Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin-dannyworld

CLASH OF GODS

Ok guyz... i knew you would have read this intriguing story by Joseph Daniel. one way or other. the good news here is that i will be posting i here.
HURRAY!!!
Synopsis
King Henry a powerful sorcerer who forceful take the throne of the city of Valencia make his biggest mistake by killing a powerful sorceress named Kusandra who unknown to him had a secret. What is the secret and will the secret save the city from the hand of the terrorizing king. Find out in this Amazing story Titled CLASH OF GOD. a story full of suffering, evil, betrayal and magic
MAJOR CHARACTERS
* Henry
* Betty
* Kusandra
* Robert
* Jane
* Jeff
DEDICATED TO GOD FOR HIS UNFAILING GRACE IN MY LIFE ALSO TO MY BOSS (EMMY OKEKE)FOR HIS
SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT
Nb: This story is an entire work of fiction, any resemblance with anybody is totally coincidental
ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD BE COPY, PASTED OR REWRITE ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT THE WRITER’S PERMISSION
COPYRIGHT (C) JOSEPH DANIEL
SOLELY WRITTEN BY JOSEPH DANIEL

Episode 1
Written by Joseph Daniel
King Henry was resting in his chamber thinking of his victories over valencia. He was a fierce sorcerer before he become a king. When he discovered Griomores (A book of magics) In a hill on a faraway village called melidia. The book make him the most powerful sorcerer in both Valencia and nearby cities. He used the advantage to take over the throne. He smiled as he remembered how he defeated the former king and banished him and his family. He also remember how he make all cities around Valencia to pay tribute to him.
“Ding dong” The bell rang He was jolted back
“come in” He said.
A boy walked and bowed
“My Lord, dinner is served sir” He said bowing
“ok, I am coming”
“Alright my lord” he said and left
King Henry quickly dressed up. He decided to suprise his wife by turning invisible
“Mum, I am hungry,I can’t wait for Dad anymore” Jeff told his mum
“Be patient my son” Betty replied
“But.. what” He exclaimed as he was shocked to see..
T.b.c

Episode 2

Written by Joseph Daniel
“What..” Jeff exclaimed
“any problem” His mum (Mrs. Betty Henry) asked
“Mum can’t you see dad spoon is moving and someone is eating” He questioned
“What… It is a ghost run!!!” She shouted and they both ran toward the door
King Henry P.O.V
After I finished dressing. “Berbay odothay” I chanted a spell which made me invisible “yeldo arisan” I chanted again and disappeared and appeared in the dining room. I overheard Jeff discussion with my wife. So I take my spoon start eating. Though Jeff cannot see me but he can see my spoon moving which made them run shouting “Ghost!!!” “Orystian obregdan” I chanted and my eyes glow then the door to become shut.
“Pls don’t kill us” Betty shouted shaking when she was unable to open the door. She heard nothing so she turned back to see King Henry siting down already finished his food
“First to finish” He said smiling
“Dad, how did you come in” Jeff asked but Betty keep quiet visibly angry
T.b.c

Episode 3
Written by Joseph Daniel
“Dad you have not answered my question how did you come in” Jeff asked again
“There are many things you didn’t know my son, many thing you didn’t understand. But you will when you are ready” King Henry replied with seriousness in his voice
“Dad, I didn’t get you, you know I’m always ready for anything, you taught me to be always ready now you’re saying am not ready” Jeff blurted out
“Don’t worry my son, Take this” Henry said as he brought out chocolate out of his pocket
“Wow dad, you know I love chocolate, It’s my favourite”Jeff said as he collected jumping up and down till he left them. Immediately Jeff left, Betty stand up with her hand akimbo.
“What the hell was that for, I mean how dare you freak us out” Betty questioned with her temper rising
“Calm down my loving queen I didn’t know you gonna be afraid” King Henry said trying hard not to laugh
“So you want to show us that your magic is still intact." Betty said still angry
“That’s why I love you darling I know you have forgiven me"
"Yea, I have forgiven you but don’t try that next time” Betty replied
“yes ma” he said playfully
“you are not serious”
Betty replied
“Ding dong” The information bell rang
“Oh, I think our neighbouring villages has came to paid their tribute” King Henry told his Wife
“Yes, maybe”
Betty
“bye” He said and kissed her
"bye" she replied
T.b.c

Episode 4
Written by Joseph Daniel
Henry moves towards the door and looks back
“Next time Betty don’t chickened out” He said teasingly and ran as he expect her to chase her and truth to his expectation, she chased him with a stick she took on the table
“you better go back before your food get cold” Henry told her, Betty who was tired stop and start panting heavily and they both laughed
King Henry walked into the palace majestically. the palace like a large hall it was different from the house Henry lived in though there are just a stone from each other. The palace is guided by thousands of guards and magicians who have be given a project by the king to prepare immortality spell for king so he can be immortal (Though they have not find a clue).
“Greetings your Majesty” The guards greeted
“Greetings, did you notice any suspicious activity” He asked
“not at all my lord” they replied
“OK” He said ad moves towards the magicians
“Have you find a clue” He asked with a serious look
.”No, your majesty but we’re trying our best” the magicians replied
“Don’t give me that, trying your best is not enough, you must do your best” The king told them
“yes, your majesty” they replied
“ok, suite yourselves” He said and move to the royal court. He meet peoples there waiting for him
“Greeting your majesty” they all greeted and he waved at them
“Pls who are these people and what did they came for” He asked the guard-in-charge as he went to his chamber to sit on the throne.
