 45 seconds more for the match to end. He looked around for Daniel but he was nowhere to be found…
IN THE OTHER WORLD
Different monsters and creatures can be seen moving around. The mysterious man flew in flipping his wing.
“Care for a drink” A creature called Medusa asked, offering him blood
“yeah” He said collecting the cup and gulped in the blood
“Hmmn taste nice thanks” he said returning the cup and flew off
A throne with flame of fire can be seen in the inner court; sitting on it is a mysterious man called Ben Lother the wicked one. He is the king of the other world; a royal staff can be seen in his hand and his eye were flames of fire.
“My lord” The mysterious man entered bowing before him.
“Gredarous” Lother grunted
“Yes the wicked one” Gredarous replied
“Did you find out anything”
“The wicked one, I found the presence of gatekeeper coz he alone can use illusion magic but his presence was masked by someone powers” Gredarous said
“What” Lother roared, his voice seems like the voice of a mighty thunder “Who did that ”
He hit his staff on the ground angrily causing explosion
“My Lord, calm down; there are other ways to find him” Gredarous said
“Which way” Lother asked
“Rekauzo”…
T.b.c…

SEASON 1
EPISODE 3
:
Word cannot described the pressure Daniel felt he felt something bad was going to happened but he wasn’t sure of how he felt.
Suddenly, he heard a thunder strike, he look up to see the sky darken and a strong wind likening to be a storm was furiously blowing all over the arena.
“Emmy!” Daniel shouted as he jumped down the cliff using his magic. “Emmy” he shouted again as he ran blindly towards the football pitch. But then his eye caught something…
Rekauzo was an ancient creature created by ancient sorcerers used to know chosen one to become the sorcerer supreme sorcerer but everything changed when Lother captured the creature and used it as an element in subduing the power other sorcerers thereby making himself the sorcerer supreme but other sorcerers using their magic was able to teleport to a dark world which was filled with darkness and anguish. Lother with Rekauzo by his side was able to absorb the power of lost soul (soul that were evil in their life time and created mighty creature which he called the army of Madonite. With these creatures working with him. He turns the dark world into a world called the Other world…
Daniel run blindly toward the football pitch, his eye caught something. It was a large creature flying down the sky. He looked forward to see Emmy standing in the way of the creature.
“Watch out” He shouted but it seems Emmy can’t hear nor see anything due to storm and the black cloud
”Emmy” Daniel shouted as creature was almost down
Just then Emmy felt something above him, he looked up and to his utter amazement he saw something like a black rock falling down on him. He tried to run but it was too late, there is only one thing he can do
“Help!!!” he shouted
“Don’t worry buddy, I gat your back” Daniel said as he carried him away and flew off using his magical power to create some kind of a flying plane.
“Awwwn, that was close” Emmy said as he sat on a seat in the plane
“Tighten your seat belt. We gonna crash land in a minute” Daniel announced from driver seat
“Whoa” Emmy exclaimed as the plane landed in a bush and BOOM!!! It exploded but Emmy and Daniel were out already.
“Where did you go earlier I was searching for you” Emmy asked
“Sssh No question we got to back and save some lives” Daniel said and immediately they disappeared
There was pandemonium in the football pitch as people were running helter-skelter in bid to save their lives. Mr. Justin, the game master of the cowboy’s football club was seen fidgeting with a phone.
“Hello pls i need to speak with the superintendent of this police department” he said over the phone
“yeah any problem” The superintendent asked as he collected the phone
“There is a great commotion here, there is a large creature like a monster…” he was interrupted by a loud bang, his phone flew off his as everywhere was shaken due to the impact of Rekauzo movement on the ground.
“Hello… Hello” The superintendent said but the line was off “Gosh” He exclaimed “track the number immediately” He said to an officer in a sergeant uniform.
“Right away” The officer replied and faced a laptop
Meanwhile in the school; the commotion has increased due to the earthquake caused by Rekauzo step
“Where is the gatekeeper” Rekauzo asked in a loud thunderous voice
“What” Daniel and Emmy asked as they stare at each other blankly…
“Sir I’ve gotten the location, this is it“ The officer in sergeant uniform said
“Okay!!! The football pitch, HIlway School” The superintendent read out
“Take hundred men with you and go there right away”
“Yes sir” The Sergeant saluted and went out.
Emmy and Daniel stared at each other as they remember what they were taught by their teacher about the gate keeper. They knew it could mean one thing, evil was coming back to the earth
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 4
:
“Where is the gatekeeper” Rekauzo roared again but no one responded as everyone was seen hiding.
Rekauzo moved towards a large tree and uprooted it using his hand.
“Hahaha” He laughed wickedly as he saw people hiding behind the tree. He carried the tree up and tried hit the peoples hiding there but suddenly he was distracted by the siren of the soldier vehicles which just came to the scene
“Get down everyone, get set” Sergeant Wilson commanded as thousands of armies moved out of the vehicles
“Get set, Get set, open fire” Sergeant Wilson commanded and immediately the armies opened fire on Rekauzo but the bullet has no effect on him
“Hahaha foolish mortal” Rekauzo laughed as he spit out fire causing some armies to be roasted.
Immediately the other soldiers scattered. A soldier could been seen running down a tree and unknown to him Rekauzo was behind him.
“awn this will be delicious” Rekauzo laughed as he carried the soldier who looked like a grasshopper in his hand
“Hum yummy, yummy” Rekauzo said as he ate the soldier “I need more of this” He said and looked around but saw no one as everyone has went hiding
“Where are you all hiding” Rekauzo roared as he used his eye to survey everywhere
“Aha! Catch ya” He said as he saw Daniel hiding behind a tree
“Disgusting I can’t take more of this” Daniel said as he pushed Emmy out of the way in order to protect him from Rekauzo.
Rekauzo move closer while Daniel looked around to see what he could use to attack him. He saw nothing but a gun in a far distance. He didn’t know how to use a gun but he was short of time.
Pointing his hand towards the gun and muttering some spell, he controls the gun towards Rekauzo.
His eye glow and a bullet was released. He closed his eye and remembered his last dream about how he was captured by a creature similar to Rekauzo. Opening his eye in anger, He chanted a loud spell “Enchantra” Combining his magic together with the bullet. He sent it toward Rekauzo.
“Aaarrrgh” Rekauzo screamed in pain as he was sent flying by the force of the bullet. BOOM!!! He landed on the ground.
“Hmmn Interesting, seem that boy has some power” Gredarous, the mysterious man said…
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 5
Daniel smiled as he brought down Rekauzo with his little secret. He never knew Rekauzo can vulnerable to his magic.
In a twinkle of eye, Rekauzo stood up facing Daniel He asked
“Who are you boy, seems you have some powers”
“That’s it I don’t who I am, but I know one thing that is I’m gonna bring you” Daniel said as he faced Rekauzo confidently
“Who is that boy” Sergeant Wilson asked but got no response.
“Get me the boy immediately this war is over” He commanded
“Yes sir” The other officers replied in unison…
Rekauzo watched as Daniel. He had a kind of feeling that he’s the gatekeeper but he wasn’t sure. There is only one way he can know.
“Get ready boy we’re going for a long ride” He said and stretched out his hand opening a portal. He dragged in Daniel and they both disappeared.
The Isle of Kedas is a lost Island where the gatekeeper lost his sword, embedded in a stone. Myth has it that only the gate keeper can handle the sword so Rekauzo brought Daniel to this isle to be able to confirm if he was the gatekeeper
“Here we are Buddy” Rekauzo said “Get ready” He said but Daniel seem lost in thought.
He seems to have seen the place before probably in his dream. BOOM! A loud thud interrupted him.
A large rock nearly knocked him but luckily for him. He noticed it early and was quick to dodge it.
“That’s what you got for thinking in a place like this” Rekauzo said and immediately He gave him a kick
“Whoa” Daniel said as he fell “This guy is really ready for war and I’m gonna show him” He added
Daniel stood up with a strong wind blowing around him. He cast a spell and created a ball of fire.
“Ready Man” He said and threw the ball of fire to Rekauzo. But just as the ball nearly touched Rekauzo, He disappeared
“What! Where is him” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Over here” Rekauzo replied from behind and before Daniel turn back, He gave him a powerful punch that sent him flying.
“Aarrgh” Daniel screamed as blood came out from his mouth. He stood up again determined to face Rekauzo with the last of his strength but Rekauzo was faster as he turned into a moving wind using this speed, He gave Daniel punch from different direction.
“Aarrgh” Daniel cried as all his clothes are covered with blood.
“Take this” Rekauzo said giving Daniel a sweeping kick
“Awwn” Daniel screamed as he crashed down.
He felt his heart in his mouth, his life drained out slowly but he won’t just give like that.
He looked up to see Rekauzo jumping down with his claw sharpen like a predator ready to devour his prey.
He looked around to see if he could see anything to defend himself. He saw nothing but one thing a sword embedded in a stone.
An idea struck his mind; he could use the sword to protect himself. Using his last strength, He stood and reach out for the sword.
Immediately, his hand touched the sword. A thunder blast struck the sword and brought it out of the stone. Lighting bolts covered his body. Rekauzo was stupefied by what he saw.
“What! He is the one” Rekauzo said fearfully…
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 6
:
In a small hut near a temple, lived a man with white hair who had been hibernated for years. A lightening bolt could be seen flying in the sky and immediately it struck the man waking him up.
“Hahaha… The gatekeeper is awake” He said laughing revealing his tooth.
The lightning bolt covered Daniel’s body for some moment before it suddenly disappeared.
Daniel stood up feeling the force of energetic waves surging into his body. He striked the floor with the sword releasing a large amount of thunder blast, Rekauzo tried to run but it was too late. The thunder struck Rekauzo and immediately he disappeared leaving Daniel alone in the Isle.
Daniel stood alone on the isle, He became weak immediately Rekauzo left. He had to go back home but how, he struck his sword on the floor and immediately a portal opened and he disappeared.
People kept searching for the young boy who disappeared mysterious though many don’t know him but there are still people like Emmy who knew him but were afraid of the police.
Just as the people were still searching for him, a thunder strike was heard and Daniel appeared with blood all over his body.
“Daniel” Emmy screamed as he ran towards him.
“Save the boy” Sergeant Wilson commanded and the armies ran after Emmy.
Just as Emmy came near Daniel, lightening bolts covered Daniel body making Henry and the armies and looked in awe.
Some transformation seems to be going on his body. His wounded part were healed and immediately the darkened cloud became normal. Few minutes later, everything became normal that one will think that nothing bad has ever to the city.
Daniel stood up, he had regained his strength and consciousness. Immediately, people surrounded him.
“Who are you boy?” An officer asked
Daniel felt irritated by the word boy but he decided to keep quiet.
“Ehm.. Ehm” Sergeant coughed in order to notify others of his presence. People give way for him to move closer to Daniel.
“Did you have some powers young man?” Wilson asked but still Daniel kept quiet.
“If you can’t answer then you are following us” Wilson replied turning back
“I’ve some powers” Daniel said and Wilson turned back to face him
“How does it works” He asked again
“Like this” Daniel replied and pointed his sword towards an officer and immediately he turned into a pig.
“What” people exclaimed as they ran towards the officer but before they could turn back, Daniel touched emmy and they both disappeared…
IN THE OTHER WORLD
Ben lother sat on a throne eating as Gredarous walked in tiredly.
“You weak, take this” Lother said throwing some human flesh towards him.
“Thanks” Gredarous replied eating the human flesh hurriedly. Within a couple of minutes, He regained his strength.
“I’ve found the gatekeeper” Gredarous said after some minutes of silence.
“Hahahaha capture him immediately” Lother commanded and Gredarous left.
“At last, I shall have my revenge and shall be released into earth hahaha” Lother laughed wickedly.
“Why did you turn the soldier into a pig” Emmy asked as they appeared into his house
“it was just an illusion, it will fade away within a few minutes” Daniel replied
“Okay” Emmy replied
“It’s late already. I’ll take my leave. Goodbye” Daniel said waved to Emmy and walked down the street…
Daniel alone walked down the street in the dark. There was no light but still he could recognize his way home.
As he was walking, he felt a presence behind him. He turned back but saw nothing so he kept walking.
On reaching a glassy house, He looked at the mirror and saw two red eyes following him. He became alarmed.
He turned back but saw nothing except the sound of a screech. Before one could say “Jack Robinson” Two creature like bats with red eye came down, carried him and flew away.
“Help” Daniel voice echoed as he flew up in the sky.
“Help” Emmy heard an echo but he thought it is something else…
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 7
:
The sun reflected into the room showing it was morning. Daniel opened his eye to meet himself in a strange room. Events of what happened last night came rushing in into his memory.
“Welcome gatekeeper” A voice roared from the inner room.
Daniel looked up to see a man with a crown on his head. His face radiated some kind of light. Stretching his staff towards Daniel, He floated forward like a doll being controlled by a remote.
“Who are you” Daniel said as he floated forward. He tried to move his body but he was unable to. It seems he was bound by some invisible spells.
“Don’t even try to use your magic Gatekeeper” The man said bringing out a gourd. ”I know how dangerous you will be with your magic so magic is captured and seized here” He said showing him the gourd
“Who are you” Daniel asked again
“I’m Ben Lother, The ruler of the other world” Lother said and hit his staff sending waves of energetic power which made the floor tremble.
“Why am I” Daniel groaned as the spell drew life out of him.
“Hahaha… Many years have I searched for you, days have I looked for the gatekeeper. Now I’ve found you… I found a lost treasure, you are here to open the gate for me to go back and take revenge ”
“Never!” Daniel exclaimed “I don’t even know the gate you talking about”
“You can stop me, you are opening the gate” Lother said and signal to the bat-like creature. Immediately they took Daniel.
Emmy dressed up for school. He boarded a bus to school, his mind drifted to the voice he heard last night, the voice seems like Daniel’s voice but he wasn’t sure, well he gonna ask Daniel at school.
The bat creatures dropped Daniel in a dark room. The room looked like an ancient room. He looked around but saw nothing; He felt his life draining out.
He tried to stand up but fell down back, he felt a sharp pain at his back immediately. Using his last strength, he stood up and saw a shinning crystal
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 8
:
Daniel saw a shinning crystal curious to know what it is. He touched it, immediately he felt his power flowing back into his body.
“Aha” He said and stood up moving towards the door but suddenly the door opened and a bat like creature walked in.
“ You. How did you?” He asked but was distracted by the voice of someone crying. He turned back and immediately Daniel gave him a knockout punch.
“Hahaha… This is fun” Daniel said as he dusted his hand. He was able to distract the creature by using his illusion magic.
He walked down to the door then his mind drifted to Emmy, raising up his hand, he screamed “Emmy”
Emmy was sitting in his class. He waited for Daniel for so long but he hadn’t seen him yet. He felt someone calling him. Opening his eye, he saw Daniel standing in front of him.
“Daniel” he called
“Emmy, I need help” Daniel said, his voice trembling.
“Where are you”
“I’m trapped in a world called the other world” Daniel said and immediately he disappeared
“Daniel, Daniel” Emmy screamed but he saw him no more then he realized it was all a trance
“Hey you why are you shouting and by the way who is Daniel” Ms. Betty asked
“Emmy’s friend” Someone replied
“See me after the class Emmy” Ms Betty said, rounded off her and left.
Emmy stood up, Daniel’s word ringing in his ear “ I am trapped in a world called the other world”. There’s no one who could know the “other world” except Ms Betty coz she was an history teacher.
“Hey you watch where you are going huh” A boy said jolting Emmy from his reverie, he had bumped into the boy
“Sorry” A girl told him as he helped him to pick up his books.
“Thanks” Daniel replied as he collected his book from her
“You seem tensed. What’s the matter” She asked
“ Nothing, thanks for your concern. I’d go now” Emmy said and walked towards Ms. Betty office,
Lother sat on his throne, he felt something different just then he saw a waves of energy flowing round him. He perceived the power of the wave coming out of a strong source.
“The gatekeeper” He said and brought out the gourd and to his utter amazement. The gourd was broken and the waves of energy was flowing out from the gourd.
“No…” He exclaimed and hit his staff on the floor angrily…
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 9
:
Knock! Knock! Daniel knocked at Ms Betty Door.
“come in”
Emmy walked in, Ms. Betty office seems unfamiliar to him. He had only been in there once.
“Have your seat” Ms. Betty pushed a chair towards him and Emmy sat down
“Now Emmy can you tell why you shouted in the classroom” Ms. Betty asked but Emmy looked downward afraid to tell her about Daniel’s mysterious power
“It’s nothing ma, I was just hallucinating” Emmy lied
“Alright, you can go” Ms. Betty said concentrating on her book.
Emmy moved towards the door and turned back
“Ma” He called; Ms Betty looked up in a way to say GO ON
“Where is the other world” Emmy asked and Ms. Betty stared at him.
All spirits in the other world gathered around Lother as he hit his staff.
“Go around; make sure you find the gatekeeper. The ritual have to start by tomorrow” Lother said and spirits dispersed. Unknown to them, Daniel was hiding behind the throne. He had what they said.
“Tomorrow will be full moon, the gatekeeper has to be found” Lother said.
That’s all Daniel needs to hear. He took to his heel but unfortunately his leg hit a metal
“Gotcha” A spirit said as he jumped in front of Daniel
Ms Betty looked at Emmy as he called the other world. She knew something was happening coz no one knew the other world except her. She stared at Emmy confusedly
“Why did you want to know the other world” Ms. Betty asked
“Nothing… did you know there” Emmy asked looking anxious
“No” Ms Betty said and Emmy stood up to leave looking disappointed
“Wait” Ms Betty said and brought out a scroll.
“ I don’t know there but I knew someone who know there”
“Who” Emmy asked
“the old sage, take this scroll to locate him” Ms Betty said handling the scroll to Emmy
“Thanks Ma” Emmy said and left.
Just as Emmy left Ms. Betty placed a phone call
“Violet, hunter make sure you followed him. He needs to be protected”
“Right away” A voice replied…
Emmy ran towards his bicycle with the scroll in his pocket. He mounted the bicycle
BEEP; BEEP Emmy heard a sound coming from his pocket, putting his hand he noticed the sound was coming from the scroll.
He brought out the scroll which was blinking a yellow light. Opening it, He saw some word he didn’t understand
Then the scroll flew up with a portal opening. A strong force pushed Emmy in with his bicycle and the portal closed slowly
“Flash lightening” A boy and a girl shouted and their power bike brought out light and with full speed, they entered the portal before it closed….
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 10
:
Daniel stood up to run but he was caught, there was nowhere to run to, other creatures are coming from behind.
“You don’t wanna die do you?” He asked the giant snail creature in front of him.
“Give up boy” The creature replied
“Make me you prick” Daniel said as the creature run towards him. He transformed the floor into a slippery and muddy floor.
Booom! He hit the ground.
“This is just like training” He said and suddenly caught a rock flying to him from behind
“You guyz aren’t strong enough” Daniel said as he turned and threw a punch to the creature who threw the rock
“Is that all you guyz got” He said as he did a front flip dodging a kick from one the creatures.
“No… we are just starting with you” A voice said from above.
Daniel looked up to see the man who introduced himself as Ben Lother.
“Are you gonna stop me” Daniel asked feeling confident
“No we won’t, he will” Lother said pointing his hand backwards. Daniel turned back, he was shocked by what he saw
The portal closed and Emmy fell down on the floor and his bicycle flew off beside him. He heard some footstep behind him. He turned back but saw nobody. Suddenly, he saw something flying towards him. He ducked and was to see a living skeleton.
“Intruder” The skeleton said and immediately hundreds of skeletons came out from nowhere. “Intruders” They said. Emmy was surprised he was the only one there but he didn’t understand why the skeletons were calling intruders. Maybe they are more than one there.
A kick knocked Emmy down jolting him from his reverie.
“Intruder” The skeletons said and dashed towards him.
“This is no time for play” Emmy thought as he brought an arrow from his bag. It was an arrow given to him by his grandfather. He wasn’t sure if it will penetrate through but he just have give it a try.
Emmy fired an arrow towards a skeleton but surprisingly the skeleton caught it midway and threw it back to him, quickly he ducked but was countered by a punch from another skeleton which met him on his skull. He fell down with blood gushing out from his head.
“Intruder” The skeletons said as they rushed towards Emmy who was on the floor but just before they could reach him. They were blasted away.
“Meteor shower” A voice said and rock of fire were showered on the skeleton,. Boom they scattered on the floor.
Emmy looked up to see a boy and a girl coming down from a kind of a magical bike. He can’t recognized them due to their masked face.
“Who are you guyz” Emmy asked
“Fire blast” The boy said and blast off the skeleton behind Emmy.
“That was fun you know” The girl said and Emmy looked up, the voice seems familiar. He probably have heard it from somewhere.
“Pls may I see your face” Emmy asked.
“Sure” They said in unison and removed their mask.
“You” Emmy shouted as he saw…
T.b.c
#Welcome_back