“Your Majesty they are messenger who came to pay tribute to you” The guard replied
“Ok, Let them come one by one” The king replied
“ok, You come" The guard called one of them
“Greetings, my lord”
The messenger greeted
“greetings which village are you from” The King asked
“My Lord, I came on the behalf of King George from the village of Roraima, I present this tribute to you my Lord…
FAST FORWARDED:
After collecting the tribute from all of the people, A spy working under King Henry ran in
“Sir, I have an important information" The spy said breathing heavily
T.b.c

Episode 5
Written by Joseph Daniel
“What information” The king asked with seriousness
“Your majesty, I saw King George talking to a young lady, And from my findings I found out that the woman was powerful sorcess just like you” Donald told the king (Donald is one of the numerous spies of King Henry, their diuties was to watch over each villages under the village of Valencia so as to be able to know if they are planning to do anything funny)
“What, who is the woman” King Henry asked shocked
“I am yet to find out, your Majesty” He said making Henry very infuriated
“And what is your duty, Now I give you the grace till tomorrow, otherwise you know what I mean” King Henry burst out with anger
“I am sorry sir” Donald pleaded making the king more angrier
“Will you get out before I blast you out” Henry replied with anger and his eye glowing intermitently causing shattering of many bulbs leaving one bulb only in the large hall.
Donald quickly rushed out with fear as he know what the king can do in anger..As he remember how king Henry killed a servant in anger with just a flash of eye.
King Henry stood for about ten minute still angry. Later his anger begin to cool down. And he start coming back to his senses.
“Wait, Is George Planning to betray me after providing security and medicine for his village. No he dares not. And if he does I won’t hesistate to kill” King Henry thought aloud and smile as he remember he still have Griomores(the book of magic).
“No sorcerer or sorceress can be powerful as me not when Griomores is with me and it can never be stolen hahahaha” He boasted as he laughed wickedly. He had hide the book in the midst of nowhere (Nowhere is a place that never existed it has no sky, it has no limit and it is only created with magic) He learn the art of hiding somthing in the midst of nowhere in Griomores and he decided to hide the book there since no one know the art because no one has ever touched the book except the acient wizard “LAMMORA” who wrote it and the elves who kept it.
“Jather, Jather” He called one of the servant
“Yes, my lord” He answered
“Clean up all this mess and replaced all the bulb” King Henry told him
“Yes my lord”
Donald sat down thinking about how to get information about the sorceress he saw earlier he regretted ever telling the king. He was lost in thought and was oblivious that his fellow spies Lewiz and Collins are around him. Lewiz tapped him vigorously before he became obvious that they are present
“Hey, what’s eating up your mind” Lewiz asked
“Nothing” He replied sharply.
“Did you just say nothing” They asked him simultaneously and bursted out laughing
“Why the hell are you guys laughing” He asked
“and what the hell are those tears doing in your eyes” Lewiz asked still laughing
“What, Am I crying” He asked
“No, you are laughing” Collins told and Lewiz pinched him and eye him in a way to say IT IS ENOUGH
“Now to be serious Donald” Lewiz asked seriously
“It is personal” Donald said afraid to tell them because of fear
“Then you will have to open up”
“I told the king about what we saw and he told me to find who the sorceress is otherwise he will kill me”
“Is that why you are crying, cheer up there is no problem without solution” Lewiz told him
Guys, I am not part of you. Hope you are not planning to run away” Collins asked
“why don’t you think for once how can we run away, when we know that the king has magic” Lewiz replied while Donald keep quiet
“so, what are you planning” Collins asked
“wait… Got it” Lewiz said as he jumped up for joy
“Do you have a solution” Donald asked
“Yea I think so ” He stand and walked to them “we will …” He whispered in their ear
“Did you think that will work” Donald asked
“Let’s give it a try” Lewiz replied
“Ok, What’s the first step” Collins asked
“We go for SHOPPING” Lewiz shouted with joy…
What is the solution Lewiz found out and will they make it up in time. Find out in the next thrilling episode of CLASH OF GOD
Episode 6 loading… WATCH OUT!!!

Episode 5
Written by Joseph Daniel
“What information” The king asked with seriousness
“Your majesty, I saw King George talking to a young lady, And from my findings I found out that the woman was powerful sorcess just like you” Donald told the king (Donald is one of the numerous spies of King Henry, their diuties was to watch over each villages under the village of Valencia so as to be able to know if they are planning to do anything funny)
“What, who is the woman” King Henry asked shocked
“I am yet to find out, your Majesty” He said making Henry very infuriated
“And what is your duty, Now I give you the grace till tomorrow, otherwise you know what I mean” King Henry burst out with anger
“I am sorry sir” Donald pleaded making the king more angrier
“Will you get out before I blast you out” Henry replied with anger and his eye glowing intermitently causing shattering of many bulbs leaving one bulb only in the large hall.
Donald quickly rushed out with fear as he know what the king can do in anger..As he remember how king Henry killed a servant in anger with just a flash of eye.
King Henry stood for about ten minute still angry. Later his anger begin to cool down. And he start coming back to his senses.
“Wait, Is George Planning to betray me after providing security and medicine for his village. No he dares not. And if he does I won’t hesistate to kill” King Henry thought aloud and smile as he remember he still have Griomores(the book of magic).
“No sorcerer or sorceress can be powerful as me not when Griomores is with me and it can never be stolen hahahaha” He boasted as he laughed wickedly. He had hide the book in the midst of nowhere (Nowhere is a place that never existed it has no sky, it has no limit and it is only created with magic) He learn the art of hiding somthing in the midst of nowhere in Griomores and he decided to hide the book there since no one know the art because no one has ever touched the book except the acient wizard “LAMMORA” who wrote it and the elves who kept it.
“Jather, Jather” He called one of the servant
“Yes, my lord” He answered
“Clean up all this mess and replaced all the bulb” King Henry told him
“Yes my lord”
Donald sat down thinking about how to get information about the sorceress he saw earlier he regretted ever telling the king. He was lost in thought and was oblivious that his fellow spies Lewiz and Collins are around him. Lewiz tapped him vigorously before he became obvious that they are present
“Hey, what’s eating up your mind” Lewiz asked
“Nothing” He replied sharply.