SEASON 1
EPISODE 11
:
Daniel turned back, guess what he saw, it was Rekauzo his once lost enemy
“What” he shouted with his mouth agape. He thought he killed the beast creature but unfortunately here was it again, this time not alone but with a pentacle necklace on his neck.
“Your magic is useless here gatekeeper” Rekauzo said.
“Fool I defeated you before and I will do that again” Daniel replied as he positioned himself to fight.
“Yeah, let’s do this” Rekauzo replied and before he could move, Daniel launched a lightening bolt at him.
“You think that will do” Rekauzo said as he repelled the attack with a snap of his finger.
Daniel fell heavily as he was taken by shock; two bat creatures came and carried him
“Tie him with this” Lother said, throwing a chain towards them
They removed their mask and Emmy was shocked at who he saw. It was the girl who helped him on his way to Ms. Betty office.
“You…” He exclaimed…
“The name is violet and hunter” The girl said trying to keep her sword but Emmy eyes caught something.
“That mark it seems familiar” He thought aloud.
“What’s that” hunter asked
“Nothing” He replied bringing out his bow and arrows to clarify something and there it is the same mark on his bow and arrows.
“What” He exclaimed and others came to see.
“Incredible” Violet shouted
“Yeah”
“Hey guyz I’m confused” Emmy asked
“You are the third” Hunter replied
“Third what?” Emmy asked as they looked at him smiling…
“Once, twice and that was it, being tied down with an unbreakable chain” Daniel sat down feeling tired as he had tried effortlessly to break the chain.
He looked around with tears dropping freely from his eye, checking his wristwatch it remains three days  for the sacrifice to take place. He wasn’t sure how the sacrifice was going to be carried out and if he will be killed. All these made him confused. He regretted being the gatekeeper
“Why!” He shouted “Why am I chosen” He shouted “Come and take your powers, I don’t wanna be a gatekeeper” He shouted but a loud bang stopped him from saying anything further.
“I don’t think I’ve to warn again that noise is not allowed here boy” A bat creatures said waiving  a metallic rod at him
Daniel looked at him and spat on his face. “I don’t think I will have to remind you again to stop calling me a boy idiot” Boom! The metallic rod hit him again, this time blood was gushing slowly from his fore head as his latter wound has not been healed properly.
“You need to be taught some respect boy. A boy you are and a boy shall you be”  the bat creature said and walked out.
“Arrgh” Daniel shouted and fell down weakly.
Emmy looked at the two of them smiling at him.
“Violet, hunter, you haven’t answered my question”
“This bow was giving to you by grandpa right?” Hunter asked…
“Yeah” Emmy replied
“Then you are the third rangers” Violet said leaving Emmy stunned…
T.b.c
#Question:
Do you think Emmy has some power, who are the rangers, will Daniel be killed.
#DropYourComment
Too short and slow right? I’m still working on that.

SEASON 1
EPISODE 12
:
“Rangers are protector of the universe, known for their samurai skills together with their powerful weapon. They were killed a long time ago by a man called Ben Lother but he failed in killing the three people who were servants of the Ranger Leo, the master of all the rangers. The three people escaped from Lother taking the Rangers weapon with them”
Hunter explained to Emmy
“So who are the three people” Emmy asked again.
“Don’t you get it… They are our grandparents” Violet replied feeling irritated by Emmy’s repeated questions.
“No… you guyz don’t get it… I’m not a ranger, I came across this bow by luck. Maybe you mistook me for someone else.” Emmy said and tried to walk out.
“Wait” Hunter called after him. “What about the mark on your right hand” he said and drew up Emmy’s cloak revealing a mark that was same as the one on the bow.
“Whoa”
“We all have this mark, we are all rangers” Violet said as she drew up her cloth a little revealing the same mark on her skin.
“Ok yeah I believe you guyz now.” Emmy said and others nodded.
“you got to learn how to use your power and how to power up” Hunter said and Emmy looked at him in an unusual way.
“No I’m not learning. I need to save my friend” Emmy said and they looked at him.
“Who is your friend " they asked in unison. Emmy stared with his mouth agape. He just revealed an hidden secret…
Daniel looked around, he was weak. His energy was draining really fast, he need to eat something. Just as he was thinking the door opened, He looked up, the bat creature was at the door again.
“What again this time” he muttered silently, he dare not say it out unless he wanted a loud bang on his head.
“Food for you boy” The bat creatures said throwing a food flask towards Daniel. Daniel looked at him with a bad eyes. He hated the idea of being called a boy but he dare not rebuked him unless….
The food flask flew away before he could catch it.
“Hmmn” The bat creature said, closed the door and walked away
Daniel crawled towards the food flask which was a little distance away from him. He looked at the wall variably as he walked but something caught his attention. It was a sword tied with a chain to the wall. He remember the sword, it was the one he took while fighting with Rekauzo. His chain couldn’t allow him to go closer to the sword.
“The sword was what I need to escape” He thought but he can’t get closer to the sword.
Confused, he look at the sword then an idea struck him. He can drain power from the sword by connecting his mind with it using telekinesis.
“Yeah” he thought “When I gained enough power. I will be able to break this fucking chain”
He closed his eye and concentrated. In a twinkle of his eye, his mind was connected. He could felt his spirit moving out of his body.
He opened his eye and met himself standing by a seashore. The winds blowing gently and the fish could be seen swimming with vigour in the sea.
He looked around, nothing seems familiar.
“Daniel” He heard some called. Quickly, he turned back…
Ms. Betty sat on a chair outside her office, she gazed at the sky.
“Tonight is going to be full moon” He said as she gazed at the sky intermittently.
But suddenly she heard a scream “Help”
“Help me” the voice screamed again.
“Pls help me” she heard the scream.
“I’m trapped here” The scream grew more loudly. She can’t bear it anymore. She holds her ear and screamed NO!!!
Quickly, she entered her office searching for something and she found it in her bag, it was a ring with a shinning crystal on top. She put it in her right hand.
“SEBRESTAIN ILLURI transform” She chanted and immediately she transformed into an angel with white and glowing wings.
Unknown to her, the principal heard her scream. The principal was a short and fat lady in her early fifites.
“Ms. Betty is anything the problem” The principal asked but got no reply.
“Ms. Betty are you there” She asked again but still got no reply.
Quickly she left her office and ran towards Ms. Betty office, Opening the door, she saw Ms. Betty in a white clothes flapping a glowing wings.
“Aaaaaah!!!” She screamed in terror and fainted.
“Hahaha” Ms. Betty laughed and walked towards her, waiving her hand gently over her head. She erased her memory.
“Hahaha” she laughed and disappeared through the walls before student came running in….
T.b.c.
Hmmn getting complicated huh???
Well, what is the real identity of Ms. Betty, is Daniel really an orphan as he claimed to be in episode 1. Will Emmy learned how to mastered his power leaving his friend life in stake. Hmmn, who is this old sage, they are going to meet... shall be find out as the story progresses.

SEASON 1
EPISODE 13
:
Angels are human beings born with supernatural powers. They are not called angels maybe because they are God’s messenger but they are called because of their good will. Angels used their supernatural power to protect people but they used their power secretively…
Daniel stood fixed to one point. Someone just called his name but he can’t see anything.
“Gatekeeper” The voice called again.
“Who are you” Daniel asked.
“I am the power in the sword” The voice replied.
“Power in the sword?” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Yes, the sword is a world of his own, a world of power and that’s where you were fortified with power” The voice replied…
“Who is your friend” Violet asked again as Emmy stared at them.
“His name is Daniel, he is trapped in a world called the other world” Emmy replied.
“The other world?” Hunter asked “I’ve heard of the world, it’s created by Ben Lother, the wicked but the question is “Why will Ben need your friend?” Hunter asked
“Well I don’t know but all I know is that I’m gonna save my friend” Emmy replied.
“First we are going to meet the old sage. Where is the map?” violet asked.
“Here” Emmy replied and put his hand in his pocket but surprisingly the map wasn’t there. He searched his whole body but can’t find the map given to him by Ms. Betty.
“I can’t find him” He screamed but was interrupted a laughter.
They turned back to see a zombie with the map.
“Here it is” The zombie said waiving the map.
“Hey, that’s mine. Bring it back” Emmy said.
“Hahaha, come and get it” The zombie said and They run towards him but before they could reach him. They felt their energy draining.
“What! I’m getting weak, let’s power up” Voilet told hunter.
“yeah” Hunter said.
“Ranger super power up” They said together but it didn’t work instead they were more weaken.
“Aaarrggh, it can’t work. I’m dying” Hunter said but Violet was not listening.
“Hunter, Look at” She said pointing towards Emmy who wasn’t weakened by the energy draining force.
“He is powerful” They said together.
Emmy ran towards the zombie as he felt waves of powers flowing through his body. He brought out his bow and positioned towards the zombie.
“fire arrows” he shouted and fires different arrays of arrows but just before the arrow can meet the zombie, he turned into a vulture.
“What!” Violet exclaimed…
“I said it, he is not a zombie. He tried to deceive us”.
The fire arrows have no effect on the vulture as it stood in the midst of it.
“Your magic are weak human. We shall meet again” The vulture said and flew away.
“Great. I’ve some powers” Emmy said and turned back to see violet and hunter weak
“Hey guyz what’s wrong” He asked.
“You mean you didn’t know…” Hunter tried to say but was interrupted by Violet.
“Actually we are fine” Violet said smiling as she stood up “So what next” she asked.
“The map is lost now. The only thing we can do is to follow our instinct” Emmy said.
“Yeah… I lead” Violet said.
“That’s my sis” Hunter said and they set to go…
A vulture could be seen flying towards a house. The house seems magical, looking at the structure.
“Welcome” A hoarse voice said as the vulture. The vulture changed to an human being. His face look familiar. He is William, messenger of Emperor Kaden.
“Emperor Kaden” Williams said trembling. At the other side of the house stood a man clothed with goat skin coat, a large sword could be seen in his hand.
“Where are they” Emperor Kaden asked.
“I lost them sire” William replied,
“What!!!” Kaden exclaimed “ I gave you the energy draining spell” He said hitting his staff on the floor angrily.
“It didn’t work on one. The black one, he is powerful” William said.
“They are coming here. I could feel their presence” Emperor Kaden.
“Without the map.” William exclaimed
“What insurgency, I’m going to stop them” The man in the goat skin coat.
“No… Don’t do that, let them come here. Who is the black one” Emperor Kaden said “He is powerful, I could feel his power. All this time, peace is boring to me but now I’ve found a powerful and worthy opponent to fight with. Hahahaha” He laughed as they awaited the arrival of the three rangers…
T.b.c
Hmmn… you’re confused again. Will Emmy win if he fight with Emperor Kaden. Who is Emperor Kaden, What’s his misson. Where is the old sage living, will Emmy and his friend located him. Shall be known as the story progresses
Watch out for the next episode

SEASON 1
EPISODE 14
:
Daniel woke up with his stomach rumbling, he looked around, there was no food, there was no sword, there was no island and there was no voice. “Whoa” He thought “so it was all a trance” He said and tried to stand up but was forced to go back down due to the lack of apetite.
Rays of light flashed in his cell. He looked up to see a dragon like creature.
“You, what of your friend” He asked the dragon – like creature.
“Who?”
“The bald head, tiny bat like creature” He replied.
“Oh! You mean Medusa, he went to get the materials needed for the ritual tonight” The creature said.
Daniel was scared, the ritual will be carried out tonight and no help was coming forth….\
Ms Betty flew out of the portal which appeared in a desert land. The land seems to be part of a destroyed. There were half burnt building around and decayed of dead body. Still in her angel form, she flew straight to a small hut near a temple.
On reaching the hut, She could feel a strange power “is dad awake” she asked rhetorically.
She walked around aimlessly but there was no traces of someone in the room. Suddenly the light of room went off,
“What’s happening” she asked and turned back to meet a powerful punch which sent her flying backward. Boom! She fell like a log of wood.
“Who is there” she asked with blood gushing from her mouth. She looked around but saw nobody.
“Whoop!” she felt something flying towards her. Quickly she did a backward roll and caught it in air. It was knife, looking at it carefully, she saw a mark. It was a mark she recognized, the mark of the angels. Only one person have the knife, it was her father
Quickly, she flew down “Dad calm down, it’s me Betty” she shouted and immediately, the light went on….
Emmy and others walked down the path with Violet leading with her instinct.
“Let’s turn right” Hunter said.
“No, I’m leading. We are turning left” Violet said “Right Emmy???” She asked but Emmy wasn’t there with them.
They looked back saw no one.
“Where ‘s Emmy” She asked Hunter,
“I don’t know, he was at the back and i….” Hunter said but was interrupted by a sound of huge footsteps. They looked back, it was a buffalo running towards them.
“Run….” Hunter shouted but violet was already distant from him running with full speed. So he followed suit
“We lost them right?” Violet asked but got no reply. She turned back and Hunter was no more with her.
“Hunter” She shouted. “Aaargh” She shouted as she felt a sharp pain at her back. Slowly she fell down weak.
“She’s down” A man said and two creatures flew down and carried her away.
Meanwhile, Emmy and Hunter are in a room sleeping and two other creatures flew in with Violet asleep on their shoulder. They are complete now.
“Get ready… The battle will start soon Hahahaha” Emperor Kaden said laughing wickedly.
“5 hours remaining for the ritual to start. Hahahaha, soon we shall rule the world” Lother said laughing as his creature joined him laughing evily…. “Hahahahahahaha” Their voice rented the air….
T.b.c
So, the three rangers will battle with Emperor Kaden and his boy. While time dwindle away as the ritual comes in swiftly. Will Emmy still be able to save his friend, will he win the battle with Emperor Kaden, the highest rated magic warrior in the city. Who is Ms. Betty really and who is her father.
Watch out for the next episode!!!

SEASON 1
EPISODE 15
:
Ms. Betty stood for a while. There was silence in the room then she heard a old croaky voice
“Betty, Oh my Bad I never knew” The voice belong to a person Betty recognized, stretching her neck, she couold see an old man with a walking stick.
“Dad” She exclaimed “You’re awake” She jumped on her father.
”Yes, the gatekeeper, his contact with the sword woke me up” He said leaving Betty stuned…
Emmy woke up, his stomach rumbling. He tried to stand up but realized he was tied up. He looked at his side to see Hunter and Violet asleep.
“Hey guyz, wake up” He said shaking them up.
“Where are we” Hunter asked as he opened his eye.
“Hahaha, tied up in Emperor Kaden prison” A man clothed in a goat skin coat said. A huge sword could be seen in his hand.
He brought out a key and opened the chain which tied them down and without saying a word, he lead them out of the room into a large chamber which looked like a wrestling ring. Creatures of different type could be seen around.
“What’s gonna happen here” Hunter asked Emmy in a whisper. “I’ve no idea” Emmy replied.
The trio were pushed to the wrestling ground and their bags were given to them. Emmy opened his bag, his bows and arrows were there. He smiled looking at the menacingly angry faces around.
“Human” A loud voice echoed. Looking up, they could see a man sitting on a glowing throne. “Your visit here emanated war which will warrant your death but I counted it as an act of cowardice to kill you defenseless. So you are to fight men here to prove yourself worthy to live” The man said and immediately threw away his coat, flew down into their midst.
“I will be fighting with you black one” He said pointing to Emmy who was stupefied…
Betty moved out of the hut, she just finished discussing with the father. Still in her angel form, she flew towards the portal which was opened a few miles away from her but suddenly, she stopped.
She could felt a dark presence; she turned around but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, she heard laughter behind her.
“Medusa” She gasped as she recognized the voice.
“My lady” A black winged creature with a cup of blood in her hand said laughing wickedly…
T.b.c