“Did you just say nothing” They asked him simultaneously and bursted out laughing
“Why the hell are you guys laughing” He asked
“and what the hell are those tears doing in your eyes” Lewiz asked still laughing
“What, Am I crying” He asked
“No, you are laughing” Collins told and Lewiz pinched him and eye him in a way to say IT IS ENOUGH
“Now to be serious Donald” Lewiz asked seriously
“It is personal” Donald said afraid to tell them because of fear
“Then you will have to open up”
“I told the king about what we saw and he told me to find who the sorceress is otherwise he will kill me”
“Is that why you are crying, cheer up there is no problem without solution” Lewiz told him
Guys, I am not part of you. Hope you are not planning to run away” Collins asked
“why don’t you think for once how can we run away, when we know that the king has magic” Lewiz replied while Donald keep quiet
“so, what are you planning” Collins asked
“wait… Got it” Lewiz said as he jumped up for joy
“Do you have a solution” Donald asked
“Yea I think so ” He stand and walked to them “we will …” He whispered in their ear
“Did you think that will work” Donald asked
“Let’s give it a try” Lewiz replied
“Ok, What’s the first step” Collins asked
“We go for SHOPPING” Lewiz shouted with joy…
What is the solution Lewiz found out and will they make it up in time. Find out in the next thrilling episode of CLASH OF GOD
Episode 6 loading… WATCH OUT!!!

Episode 6
“Ok are you sure” Donald asked
“yes” Lewiz replied
“Now are you guys going or not” Lewiz asked
“I am in” Donald replied
“Count me in” Collins replied
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
Henry arrives home but met no one, He checked his wife room but he cannot find her. He heard a little rumble he turn to discover it was from Jeff room.
“Jeff, Jeff come here” He called out
“Yes dad” Jeff replied as he came out of his room.
“where is your mum” He asked
“she is in her study” Jeff replied
“doing what” Henry asked again
“I didn’t know you can go and check her” Jeff told him
“okay, I bought this for you” He said bringing out chocolate
“Thank you dad, I love it” Jeff said
King Henry sighed, Jeff was just 4 years but he has a big stature and he must twelve before he start learning magic. King Henry was surprised that Jeff was not born with magic as he (Henry) inherited his own magic from birth but he will have to teach magic when he clocked 12yrs
“Lewiz and co arrive at
a shopping in Valencia
“Hello, pls can we show us around” Donald asked a sale girl
“We sell men wears here and women wears there” The girl describe for them
“Pls which place are they clothes for slaves” Lewiz asked and Donald and Collins exchanged glance
“what does that means” Donald asked Lewiz
“You asked too much question” Lewiz replied him
They were given some slaves clothes and Lewiz bought them he also bought some weapon they will need like halothane vapour (knockout gas), tear gas and many other things. They came out of the shopping mall
“Why can’t we buy a good cloth” Collins asked immediately they came out
“It is for a purpose” Lewiz replied
“So what next” Donald asked
“We are going to King George Village”
King Henry visited his wife in her study
“Why are you doing here” Henry asked
“as you can see, I am reading” She replied Henry quickly understand that she was still angry
“Pls Betty I know you are angry with me…” Henry pleaded
“Why won’t I be angry, you will leave me early in the morning and comes back late in the night Betty cut in”
“I am sorry, I will make it up to you I promise, now let go to the bedroom” Henry told her
“I am not.. she has not finished the statement when Henry carry her, ignores her shout and moves toward the bedroom
Time:9:00pm
King George Village
Lewiz and others arrive and rode to the palace and hide in a nearby bush
“We are going into the palace” Lewiz told them
“How” Collins asked
“Let’s put on the clothes first” Lewiz replied and they wore the cloths
“Be sobber we are meeting the king” Lewiz told them
“alright” they replied.
IN KING GEORGE PALACE
Lewiz, Donald and Collins enter the palace but were stop by a guard
“Pls who are you looking for” the guard asked
“you” Lewiz replied
“Me” the guard asked again
“yes, I wanna tell you something” Lewiz said smiling
“what’s that” the guard asked also smiling
“I have to whisper it in your ear because I didn’t want my friend to hear” Lewiz told him silently. The guard take a glance at Donald and Collins and brought his ear
“wait…” Lewiz said and unknown to the guard put his hand on his pocket and brought out a handkerchief full of halothane vapour(knockout gas)
“what are you saying” the guard asked impatiently
“I want to… He said and brought out the handkerchief and placed it on his nose and the guard went unconcious “… kill you” He signalled to the other and they carry away the guard to the bush
“off his cloths and tie him up ” Lewiz told them
“Collins wear his cloths” Lewiz told Collins
“are you crazy, will they not recognize his face” Collins replied
“just wear it”
“Okay”
they left with Collins wearing the guard clothes and the guard was still tie up
INSIDE THE PALACE
Collins, Lewiz and Donald enter the palace with ease they met the king sitting down on the throne
“Greetings your majesty” A guard(Collins)
“Greetings to you”
“My Lord, this people are my friends but they were slaves to their master, the discussed something with me and I told them you can only answer it well” face Donald and Lewiz *wink* “you can tell them what you came for” The guard(collins) said and bows.
“Your majesty” Lewiz begin “I and my friend (point at ) are working for the same master but our master are very sick and his sickness defile all medication given to him but Donald we heard about a great sorceress and I ask my friend(pointing at Collins), he told me you know the sorceress because he has seen you talking to her, pls my lord can you pls tell us about the sorceress” Lewiz asked bowing
The King sighed and said “Her name is Kusandra, she lives in the village Aragon the day your friend saw her, she is giving medicine to the sick and she is also giving drugs to be healthy” The king described.
“But sir, I thought your village is under the protection of King Henry the great” Lewiz asked
“yes but the medicine he is providing is not enough so I have to seek the help of Kusandra and beside Kusandra is my childhood friend” The king replied
“Ok sir, We will take our leave now” Donald told the king
“Is it not too late, you can spend the night here” King George suggest
“No my lord, our master is dying” Lewiz replied
“ok, which village are you from” the king asked again
“Rondhas village, my lord” Lewiz replied after a thought
“ok, you can leave” the King said at last
“My Lord, I want to escort them” Collins (the guard) told him
“you can go” the king replied and they left as they were moving unfortunately for them a gaurd with torchlight directed the light at their face
“wait are you not King Henry boys” the guard said and ring the alarm bell. They tried to run but they were surrounded about 300 guards surrounded them.