SEASON 1
EPISODE 16
:
Daniel stood in the large room awaiting his fate; his heartbeat could be heard audible. Suddenly, the door cracked open revealing the bright blue moonlight.
“Time for the ritual” The bat creature said leading him out of the room.
“Let me get this straight, we guyz are fighting against these three menacing angry looking.. Oh God” Emmy said rhetorically but the sound of bell interrupted him.
He felt something heavy hit his mouth, it was a punch from the angry looking man. Boom! He hit the ground with blood gushing out of his mouth.
“Get up boy, fight like a man” Emperor Kaden said. Emmy could see birds flying over his head.
He stood up putting his hand in his bag, he brought out his bows and arrows.
“arrows library” A shelf like room stocked with different arrows appeared. Emmy picked one, it was the thunder arrow.
“Whoop” He fired giving a thunderous sound but surprisingly Emperor Kaden caught it midway and repelled it towards Emmy. Quickly he dodged it.
“He is strong” Emmy exclaimed…
Hunter and Violet faced their opened waiting for the first move.
“Hey you remember me” Hunter opponent said and turned to the zombie creature which hunter recognized.
“You” He gasped…
Violet dodged a kick from her opponent which was the one with the huge sword. She tried to punch him but he holds her hands and give her a sweeping kick which made her fell down. Quickly, he brought out his sword and advanced towards Violet who lay on the floor. Raising his sword, he tried to strike.
“Volcano Blast” Hunter interrupted and blasted him away.
“Pity” Hunter said as he helped violet up.
“Thanks bro” Violet said.
She did a front flip kicking the zombie guy who tried to strike hunter behind.
“Whoa” Hunter exclaimed.
“Let’s do this” Violet said and immediately, their eyes turned white.
“Spirit of the soldier” Hunter shouted, he transformed to magic mode with a soldier cloth, his hair turned spiky. Different amours surrounded him. “Fire blast” He shouted.
“Spirit of the aeronaut” Violet shouted as she transformed to magic mode with aeronaut clothes, her hair turned spiky. Different rocks surrounded her. “Meteor Shower” She shouted.
“what!!!” Their opponents gasped. Their power filled the whole room
Emperor Kaden could feel their power, he turned back.
“The power of the ancient Lord” He exclaimed giving Emmy an opportunity to dash him a powerful kick…
“I’m repeating this again, I can’t carry out the ritual, you are too dangerous to be released to earth” Daniel said as he confidently face Ben Lother.
“Hahahahaa” Lother laughed “I knew it will come to this” He said.
“Medusa now” He shouted and Medusa came in with a cup of blood in one hand and the other hand dragging someone behind. It was someone, Daniel recognized.
“Ms. Betty” He exclaimed..,
T.b.c…

SEASON 1
EPISODE 17 (Final Episode)

Daniel looked at Ms. Betty speechless, He was confused. “How did she get here” He thought.
He watched as Ben Lother choked her using his magic.
“Are you gonna watch died because of your negligence” He asked Daniel.
Ms. Betty looked Daniel, She was stupefied, “Who was Daniel really” she thought then she remembered how Emmy came asking her for help.  Then the word of her father came flooding in her memory.
“The gatekeeper can only open the gate in full moon” Everything started taking shape and now she got it.
Daniel was the gatekeeper…
Emperor Kaden shifted back due to the force of Emmy kick. “You are weak I’m gonna kill you” He said as he move closer to him.
“Don’t conclude yet” Emmy said,  and brought out his  bow.
“Arrays of arrows” He fired different arrows at the Emperor.
“Great, He’s down” He said as Emperor Kaden fell down due to the force of the arrows.
He turned back to face Violet. “Arrgh” He shouted as he felt a sharp pain at his back, he turned back to see Emperor Kaden on his feet.
“What! Impossible!” He exclaimed.
Emperor Kaden looked at him laughing wickedly.”Hahahaha” He widened his muscle and immediately he fired back all the arrows.
Emmy tried to run but it was too late, the arrows met him with great intensity. Boom!!! He fell down heavily on the ground with blood gushing out from different parts of his body.
“Hahaha” Emperor Kaden laughed as he brought out his sword and walked towards Emmy.
Emmy lay on the ground, his breathing change. The image of his father appeared in his head.
“Emmy rise up son” He heard a voice said.
Just as Emperor Kaden raised his sword to strike him, his eyes shone white bringing out a great light.
“Aaarrrgh” Emperor Kaden as he was blasted away by the light.
Emmy stood up, his eye white bringing out a great light.
“Spirit of the Hunter, Magic ranger” He shouted and transformed into magic mode, his hair turned spiky. Different arrows could be seen surrounding him…
“What!!!” Emperor Kaden gasped…
Violet and Hunter faced themselves. “Let’s finish this” Hunter said.
“Meteor shower” Violet said and combined all the rocks around to form a big rock.
“Magic fire” Hunter said and made out a big fire from his gun.
Combining their magic, they directed it towards their opponent. BOOM!!! Their opponents exploded
“Yeah” They exclaimed as they shook hands…
Emmy brought out an arrow. It was a legendary arrow called Egbedu. It is believed to penetrate into the highest magic elite.
“No!” Emperor Kaden exclaimed as he saw the arrow.
“Whoop” Daniel fired the arrow hitting Kaden on his forehead. Boom! He exploded.
“Yeah” He shouted happily.
“Whoa. I love this suit” hunter said.
“ I never believe I’d be able to go to magic mode after many years of effortless training”  Violet said happily .
Just then a bright light shone, a man appeared standing on a magic card.
“It’s time” He said, guessing from his white hair and his dressing. Emmy knew it could be the old sage.
“BASTIRIA LEONAN” He chanted and a portal opened, Emmy and other run towards the portal “Wait” The sage ordered.
“Only one person is allowed to go through the portal” he said, looking at the portal
“Right, I’m carrying out the ritual” Daniel said and immediately Lother released Betty neck.
“No Daniel” Betty screamed but Daniel ignored her.
“Take her out, Let the ritual start” Medusa took Betty out as Lother commanded, Daniel was taken to a large red room.
Closing his eye as if he is possessed, he began the ritual
“Earth, Water and air, the three elements of nature, I summon you, hear my command” He cried out in a loud voice. Suddenly a strong wind started blowing in the room.
Air mixed with dust and sand, water from nowhere dropped from above forming a large molten image.
Daniel walked towards the molten image, Placing his hand on the image, he shouted in a loud voice.
“By the Power of the ancient gatekeeper, Let the gate be opened”
Daniel opened his eye but was surprised to see nothing was happening.
“What!!!” Daniel shouted, many thoughts run through his mind. “Could it be he wasn’t the gatekeeper after all” He thought.
“Hahahaha” Lother laughed “Seems the gate followed the ancient rule, it needs some blood” With this, he brought a spear and struck it to Daniel.
Blood gushed out of Daniel’s body and rushed to the molten image. Just then the room darkens; Lightens struck around and out of nowhere a gate arises with great light shining through it.
“Hahahaha” Ben Lother laughed and snaps his finger, immediately all creatures in the other sides appeared, giving a tremendous noises. He walked towards the gate and chanted the ancient transcription.
“METHARON ILLUBISTRE. BY THE POWER OF THE GATE LORD OPEN!!!” Immediately lightening struck the gate and it opened.
“Hahahahaha” He laughed wickedly  “Arise My army, let’s feast on earth” He shouted and brought out his wings and flew through the gate and other creatures follow suit…
Just then, Emmy appeared through a portal to meet his greatest shock. Daniel dead body lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body, “Daniel “ He screamed and one of the creatures turned back to see him…
T.b.c in season 2
WATCH OUT!!!
Pls, I’m sorry for all the errors
Thanks

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
Coming soon
The GateKeeper season 2 will be subtitled (save the world).
Synopsis
A great uproar arise in the world as Lother and his armies appeared, soldiers and forces tried to defend the world but their weapon were useless. The gatekeeper is nowhere to be found and Emmy tried his best to save the world.
Is the gatekeeper really dead
Is the world going to be destroyed…
Find out in the season two of the gatekeeper
(c) Joseph Daniel
All Right reserved

THE GATEKEEPER (save the world)
SEASON 1 flashback
“Flash lightening” A boy and a girl shouted and their power bike brought out light and with full speed, they entered the portal before it closed….
“The name is violet and hunter” The girl said trying to keep her sword but Emmy eyes caught something.
“That mark it seems familiar” He thought aloud.
“you are the third rangers” Violet said leaving Emmy stunned…
“Rangers are protector of the universe, known for their samurai skills together with their powerful weapon. They were killed a long time ago by a man called Ben  Lother but he failed in killing the three people who were servants of the Ranger Leo, the master of all the rangers. The three people escaped from Lother taking the Rangers weapon with them”
“SEBRESTAIN ILLURI transform” Ms. Betty chanted and immediately she transformed into an angel with white and glowing wings
Angels are human beings born with supernatural powers. They are not called angels maybe because they are God’s messenger but they are called because of their good will. Angels used  their supernatural power to protect people but they used their power secretively…
“Who are you” Daniel asked.
“I am the power in the sword” The voice replied.
“Power in the sword?” Daniel asked rhetorically.
Emmy ran towards the zombie as he felt waves of powers flowing through his body. He brought out his bow and positioned towards the zombie.
“fire arrows” he shouted and fires different arrays of arrows but just before the arrow can meet the zombie, he turned into a vulture.
“Great. I’ve some powers” Emmy said and turned back to see violet and hunter weak
Ms Betty flew out of the portal which appeared in a desert land. The land seems to be part of a destroyed. There were half burnt building around and decayed of dead body. Still in her angel form, she flew straight to a small hut near a temple.
On reaching the hut, She could feel a strange power
Meanwhile, Emmy and Hunter are in a room sleeping and two other creatures flew in with Violet asleep on their shoulder. They are complete now.
“Get ready… The battle will start soon Hahahaha” Emperor Kaden said laughing wickedly
Betty moved out of the hut, she just finished discussing with the father. Still in her angel form, she flew towards the portal which was opened a few miles away from her but suddenly, she stopped.
She could felt a dark presence; she turned around but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, she heard laughter behind her.
“Medusa” She gasped as she recognized the voice.
“Spirit of the soldier” Hunter shouted, he transformed to magic mode with a soldier cloth, his hair turned spiky. Different amours surrounded him. “Fire blast” He shouted.
“Spirit of the aeronaut” Violet shouted as she transformed to magic mode with aeronaut clothes, her hair turned spiky. Different rocks surrounded her. “Meteor Shower” She shouted.
“The power of the ancient Lord” He exclaimed giving Emmy an opportunity to dash him a powerful kick…
“Medusa now” He shouted and Medusa came in with a cup of blood in one hand and the other hand dragging someone behind. It was someone, Daniel recognized.
“Ms.  Betty” He exclaimed..
“The gatekeeper can only open the gate in full moon”
Emmy stood up, his eye white bringing out a great light.
“Spirit of the Hunter, Magic ranger” He shouted and transformed into magic mode, his hair turned spiky. Different arrows could be seen surrounding him…
He watched as Ben Lother choked her using his magic.
“Are you gonna watch died because of your negligence” He asked Daniel.
“Right, I’m carrying out the ritual” Daniel said and immediately Lother released Betty neck.
“No Daniel” Betty screamed but Daniel ignored her.
Earth, Water and air, the three elements of nature, I summon you, hear my command” He cried out in a loud voice. Suddenly a strong wind started blowing in the room
“By the Power of the ancient gatekeeper, Let the gate be opened”
Daniel opened his eye but was surprised to see nothing was happening.
“Hahahaha” Lother laughed “Seems the gate followed the ancient rule, it needs some blood” With this, he brought a spear and struck it to Daniel.
Emmy appeared through a portal to meet his greatest shock. Daniel dead body lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body, “Daniel “ He screamed and one of the creatures turned back to see him…
Watch out for season 2

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 1
The cloud darkens; Thunder strikes as Lother and his army appeared in earth. Someone looked up and saw them.
“Oh God, No… Angels, the world has ended” He shouted running through the city.
“Arise My army, Let’s feast” Lother said and his creature dispersed spewing fire on house as they flew around…
“Yes it’s time for me to regain my power, Hahaha the world shall witness my full power” Lother said bringing out a cross…
“Noooo, Impossible… He must not regain his full power” Mother Teresa shouted looking at the screen.
“Why mother” Betty asked….
“It all happened when I’m still a sorcerer” Mother Teresa started…
#Flash_black
“ You’re going down Lother” Teresa shouted as she faced Lother
“Not until I said so” Lother replied, he dash Teresa a blow but she dodged it swiftly.
”Spirit of Phoenix” She shouted countering Lother’s attack
“Whoa, I see you using the gatekeeper powers”
“I think it’s time to bring you to where you belong” Mother Teresa said laughing as the giant phoenix stood in her front.
“Well, let’s see about that” Lother replied, “Spirit of the Lion” he shouted but was surprised by what he saw
“Hahaha” Teresa laughed as she absorbed the lion spirit with a pentacle.
“No!, What have you done?” Lother asked angrily.
“Well done Teresa” Other sorcerers said as they flew in.
“Now let finish this” They said in unison.
Joining hands together they made a portal to the other world and Lother was casted out but before he left he enchanted Rekauzo to follow him…
#Present
“80 percent of Lother power were sized but still he was still able to enchant Rekazo” Mother Teresa said
“The cross was hidden in your school”
“But you defeated her once mother” Betty asked…
“And so did your father the sage” Mother Teresa replied standing up in fury, “You need to understand Betty, being a mother sorcerer does not means I’m supreme, I’ve my Limitation” She added
“So what’s should we do now” Betty asked
“You’ve to save the world” Mother Teresa replied….
Lother brought out a cross, chanting some spell a glowing light came out of the cross.
”Lead and I will follow” Lother said laughing wickedly as the light leads to Ms. Betty school…
Student were in their various classroom when suddenly a loud thunder was heard, many students ran outside to check what’s happening.
“Hmmn, They won’t mind their business” Lother said angrily. He chanted some magic spell and creatures a ball of glowing thunders.
“You are all going to die” he said and threw the ball of thunder to them. But surprisingly the ball hanged midway…
“What did you think huh? You gonna kill the kids” A familiar voice said, turning back behold it was Daniel with Emmy standing beside him…
T.b.c
©️ Joseph Daniel 2018. All right reserved

THE GATEKEEPER

SEASON 2

(Save the world)

Episode 2

Daniel appeared stopping Lother attacks on the student.
“Stop”  He said pointing his hand towards him. Emmy could be seen smiling.
Lother was dazed as he saw Daniel. “You’re dead” He said.
“Yes but it’s not what you think. Cannon Blast” Daniel said blasting Lother away. The blast shifted Lother backward but he regained his balance immediately.
“Lother away. The blast shifted Lother backward but he regained his balance immediately.
“Your magic is weak, Let me show you what real magic is” Lother said, “Wind fire” He shouted and fired small tornado of fire towards Daniel but surprisingly Daniel absorbed the fire.
“That’s nothing. Take this,  Thunder cannon” Lother was blasted by thunder and he fell down heavily on the floor.
“Let’s finish this. Spirit of the Phoenix” Daniel shouted, Fire could be seen burning in his eyes. His body turned to fire as he flew up in the sky.
 “The gate keeper sword” He shouted, two sword burning appeared in his fire. “Aaaargh” He shouted as he flew down with great speed to strike Lother but just before he could reach Lother. He could heard a loud voice in his head, The voice was so loud that he drop.
“Daniel, Come to me” The voice said, Daniel lost concentration, he fell down heavily holding his head.
“Who are you” He asked but the voice kept reverberating in his head.
“Come to me Servant”  The voice said again as Daniel hold his head screaming the more.
“Daniel what’s wrong” Emmy asked as Hunter and Violet appeared via a telekinetic portal.
“Daniel what’s wrong” They asked in unison. But now Daniel was on his feet.
“Hahahaha” He laughed wickedly as Emmy, Hunter and Violet came running.
“Star Charger” He shouted as he diverted power from the sky, blasting them away.
“I’m Lyrick hahahaha” He laughed wickedly, Emmy could see his eye turned to red. Red only means evil, could this means Daniel was evil
“LOVACRUS MESORINA” Daniel shouted as he created a portal on the wall and disappeared through it.
“Daniel” Emmy shouted as he run towards the portal putting his hand in it trying to drag Daniel back. But the portal closed immediately with Emmy hand in it.
“Help” Emmy shouted as half of his hand were gone. Violet and Hunter ran towards him, trying to drag out the hand, but it was abortive.
“Aaaaah” Hunter and violet screamed as they were blasted away. Boom! They hit the ground heavily.
Lother was back again, he has recovered from Daniel blast.
“Oh oh Ranger You are alone now, No one to protect you hahahaha” He laughed.
“You will remain a little pest to me. If I don’t destroy you Ranger” Lother said “ Fire of destruction” He shouted creating a waves of energy filled with fire. Boom! He threw towards them.
“Hahahaha” He laughed “At last I got rid of the earth protector”
“Not so fast” A voice said in the midst of fire. Immediately, The fire was absorbed leaving everywhere covered with smoke
Lother was surprised, only Ancient sorcerers could survive the fire of destruction.
The smokes disappeared  rapidly, Lother could see the person clearly it was his long time enemies. Slowly his hand turned to fist.
“What” Emmy, Hunter and violet as they looked up to see someone standing before
“Teresa” Lother  gnashed his teeth.
“Yes me” Mother Teresa said with Betty by her side…
Meanwhile Daniel appeared in an Unknown House. A man could be seen sitting on the throne before Daniel.
“You disappointed me” He told Daniel who bowed before him.
“I’m sorry master” Daniel pleaded…
T.b.c

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 3
“Teresa at last we meet again” Lother said as Teresa absorbed his magic.
“Lother you were banished” Mother Teresa said
“Yes you banished me and will you banished me again huh?” Lother asked.
“You can never find what you are looking for” Mother Teresa said creating a portal, she disappeared with others.
Immediately, there was a protective spell round the school, which stop magical being from entering only human can enter.
“That woman is really getting on my nerves, she thinks she is wise. Well let me show her” Lother said and disappeared.
Immediately, he disappeared Mother Teresa appeared.
“Hahaha, you can never find what you are looking for Lother” She said laughing.
So it’s time for me to meet my beloved brother Lother, Guess what I’m gonna all the rangers pay. Many years people had stop us from meeting each other. But this time no one could stop us from meeting each other. Hahahahaha.
A man sitting on a throne with a mask on his face said. A staff was seen on his hand and on his head is a crown.
He hit the staff on the floor sending waves of energies and immediately Daniel appeared.
“You sent for me master” Daniel said as he bowed before him.
“yes servant, I want you to raid the world” He started…
“For what Master” Daniel interrupted.
“Shut up don’t interrupt me slave”
“I want to you to bring the black ranger here” Th Master said,
“ Black ranger, who ?” Daniel asked
“Him” The man said pointing his staff towards the wall, the picture of Emmy appeared. “Take Morcado with you Hahahaha” The master  laughed.
“Ok master”  Daniel said as he stood up, Just then flashes of him standing with Emmy appeared in his head.
“What’s happening to me” he shouted as he holds his head. The master could felt  something as Daniel stood, he pointed his staff towards him.
“Dark magic release” he shouted and Daniel was enveloped with dark magic aura, “Hahahaha I feel more stronger, I must capture the black ranger” Daniel said as he walked out.
IN THE SORCERER HOUSE
“Where are we?  Who are you? Why did you save us? What happened to Daniel over there” Emmy asked Mother Teresa as he walked around the house feeling nervous
“I’ m Teresa, a mother sorcerer, you are in my house” Mother Teresa answered but  Violet stood up angrily.
“Did I just heard a mother sorcerer, you are a mother sorcerer and you can save my friend” Violet said angrily.
“Because mother sorcerer does not use their magic on lower Dark sorcerer” Mother sorcerer said.
Just then Emmy stood up. “Wait Daniel is back” He said…
T.b.c