“Bursted” someone said

Episode 7
Written by Joseph Daniel
"Bursted" someone said they look up to see King George looking at them angrily
"Well played guys and you think you will get caught in this act, you guys took me for a fool. have you forgotten I am a crown king" King George burst out angrily
"With due respect sire, we know we crossed our boundary but you have to release us cos King Henry won't be happy if you either imprisoned or kill us" Donald said with confidence
"King Henry himself will know that I am innocent if I imprisoned or kill you cos he will do the same if he was in my shoe. Guards arrest them" King George said with note of finality
"I think you have forgotten something" Lewiz said looking at King George.
"What is that" King George asked scrupulously
"We are not only King Henry boys but we are also trained" Lewiz blurt out
King George chuckled "I have never seen a 3 trained soldier fighting 300 guard at a go" The king said unabashedly
"That will now be your worst nightmare hahaha" Lewiz said laughing
"arrest them" King George shouted angrily provoked by Lewiz word
"Guys we have to split"Lewiz whisper to Donald and Collins He unsheathed his sword and the others followed suit
"Guys run, I will take care of this" Lewiz told Donald and Collins
"No, we can't leave you all alone" Donald said ruefully
"Run" He shouted and within a twinkle of eye he stabbed 3 guards and makes way for Donald and Collins who took to their heel leaving Lewiz all alone.
Lewiz look around to be sure his friends had left
"Now I got to do things in my own way" He said and sheath back his sword and brought out from his pocket.
"BOOM" He shoot the tear gas and a thick smoke emited from it causing coughing and unpleasant sneezing from the guard and some of them retreated and Lewiz took to his heel
Donald and Collins waited for Lewiz for about an hour but did not see him
"Collins, what do you think is delaying Lewiz" Donald asked
"I don't know but I think he will soon be back" Collins replied
"That's what you've been saying since, you know.
"Yes, and that is what you have been asking since" Collins replied
"you know what, I am going back" Donald said
"What don't tell me you mean it" Collins replied
"I mean it, Lewiz endanger his life for my sake and I gonna do the same for him" Donald and dressed up to go
"wait up" Collins shouted
"What happened" Donald asked frowning his face
"I am following you" Collins replied
"Let's move then time wait for no - one" Donald said and moves forward with Collins follow behind but Donald stopped and turn back
"Do you heard that" He asked Collins
"yes, maybe it's the wind let's go"
They start moving but were stopped by the same sound Donald turn back to see Lewiz hiding
"Lewiz" He shouted
"Donald, Collins" Lewiz shouted and ran to hug them
"How did you get out of there" Donald asked
"a long but simple story, We have to start going...
AT KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry stood up from bed after having 4 rounds of s-x with Betty
"Wow, that was superb you know it has been long since I feel your d--k in me. I really enjoy it" Betty said happily
"Thanks dear, do you want more" Henry asked
"No, did you want to kill me,I am really tired" Betty said jokingly
"ok then, I want to visit the palace" Henry said
"ok" Betty replied.
IN THE PALACE
Donald, Collins and Lewiz sat down on a chair waiting for the arrival of King Henry.
"Greetings your majesty" they greeted in unison as they sighted the king
"Greetings my dear" He reciprocate and beckons to Donald Immediately Donald heart skipped a beat. But He was calmed down by Lewiz who told him not to worry
"Have you find out the information" King Henry asked
"yes my Lord" Donald said and relate all he heard to the king
"Aragon" He repeat the word as he try to remember where he had heard of the village.
"Oh, that village"
"yes my lord"
"Don't worry, I got everything under control, you can go
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
"My Lord, You sent for me" David King Henry most trusted Adviser said.
"Yes, my friend I need your advice about something" King Henry said
"Well, what's that" David said rolling his eye
King Henry sighed and told him everything.
"Aragon village, my Lord" David asked surprisingly
"Yes" Henry replied
"How come, I heard that Aragon village is very peaceful" David said
"Yes, I also heard so" King Henry said
"My Lord, This is a very critical case, what if King George is asking for help to defeat you from the sorceress"
"He dares not, not when I still have Griomores" King Henry said angrily
"Yes my Lord, you still have Griomores, But..." He paused and stand up, move closer to King Henry and whispered something in his ear
"Ok, I will do that right away, thanks for advice" King Henry said
"It is my pleasure, Your highness" David said and bow "I will take my leave now
"Ok bye" King Henry waved at him
King Henry was seen writting a letter in his chamber a moment later a messenger came in
"My Lord, you sent for me" the messenger said looking at the king
"Yes, take this letter to the Village of Aragon and deliver it to King William of Aragon"
"okay my lord" The messenger said and bow.
King Henry sigh as the messenger left. His mind wandered to what David his most trusted advisor told him
FLASH BACK
"Sir, you may have Griomores but what if they are planning an attack and you are caught unawares, you will stand no chance against them... Think about it Your Highness" ...
REALITY
"No... King Henry making the books in front of him to catch fire
"I will kill everyone who is against Mmmmmeeeee" King Henry shouted and his voice echoed
FAST FORWARDED
ARAGON VILLAGE
King William of Aragon village was sitting
"Your Highness" A guard said "someone want to see you"
"Let him come in" William replied
"Ok My Lord" The guard said
5 minutes later, the messenger came in
"Your highness I came from Valencia and I was told to give you this letter" The messenger said
"Ok King Henry right" King William said and collect the letter.
"Yes your highness" The messenger replied as King William read the content
"Tell your king that no sorcerer or sorceress is living this village, and if he want war tell him we are ready" King William said angrily and threw the letter down
"Ok Your highness" the messenger said and left
FAST FORWARDED
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
King Henry sat down on his throne, his thought was overclouded with what he was told by David
"Ding dong" The bell ring
"Come in" King Henry called out
The messenger walked in
"Yes, What did William say, is the sorceress coming" King Henry asked anxiously
"Calm down My Lord" the messenger replied and explain everything
"What... William told you all that" King Henry shouted angrily
"Yes My Lord"
"Go get me David and tell the Chief-commander to get his men ready for war"
"Right away My Lord" The messenger said and bow
IN ARAGON VILLAGE
"Now every man should stand his post, King Henry is bringing war to this war and we must get ready cos we will not take any defeat right now we have 2000 men ready" "untill death" King William shouted and raised up his sword
"Untill death" the soldier shouted and did the same
VALENCIA VILLAGE
King Henry was seen talking to 20,000 soldier according to the counsel of David
"Get ready we are going now" The king said and chanted "Labrisa oyrista" "Labrisa Oyrista" "Labrisa Oyrista" and a portal opened
"Move in" The king commanded and the whole 20,000 entered the portal.
King Henry looked around to make sure no one remain and then he entered the portal
"whoa" The soldiers soldier as they entered the portal and were transported to Aragon village.
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 8
:
:Writer: JOSEPH DANIEL
:07019095692
ARAGON VILLAGE
King Henry and his arrived at Aragon village and the portal closed.
"Now listen everyone divide yourselves into 4 groups" The king commanded
"Yes sir" the soldier replied
The soldier divded themselves into 5000 each and the king decided to plan an ambush against Aragon village.
Fifteen thousand soldier lie in wait until they recieve a signal while five thousand stay with the king.
King Henry advance the entrance of Aragon village
"Bring the war drum" He told his men and it was given to hin.
He beat the drum and immediately King William together with his two thousand men advance out of their village with rage singing war song.
King Henry smile, He knew their soldier outnumber Aragon soldier cos Aragon is a small village.
"Whoa King Henry you finally decided to carry out your threat" King William said angrily
"My dear William it is better you give up this fight cos we outnumber you" King Henry replied replied in an abusive way
"We're not gonna give up the fight we are ready to fight you until death" King William shouted and raised up his hand "Fight" He shouted and his soldier ran toward King Henry men.
But suprisingly Instead of King Henry to fight back he and his men retreat.
"Ehhhyahhhh" King William shouted victoriously and pursue himself.
Unknown to him King Henry ran towards his men who lay in ambush and give out a loud cry as a signal to those who wait in ambush.
As King William men pursued Henry soldier one by one each of them felt a sharp blade at his throat and they stopped the pursuit.
King Henry looked back to see William and his men shaking fearfully as they were brought to submission by his men who laid in ambush.
"Hahahahaha" He laughed scornfully and his men joined in the laughter.
"You guys tried foolishly you thought I'm gonna run for you" King Henry said abusivel
"Bring me the king" He shouted authoritatively and brought to kneel down before him.
"You brought this upon yourself William now tell where is Kusandra the sorceress is" King Henry said with his voice rising up.
King Wiliam motioned to him to come closer and Henry moves closer thinking He would be told about Kusandra. But instead William spat on his face
"I will never betray my citizen" He shouted and received a hot slap from King Henry
"Hold him I want to rip off his throat" King Henry commanded his men in fury as he cleaned off the saliva on his face.
King Henry men hold William as he grinned widily
"I am not afraid of you" William shouted making King Henry more infuriated and he brought out his dagger He placed towards William throat and raised it up
"Stop" Someone shouted they turned back to see...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 9
:
"Stop" Someone shouted they turned back to see a fair lady, her beauty was astonishing, her lip was red as rose and in her was a sceptre of the royal family of acient Sorcerers. King Henry and his men opened their mouth in marvel of her beauty.
"Holy Lord" King Henry said in reverie
"Kusandra, why did you come here" William voice jolted Henry back from reverie.
"I can't watch you being killed by a wicked king My Lord" She addressed King William
"What, how dare you call me a wick... Oh I see, you are Kusandra right" He asked but Kusandra ignores him
"I see you refuse to answer me, Soldiers arrest her" King Henry said in fury
"Don't you dare come near me" Kusandra yelled at the soldiers
"Arrest her" King Henry repeat.
The soldiers moves toward but were electrified by an invisible electric shield which protect Kusandra
"ooouucch" they cry in agony
"I knew it"King Henry exclaimed "A protective spell"
"Guys stand back let me handle her" King Henry said with his eye glowing
"Tharani im bis entra" "Tharani m bis entra" He chated and a bright light shone on his hand and he direct it towards Kusandra "sholana" He chanted again and obviously the light affected Kusandra shield
"No this can be happening... No" She shouted bitterly while Henry let out a wicked smile
"Lowersum quickum" "lowersum quickum" she chanted and stretched her sceptre towards the bright light and a light emmited from her sceptre which reduce the efficacy of Henry light
"Hahaha your magic has no match Bebay odothay arisum quickum horna" He chanted and the light shone brighter while Kusandra screamed in pain
"Oh no, Oh no we have to help her" King Wiliam told his men and they rushed forward but were stop by King Henry"
"Don't move an inch" The Chief-Commander of King Henry men told them
"Please don't do this" Kusandra pleaded as she was weaken but her plead was ignored
"Boom" a loud thud was heard signifying her protective spell was destroyed.
"That's enough Kusandra shouted tearfully and dropped down lifelessly while King Henry smiled to his satisfaction
"Arrest her now" He commanded and a soldier ran foward and bound her while others stay back afraid of being electrified
"Your Majesty, she has stopped breathing" The soldier replied after he bound her
"what"King Henry shouted as he have no plan of Killing her now, He moves towards her
"stand back" Henry told the soldier standing beside her
and said some magic words, raise his hand up.
Immediately the cloud above Kusandra changed, few drops of rain fell on her. She sneezed and woked up to find herself bundled up with chain She looked around for her sceptre but cannot find it.
"My Lord what should we do with King william" A soldier asked
"Do no harm to him and his men" Henry replied
"Carry her and let's go" Henry told the soldier
The soldier carried her up as he stared at her pant, he lustfully put his hand underneath her gown and massage her private part and was thrilled by the feeling he felt.. but Kusandra was too weak to resist him...
King Henry shouted some magic words and a portal opened on a tree, King Henry and his men entered and...
"Noooo" King William shouted and ran towards the portal
"GBOOA" William fell down and blood gushed out of his head, he use his head to knock the tree as the portal closed before he reached there.
His men quicky ran and carried him in attempt to take him to the village hospital...
T.b.c
THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 10
:
IN ARAGON VILLAGE
King Henry and his men appeared into the palace through the wall and the portal closed. The guards there took to their heels thinking war has broke out. But they were reassured when they heard the voice of the king.