THE GATEKEEPER
SEASON 2
(Save the world)
Episode 4
:
Writer: Joseph Daniel
Daniel came to earth. He could connect to Emmy through Telephaty.
“Come and meet me black ranger” He said to Emmy through Telepathy.
“Looking for something?” He heard someone asked behind him. Turning back he saw Lother behind him.
“Hey you again” He asked.
“You huh? What happened, have you suddenly forgotten about me” Lother asked.
“You can’t hinder me, I’ve a mission to accomplish” Daniel said, just then Lother saw his eyes, it was red.
“What! Have you suddenly become evil” Lother asked as he saw the eyes.
“Out of my way, I’ve nothing to do with you” Daniel said as he walked away but Lother blocked him.
“I’m sorry but I’ve something to do with you… Gatekeeper” Saying that, Lother blasted Daniel away.
“Are you still not gonna fight me” He asked
“My master forbid me to fight you” Daniel said standing up.
“Ok then, Dark magic strike” Lother said as he strike him with his unending dark magic.
“Aaaaaaawwwwnnn
” Daniel screamed in pain but Lother keep striking. But suddenly
Emmy drove in with his power bike.
“Thunder arrow" He shouted as he fired at Lother making him stagger, releasing Daniel.
"Aaargh Your friend is here" He told Daniel, "It will be fun killing two of you together ha....."
"Not when I'm here" Ms Betty appered with a glowing wand in her hand.
"I see you are three now" LOther said grinning but suddenly he was blasted from Behind.
"You're mistaken" Violet and Hunter said as they dusted their hand while Lother fell.
Lother stood up, he looked at Daniel, all the while, he had been silent, just then Emmy run toward Daniel, He looked into his eye though he could see it was red but he thought it was anger.
"Are you alright" He asked, just then flashes a great light flashed into Daniel's eye, he could remember how he was friend with Emmy.
But then, the voice was there "Destroy him" it said this time, Daniel hold his head, and with a great noise, he blasted Emmy with the powers of the gatekeeper.
Immediately, Emmy fell down, as all his skin turned white and became frozen.
"Noooo!" Violet and Hunter shouted as they run towards Daniel, but he was fast to see, creating a force field between him and Emmy preventing them from coming nearing.
"No Daniel, you have to fight this" MIss Betty shouted as Daniel advanced towards Emmy who was frozen to slash him to pieces
"I've no one here to fight than you" Daniel said as he raised up his sword to slash Emmy to pieces...
T.b.c
[adm]This story is under copyright!!![/adm]

THE GATEKEEPER

SEASON 2

(Save the world)

Episode 5

:

"You are going down" Daniel shouted as he looked at Emmy scornfully with his sword up
"Daniel don't" Violet pleaded but Daniel seems possessed as his eyes was still red.
"Pls don't" Ms. Betty shouted as Daniel closed his eye and with a loud voice he slashed Emmy but surprisingly Emmy was still standing, Violet could blood flowing.
"What the Heck!" She exclaimed. Emmy was freeze there was no way blood could come out from his body.
Daniel opened his eyes to see Emmy standing. "You failed me" He could heard the voice audibly in his head.
Aaaaargh! he shouted as he looked down to see Rekauzo in his pool of blood."You" He shouted.
"I hope I did this right" Rekauzo said in his mind as he brought out a magic gem and chanted a magic spell suddenly a great light flashed into Daniel's eye from the gem,making him threw down his sword. and all his spell vanished, Emmy was unfreeze.
Aaaaargh! He shouted as he fell down and in a few minutes, he looked up. surprisingly, his eye was white
"Emmy" He said with a groan. Suddenly Mother Teresa appeared, "Rekauzo" She shouted as she runs toward him. "you should not have done that"
"I only did what is right" Rekauzo said as he vanished completely.
"You" Daniel shouted at Lother, "I've a score to settle with you" He said angrily as his eye turned red in anger as others looked at him
"Spirit of the Phoenix" He chanted, fire could be seen burning on his body, with his glowing sword he charged at Lother, who was as well prepared for him.
"Dark magic power" Lother chanted gathering together all the dark magic in his body forming a circle around him.
Just as Daniel tried to strike him, Lother countered the attack as he also strike back. But he couldn't withstand the full power of the gatekeeper with 20% of his power.
"Aaaaaawwwn" He shouted as he was sent flying by Daniel's strike, blood was gushing out of all part of his body. But Daniel was not done yet, He charged at Lother again this time with full power. "Die" He said angrily as he raised up his sword to slash Lother but before Daniel could do that. A black cloud appeared, protecting Lother. Daniel was repelled by his strike against the black cloud. "Daniel" Emmy shouted as he jumped up catching Daniel in air.
"Who can that be, his magic is strong" Mother Teresa asked in curiosity.
Just then Daniel's drifted to his dark magic.
"That's him, it's face looked exactly like Lother's" He thought as the black cloud disappeared gradually and Lother was nowhere to be found...
Lother woke up gradually, he could feel different powers in his body.
"Where am I" He asked as he stood up. "Don't move further you are still weak" A voice said, Lother looked around but saw no one, just then his eyes drifted to a mirror on the wall. He could see himself but something was surprisingly, a man was behind him on the mirror.
Lother turned back to see a man of the same height with him standing behind him, he looked at the mirror again, he was dazed, the man was him. Turning to the man, he asked "You looked exactly like me"...
T.b.c

THE GATEKEEPER

SEASON 2

(Save the world)

Episode 6

:

"Daniel what the hell is wrong with you, you tried to kill Emmy and your friends" Ms. Betty said almost immediately they got home.
"I'm sorry, i can't believed it myself that i tried to kill my best friend, I think I was manipulated"
"Manipulated huh?" Mother Teresa asked.
"Yes I think I was manipulated by a man Lother-DX, he looked exactly like Lother. He saved my Life earlier" Daniel explained but it seems Mother Teresa was lost in thought, she seems to have heard the name somewhere but couldn't remember.
"Lother-DX" She thought aloud.
"Do you know him" Ms. Betty asked.
"No I don't think so Only the oracle have answers to that question" Mother Teresa replied nervously as she walked out.
"Hey why did she suddenly turned grumpy" Emmy asked Ms. Betty
"I don't know" Ms. Betty replied
"I think she's hiding something" Daniel who has been silent earlier said...
"Who are you" Lother asked the man who looked like him.
"Call me Lother-DX" The man replied
"Why did you look exactly like me" Lother asked.
"Because I'm your other half" Lother-DX replied
"Other half" Lother said asking no one in particular.
"I don't know what Mother is up to" Ms. Betty said.
"Don't call her mother, only Mother sorceress are called that" Daniel rebuked.
"Well Daniel, she's a mother sorceress" Emmy whispered.
"Really, why can't she fight Lother, Mother Sorceress are powerful" Daniel replied but screamed as he was blasted away by Mother Teresa who appeared behind him.
"Being a mother sorceress means I'm more you powerful than you all" Mother Teresa said as others laughed at Daniel.
"Well that got me laughing" Emmy said as Daniel stood up, this time his eye was glowing.
"I think they are back, you guyz stay back, I'm gonna end this" Daniel said but other insisted.
"No we'll go with you" .
"Alright then" Daniel said stretching his hand forward, his bike appeared
"Whoa you've that too" Violet asked as they also stretch their hand making their bike appeared
"Yea" Daniel replied. They are all with Bike except Betty who transformed to her angel form with a glowing wing.
"Let's go" Daniel said creating a portal and vanished through it with his bike, Others followed suit but Mother Teresa held Betty back
"No Betty, you are staying here with me, we need to consult the oracle"Mother Teresa said suddenly making Betty feel dejected...
"Just here" Lother-Dx said "His power would be here, I can sense it" He said as he manipulated the area with his mind trying to find Lother power. He walked closer to the school compound but just before he move an inch, he heard a sound behind him, it was Daniel and others.
"Hey, stop there" Daniel shouted as he jumped down from his bike but Lother-DX laughed.
"What are you going to do" Lother-DX asked
"Watch and see" Daniel said as he activated his power. "Spirit of the phoenix" He screamed and charged at Lother-DX with a blow, fire burning around his body
"The man is powerful, I feel my power level decrease around him" Hunter told violet
Just then Lother-DX pointed a finger at Daniel which went long enough to hit Daniel on his Chest like a large rock which sent him crashing down. Daniel screamed in pain as he coughed out blood.
"How can he be so powerful" Violet and Hunter asked in unison.
"Time for our show" Violet said as the trio: Emmy, Hunter and Violet transformed into their ranger's form.
"Power of the rangers,United we strike" They shouted as each activated their power mid-way.
"Spirit of the hunter"
"Spirit of the aeronaut"
"Spirit of the soldier"
With a scream they strike a smiling Lother-DX who suddenly snapped a finger at them.
"Aaaaawwwn" They screamed as they fell but surprisingly they were unhurt. It was Daniel again.
"Thanks Chip" Hunter said as he stood up but Daniel seems less concerned.
"Guyz I got a plan" Daniel said, "let's combine our attack".
"Seems like a good idea" Violet said, "Let's do it"
"Spirit of Phoenix"
"Spirit of the Hunter"
"Spirit of the aeronaut"
"Spirit of the Soldier"
They said and together they attacked.
"Oh no, this looked like a suicide plan" A mysterious man who has been watching the battle with keen interest said as Lother-DX dashed them a kick
"Only, the magic of the ancient knight code can be used to defeat him" He (The mysterious man) said again...
"Aaaaaaaahhh" Emmy, Violet, Hunter and Daniel screamed as they fell down unconscious with blood all over their body.
T.b.c
[adm]This story is under copyright!!![/adm]