"Drop her" The King commanded the soldier who carried Kusandra. The soldier reluctantly dropped her
"Go and provide food for her and make sure she is been taking care of" King Henry commanded...
FAST FORWARDED
3 MONTHS LATER
King Henry has succeeded in gaining Kusandra trust according to David advice. He bought her a house and provide her at daily basis... Kusandra has forgotten everything about her village Aragon due to the powerful magic King Henry used on her
KIUSANDRA RESIDENCE
Kusandra was resting on the sofa in her house
"ding dong" the bell ring
"come in" Kusandra said from inside.
She was surprise to see king Henry walking in
"Greetings your majesty" She greeted
"Greetinng my dear how you doing" King Henry
" I am fine, My Lord what brought you here at this hour of the day" Kusandra asked
"I heard that you are a powerful sorceress" King Henry said
"Yes My Lord" She replied
"There is something bothering my heart" king Henry said soberly
"And what's that my Lord" Kusandra asked
"I need the orb of magic that came out from the egg of a dragon once in seven years"
"What... I heard asked dragon egg can only be found in LOEFUS" Kusandra shouted
"Yes that is why I wanted you to go" King Henry replied throwing Kusandra off balance
"what you want me to go" Kusandra asked to confrm
"Yes your sceptre will be given to you tommorow"
"But...."
"No but... I have decided" King Henry said finally
"ok My Lord"she said
IN ARAGON VILLAGE
King William sat on the throne thinking about Kusandra. He tried to forget all about Kusandra but he can't...
THE NEXT DAY
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
Kusandra was given her sceptre
"Kusandra you have eat this food before you can leave cos I know you will be very hungry in the evil forest" King Henry addressed Kusandra
"ok my lord" Kusandra said and started eating the food which unknown to her contain asked tracking portion...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 11
:
The
tracking portion is a magical portion used in monitoring movement of a person it is being used on.
Kusandra finished eating without suspecting anything. She set to go and King Henry packed a lot of foods, water and a horse she will need for the journey.
She mounted the horse and rode off.
Immediately Kusandra left David came out of a room in the palace as if he had been hiding there all along.
"My Lord,you are indeed a real crook. I never knew she could be fooled to that extent" He said and King Henry let out a wicked smile.
"That fool, Kusandra gonna meet her death before long now" King Henry said angrily
"How my Lord" David asked
"Cos I collect her source of power she thought she has this" King Henry said and brought out Kusandra sceptre
"What... David shouted in amazement.
"Yes and that is what will happen to all my enemies" King Henry replied
"But I saw the sceptre with her" David asked
"That is part of trick cos what you saw is nothing but a mere stick which I iluminated into a sceptre" King Henry said triumphantly
"Wow you are so good my Lord I never knew you can come up with such a wonderful idea" David said
"What... are you underestimating my ability" King Henry asked
"I dare not My Lord" David replied
"better you can go now" King Henry said and walked out
1 MONTH LATER
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Kusandra stopped under a tree to rest after travelling for 1 month. She was yet to meet her destination. She knew she would spend an entire seven years in the forest. As she sat down for about a few minutes she heard a hiss on the top of tree she sat under...
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry sat down before a mirror with his leg crossed and his eyes closed
"O drabosa thar asara quickum Kusandra" He chanted and due to the tracking portion* in Kusandra. Immediately her image and where she was appeared on the mirror.
King Henry opened his eyes and saw Kusandra resting
"Good, My dear no time for rest" He said mockingly
"I have let you rest enough for 1 month Well let's see how powerful you are now" He said and sketch an image of a snake on the tree where Kusandra sat on through the mirror
"Merisa Alieb dansu" He chanted and the snake came alive and start hissing
"Hahahaha let's see how you will survive without your sceptre" King Henry said and laughed
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Kusandra stood to up to find out what's going on. She looked up to see a big black snake looking at her .
The snake jumped down from the tree. Kusandra opened her mouth in agape. She has never seen a snake as big and wide as that...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 12
:
:
Writer:JOSEPH DANIEL
"Woah woah" Kusandra said and laughed as she remembered the spell her mother taught her about
"ssssssshh" The snake hissed and open its mouth.
The snake shake and use its mouth to collect the fake sceptre and throw it away.
"woah... subbidan allestro" Kusandra chanted and the snake disappeared into the thin air
"Woah that was close" Kusandra said and took up her sceptre.
"I need to rest" She said and sat down.
IN KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry sat in front of the mirror watching.
"I knew it... That fool has some personal power. You can escape that but you will not escape my wrath. Till then" He said and move out of the room and left for the bedroom.
"Hi darling" He greeted Betty. But She ignores her.
King Henry understand what she meant. And start rubbing her back in a romantic way. Betty turned back and their lip were locked in a hot romantic kiss. Moment later they went to bed and start devouring themselves..
King George got wind that Kusandra was capture, at first he didn't believe it so he travelled all the way from his village to Aragon to find out if it's true. When King William told him that it was true. He nearly fainted.
He had love Kusandra right from their Childhood. He tried to woo her several but Kusandra reject his advances to some reason best known to her...
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
"You can't survive it cos I am more powerful than you now..." A young lady said
"You are late. The orbs of magic is with me now Hahahaha. Lord Daraka shall rise again" King Henry said
"What, it can't be... The orbs of magic"
"Hahahaha... You can't stop me... O Daraka Lord of ages emesta subbida nyan dyn arisum Arise O Daraka arise" King Henry said and unleash the orbs of magic on the molten image of Daraka
"Noooooo....
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS SEASON 1
EPISODE 13
:
CONTINUE FROM THE LAST EPISODE
"Noooooooo the voice echoed in King Henry ear.
He woke up sweating as if he has been running marathon race through out the night
"What's the meaning of this... Yes who was that lady" He soliloquize. He slept off after having fun with his wife.
"Darling, what's the matter you are not sleeping" He heard a tiny voice asked. He look and saw Betty sitting beside him
"Oh you are awake I just woke up now" He Replied
"Is anything the matter, why are you sweating" Betty asked again
"Nothing, as a matter of fact I am sweating due to heat" King Henry replied
"Like seriously, but the AC is on" Betty asked again.