The Gatekeeper (save the world)
Season 2
Episode 7

Silence lingered as Emmy and others laid unconscious. The mysterious man walked towards them and suddenly Lother freeze, He knelt down touching Daniel.
“Ooh Well, You are the chosen one. The prophecy never recorded you dying” He said pitifully and made to touch Emmy but just before he could touch him, a hand held his hand from behind.
“Who are you” Mother Theresa voiced out pushing the man backward.
“Theresa” The mysterious man said making her stupefied.
“You knew me” Mother Theresa asked in fear but surprisingly the mysterious man removed his hood revealing a young handsome face that was known by Mother Theresa
“Diageo” Mother Theresa called as she hugged him passionately. “Where have you been” Mother Theresa asked but Diageo ignored her.
“We have to save this people first” He said with all seriousness.
“How” Ms. Betty asked.
“This way” The man said and brought out a magical coin, muttering some spells, the coin glow and a Lady appeared in cloudy form . Looking at her closely, Mother Theresa recognized her as the ancient goddess of time Miranda.
“Goddess Miranda, We need your help” Diageo said kneeling down as Mother Theresa and Ms. Betty followed suit.
“Only these three can be raised by time” Goddess Miranda said pointing towards Emmy, Hunter and Violet.
“He (Daniel) can’t be raised by time coz he is time himself” Goddess Miranda said waiving her hand, a magical wand appeared in her hand which she stretch forward; her eyes glowing a screen appeared.
Freezing the time of others, She reversed the time of Hunter, Violet and Emmy on the screen as one could see them going up back as they are falling down earlier. He stopped the time when Emmy was about to transform to his ranger form and the spell broke as everyone was unfreeze except Daniel.
“What just happened now” Lother-DX thought, he had a flash of him beating Emmy and others Down unconscious. Looking straight, he could see Daniel unconscious making him further confused.
“I’m gonna end all this” He shouted and dashed towards Emmy who was yet to transform to his ranger form. But suddenly he freeze hanging in air, that was Diageo power.
Diageo dashed towards Lother-DX giving him an uppercut.
“Aaaargh” Lother-DX shouted as he found himself falling in air. “What just happened” He thought suddenly his mind drifted to somebody as he saw someone covered by a veil, it all seems familiar. It was Diageo!!!
Diageo was the only one giving the power to control time by goddess Miranda all because of his honesty. He hated Diageo because of this, he had long dreamt of having power to control time but Diageo shattered his dream and he can never forgive him. WAIT!!! Was he talking about Diageo? That probably means he knew about Diageo but where…
Daniel astral form floated out of his body. No one can help him now not even the powerful goddess Miranda. He hated himself for everything, for allowing himself to be controlled by Lother-DX. He almost destroyed his best friend, If only he has the chance to ask for forgiveness from them. His astral form floated through a route which was familiar to Daniel, He has been there when he was nearly killed by Lother (In season one), He almost reached the border which separated the land of the Living from the land of death when a bright light shone…

T.b.c…
[adm]The story is under copyright!!![/adm]

The Gatekeeper
(save the world)
Season 2
Episode 8

Written by Joseph Daniel
Daniel astral form stop immediately the bright light shone and immediately was teleported to another world. It was known as Caledonia the land of druid.
“Where am I” Daniel asked rhetorically.
“Here in the world you came from” A voice said, Daniel looked around but saw no one.
“Who is that”
“You don't have to know me, Just know that you’re born in earth to protect the earth from evil. This is where you are born” The voice said and immediately Daniel was carried by a whirlwind which return him back to earth
 Everything seems like a dream, the bright light shone on him and immediately, he found himself lying down but was too weak to stand. Everything was happening too fast, something was preventing his death but what? Was it a spiritual force, this happened the first time he was killed by Lother. What was he really?  These thought ran through his mind….
Lother-DX knew he wasn’t any match for Diageo in terms of time control. He tried to open a portal but Diageo kept stopping it by retrogressing. Just then Diageo was blasted from behind. It was the real Lother, He appeared with a fire ball in his hand but it seems he’s not ready to fight. He only came to save his brother. Quickly he walked towards Lother-DX, holding his hand. They vanished.
“Aaah They’re gone” Diageo said as he stood, He tried to follow them by tracking their aura,  but Mother Teresa stopped him.
“You can’t go after them. That’s a sucide mission.” Mother Teresa said and Diageo became quiet.
“You’ve to learn the ancient knight code” Diageo said facing the rangers.
“What is the ancient knight code”  Hunter asked but Emmy seems unconcerned, he was looking Daniel who was making some kind of funny movement. Suddenly, He shouted and ran towards him.
“Daniel, Daniel” He called and turn back to other “He seems to be alive a few minutes ago" But as he was talking, a great light covered Daniel and surprisingly his body disappeared.
Time freezes!!!
"Where am 1" DAniel asked, turning around. A roar was heard behind me. Creature of different forms.
"Argh" He shouted as a creature bit him. He blasted him away. Positioning himself to fight them but They turned to dust.
"Is that how to welcome our guest huh?" A voice said, Daniel looked up and before him was the ancient goddess of magic
"Goddess, I need your help" Daniel said as he bow slightly. the goddess smiled, She knew while he was here anyway.
"You seek to defeat the evil Lord Lother"
"Yes Goddess" Daniel said, The goddess flew near him, Daniel shift backward but it was too late, his hand was already with the Goddess, Manna drew up his hand revealing a mark there.
"This is what can defeat Lother" She Said.
"How" Daniel asked, his heart racing fast. The mark has been in his hand since childhood.
How will he know that was the key to defeat Lother?
"The mark lies on two people, You have to find the second person with the mark. Then will you conquer Lother"
"How will I find the person" Daniel screamed but the goddess was gone; The bright light shone again brightly this time as Daniel disappeared.
Time unfreeze!
Daniel walked toward Lother and his twin brother , The wind in the area blew his hair in a heroic way.
"Lother!" He screamed. "Your time is up here surrender"
"Who are you to tell me what to do" Lother - DX questioned as he appeared with his brother
"I am Daniel, the Gatekeeper, The one who will defeat you"
"Defeat me Nah no one can" Lother said, he has combined with his brother thereby making him a giant, Hiis aura filled everywher making others motionless.
"Watch as I display my formidable power" He stretched his forward to Hunter and surpirsingly he burst into piece.
"No!!!" Daniel sceamed  but there wasn't any way he can save them.
"Hahaha" Lother laughed as he stretched his hand to Violet burning her to ashes.
Daniel cried, His power is useless untill he found the other person with the strange mark.
"Whoa" Lother laughed happily as he display his power, stretching his hand towards  Ms. Betty, he drew her up to a far height, releasing her to fall.
Daniel ran to save her but a blast form Lother made him fell, he can't give up either. Gathering  his remaining strength. He called upon the spirit of phoenix.
Fire burned around him as he flew up to save Betty. He caught her by hand as the wind blew up her dress revealing something in her right hand.
The Mark!!!
T.b.c

The Gatekeeper
(save the world)
Season 2
Episode 9
Written by Joseph Daniel
Cool wind blew around Daniel and Betty as they came down gently without falling
The mark shone brightly on Ms. Betty hand; Daniel was surprised how did she got the mark, He has not seen the mark with anyone but here it is now shinning brightly in Ms. Betty hand.
Lother smiled as Daniel came down with Ms. Betty, the phoenix fire around him was vanquished
"Is that the best you can do" He laughed "It will be fun destroying the both of you" He said as he chanted an evil magic spell. Daniel looked up stunned, He now knew who has the mark but he didn't know what to do. Confused he drew up Ms. Betty's cloak. Staring at the mark, he could feel himself going deep into magic realm. The more he stared, The more deep he goes,
Surprisingly the mark on his hand shone brightly and so did the one on Ms. Betty's hand.
As if under a spell he locked the hands together His mind combined with Ms. Betty, making the mark to touch each other.
A great light shone, Daniel was temporarily blinded by the light as thunderclaps were heard. Two phoenix spirit emerge from the light combining together they faced the two Lother who were busy chanting evilly. Lother stared in shock as the evil spell have no effect on the phoenix spirit.
Light spurred from Phoenix mouth, Roaring as his claw emerge, With a thunderclap, they sink it deep in Lother's body.
Scared, Lother tried to trick the phoenix by bringing out a magic coin which absorbed magic but to his surprise The phoenix reversed the coin absorbing his magic.
Lother screamed as the phoenix absorbed every bit of his magic.He fell weakly as Lother DX Came out of him. They were powerless now. Phoenix spirit disappeared.
Hunter and Violet came back to life.
"What has just happened, Do you just defeat Lother" Hunter asked but Daniel wasn't looking, his eye filled with rage he charged at Lother.
"Stop Daniel" Mother Teresa said as he walked towards Lother. "Ten thousand years in wonderland" She said as she cast a magic spell, A great whirlwind appeared. Lother and his twin were carried away, Loud screams were heard behind them.
"What do you do to them" Diageo asked Teresa smiling. "I kept them in a safer place" Ms. Betty smiled.
"That was awesome you know" Emmy told Daniel punching him playfully.
"Yes it was my son" A voice said behind them,
"Son?" Emmy said as he turned back and behind him was Ms. Betty smiling.
"You called me son" Daniel asked doubtfully, Ms. Betty smiled as she drew up her clothes revealing the mark.
"Only the phoenix family have this"...
'Phoenix family" Daniel asked as he stared at the mark which shone brightly on Ms. Betty's hand. He drew up his clothes as he looked at his mark which also shone brightly....
T.b.c
Last episode loading