"Wait... Did you want to kill me with question. you know what Fuck you" King Henry said angrily and stood up from the bed
"Fuck you too bitch" Betty muttered
"What did you say... King Henry asked.
"I said eerrm I said I'm sorry pls" Betty replied fearfully.
King Henry eye her, hissed and left
"Fool Don't you know you are really foolish... Nonsense" Betty replied when she was sure King Henry will have reach a long distance. She never loved Henry she only use him to satisfy her sexual need. sheremember how she was forced to marry him by her parent due to some reason best known to her and her parent.
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Kusandra walked around in the forest.
"Whooop" She heard a sound moving like wind . She turned to the direction the sound was coming from but she heard nothing.
"Whooop, whooop" She heard the sound again in a different direction. She turned to the direction but saw nothing
"Who are you" She asked but heard nothing
"Show yourself coward" She shouted butshe neither saw nor heard anything.
She tried to move forward but she heard the sound again
"Show yourself coward, I am not afraid of you" she shouted exasperatedly and she heard the sound.
"Over here" She heard a monstrous voice said. She turned back to see a Giant monster called Basilisk (Basilisk are monster that has power to turn human to stone).
"Who are you and what do you want" Kusandra asked.
"I am Balisik the ancient monster" the monster roar. And the earth tremble at interval due to his monstrous voice
"What did you want" Kusandra asked trembling
"Nothing but to turn you to stone" Basilik replied
"Liar you can't do that" Kusandra replied
"And who is gonna stop me, you" He asked.
"Allestrican subebe" Kusandra chanted and point her sceptre towards the monster. But surprisingly it has no effect
"What the hell" Kusandra exclaimed...
"Hahahaha your magic is useless. I am creature of magics and wonders. weak magician now you die" The creature said and start casting a spell on Kusandra.
"Nooooooo" Kusandra shouted as she turn into stone
"Noooooo the voice echoed in Kusandra ear as he woke up breathing heavily. She slept off when she decided to rest.
"What type of dream is this" She said asking no one in particular
"Basilik"She said as she tried to comprehend the dream
"Balisik are creature only summoned by powerful maggicians, who could summoned Basilik to fight me" She Soliloquize.
"No problem... I will stay awake till morning" She thought...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 14
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry angrily left the room cos of his wife behaviour. She has been doing it before but He was so infuriated this time around. He so much love his wife but he wasn't sure if she love him to that extent. Cos She always want satisfy her sexual arousion
He went to Jeff room. He gently open the door tip-toed inside, He met Jeff sleeping peacefully. He look at him for some moments.
"Is this really my son" He Soliloquize.
Though He was the one who gave birth to Jeff. But he looked like a replica of another person. That has been the bone of contention between his thought. But he always thought even if Betty doesn't love him, she can't stoop so low to be impregnated
by commoners
"Darling" He heard a tiny voice said without bothering turning back he knew it's Betty
"Any problem" He asked without turning back
"Darling I know you are angry pls forgive me. Let us go back to the bedroom" Betty pleaded tearfully
Ki

ng Henry hate to see his wife crying so he wiped away her tears and followed her to bedroom. Betty smirk at her husband.
THE NEXT DAY
King Henry woked up at 6:00am. He tip-toed so as not to wake Betty up and went to his power house.
"O drabosa thar asara quickuim Kusandra" and Kusandra appeared before the mirror.
"I won't kill you now. But be prepared I will attack you like thief in the night when you are unaware Hahahaha" Henry said as he laughed wickedly.
He turned to leave but he remember the dream he had last night. He moved toward the revelation mirror and brought out three gem from a box.
he put them down in a way to make a triangle. He step on two of them
"O dramana ilerix boo revale" He chanted and third gem he didn't step on, glow and shone a great bright light but surprisingly nothing appeared on the mirror. (Normally the meaning the dream hold in future supposed to appear on the screen) King Henry quickly understand that the dream is destined to happened and its meaning can't be revealed until the time it is destined to happened.
"Who the hell is Lord Daraka" He soliloquized and went out
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Kusandra was thinking about the bad dream she has last night. But she can't derive any meaning from it. She stood up and continue her journey...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 15
:
FAST FORWARDED
5 YEARS LATER
Things was going on smoothly for King Henry. He had forgotten all about the dream and its meaning. He decided to let Kusandra be for some times before he finally send her to early grave.
Kusandra was unable to locate a place where dragons egg were laid. She kept wandering around like a vagabond
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry sat down with her leg crossed in a way that signify that He was in trance. Suddenly He stood up with his eyes glowing.
"It's time" He said and stood up...
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Kusandra was kept moving to an unknown destination. She has lost her way. She didn't know her way back to Valencia, She had no choice than to keep moving hoping that one day she will find the orbs of magic and travelled back to Valencia. Her amazing black hair has turned to grey colour. Her nails are now long as that of an eagle. Her clothes look very tattered. But her beauty is still intact

. She fed on wild fruits and drank water from any stream she saw by the way. She keep on moving....
IN KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry entered his power room. His eyes red like blood and glowing intermittently. He stretched forth his hand and Griomores appeared in his hand. With his eye still red. He moves toward a magical mirror.
"O drabosa thar asara quickum Kusandra" He chanted. And immediately Kusandra appeared due to the tracking portion in her.
"aaaarrrggh" He shouted angrily when he saw that Kusandra was still much alive and her unparalled beauty still forth. His thought became overclouded by Jealousy. His mind was filled hatred for Kusandra.
Immediately He opened Griomores and as luck will have it. He opened to a page titled HOW TO INVOKE THE ANCIENT MONSTER "BASILIK".
With anger and hatred. He began to cast the spell in the book. His voice were now loud enough to be heard by the patrolling guards.
A guard moves towards the room to satisfy his curiosity. As he became curious about what caused the noise made by the king.
He peeped through the key hole. And unfortunately for him. King Henry felt his presence and turned back. His eyes still red and glowing. He sent the guard flying with just a blink of his eyes and the guard died instantly. He continue chanting the magical spell more vibrantly and a huge monster appeared before him.
"Who are you" King Henry asked
"I am the ancient monster, Basilik" The Monster replied in his monstrous voice
"What did you want my lord " Basilik asked again in his monstrous voice which sent quiver to the patrolling guard as the earth shook terribly due to the monster voice...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 16
King Henry smiled thrilled by the thought that He could control an huge monster
"I want you to kill Kusandra" He replied pointing to Kusandra.
"Hahahahaha consider it done" The monster replied and dissappeared.
"Hahahaha at last Kusandra you shall taste death Hahahaha" He said laughing wickedly and left.
IN LOEFUS FOREST.
Kusandra sat down under a tree enjoying cool air. But suddenly she heard a sound. Like someone passing by
"Hello" She shouted "Is anybody there" She asked. But she heard nothing again.
"This is asked bad omen" She thought "I have to start going". She thought and stood up.
After moving a far away. From where she was before she heard the sound again.
"Who is that" She asked and heard the sound again.
"Show yourself, I am not afraid of you" She shouted again and heard the sound thrice.
"Show yourself coward, I am not afraid of you" She shouted furiously and heard a loud thud.
"Over here"She heard monstrous voice said.
She turned back and fear shook her as she remember her dream.
#Flash_back
"show yourself coward. I am not afraid of you"
"Over here"
"Who are you and what did you want"
"I am basilik the ancient monster"
"What did you want"
"Nothing but to turn you to stone "Liar you can't do that"
"and who is gonna stop me, you"
"Alestrican subebe"
"What the hell"
"Hahahaha, your magic is useless, I am creature of magic and wonders. Weak magician now you die"
"Noooooo...
#Reality
"Noooooo... Kusandra shouted as he recalled all that happened in her dream or better still vision.
"Pls don't kill me" she begged.
"Hahahaha, look who is talking. Foolish sorceress now you die" Basilik said.
"That can never happen" Kusandra said trying not to give up and brought out her sceptre. But Basilik stretch out his hand and to her surprise the sceptre caught fire.
"Hahahaha, you are powerless. Time for the big show hahahaha" Basilik said and start speaking in immortals tongue.
"No, this can't be" Kusandra shouted pitifully as her leg was turning to stone.
But suddenly A young handsome man appeared. And Basilik stopped casting the spell and Kusandra
"Get away from here intruder" Basilik shrieked at him
"Sorry to burst your bubbles but I'm not leaving here until I acomplished my purpose of being here" The young man replied.
"Subredon agresso" Basilik chantedin immortal tongue and ensue a fire.
"Butresso allegsto" The young man chanted and a shield ensue and repel the fire back to Basilik.
"Allow me to handle this my lady" The young man
said bowing a little.
"bingresso guleb dixtyno" He chanted and brought out a pentacle "I called upon the the Greek god Hercules release your power upon me" He said and raised up the pentacle(a pentacle is an amulet used to evoke or draw power from a spirit). And thunder and lighting filled the air.And a dark cloud cover the firmament. And the thunder and the cloud entered into the body of the young man. And he became more stronger faster.
He stretched forth his hand towards Basilik who was stunned and not able to do able to do anything but keep looking, fire came out but surprisingly it has no effect on Basilik.
"What... Kusandra shouted amaze she was too weak to stand up so she lay on the ground.
And He heard a ear renting voice said from above "BASILIK IS A CREATURE OF MAGIC SO HE CANNOT BE DESTROYED BY MAGIC" she guessed the voice was talking to the young man as she can see him nodding.
Then she heard the young man (his name was unknown) chanted
"Subrevana Allegro spiritale" and he fell down
THE YOUNG MAN P.O.V
Immediately I heard of Hercules telling me magic is useless against Basilik. I knew what to do.
"Subrevana Allegro spiritale" I chanted and I fell down. my spirit left me and travelled to the spirit world I went to the dwelling place of Domovoi the great dragon. I brought the pentacle and chanted
"Dragomina sulestro buddea. O Domovoi the great Dragon arise to my help"
"Who disturbeth my slumber" Domovoi asked.
"I my lord" I replied
"What did you want" He asked again.
"O Domovoi arise and help me send Basilik to his realm" (I purposely choose Domovoi cos I know He hate Basilik)
"Aaarrrggh" Domovoi shouted in a loud and massive voice and flew up to war against Basilik but guess what ...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 17
:
THE YOUNG MAN P.O.V
Domovoi appeared in earth to war against Basilik. And my spirit returned back to my body.
I stood up and look around for Kusandra but I didn't see her. I kept looking then my eyes caught a shinning stone lying on the ground.
"Nooooo" I shouted still surprised...
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry walked in to his power house. He went to the toilet Immediately Basilik left earlier.
"Kusandra should be stone by now hahahaha" He said proudly and chanted the normal spell and Instead
of him seeing Kusandra, He saw a stone
"Wow the Mighty Sorceress Kusandra is now a stone" He said and laughed uncontrollably.
"It remain Seven days and all your powers will be neutralize, and I will finally get rid of you" King Henry said and walk out happily...
IN LOEFUS FOREST
Domovoi face Basilik and thundered
"Basilik back off"
"Hey... Who are you to tell me what I will do" Basilik questioned
"I repeat Basilik back off now or face my wrath" Domovoi thundered
"I won't Domovoi Cos I am not afraid of you" Basilik replied provoking Domovoi ...
"Aaaaaarrrggghh"Domovoi shouted in anger and breathe out fire in his mouth forgotten he is not suppose to do. Basilik also breathe out fire and the two fire meet causing a blast of energy.
"Noooooooo" Basilik and Domovoi shouted in unision as they were freeze and were turned to a molten image as a result of the clash of fire of the two monster which is abominable to be done on the earth.
The young man whose name was Daniel looked up and saw the two monster freezed.
"None of my business" He said nonchallantly and moves toward the stone, carry it.
"NOMONTRA ALLETRO" He chanted and dissappeared as the atmosphere became cloudy. Moment later the rain fell heavily on the two Molten and they vanished and reappeared in the spirit realm where they be judged by their supreme God LORD TARAB for committing abomination
IN MEDLIVIA VILLAGE
The young man (Daniel) appeared and ran towards the chief priest shrine.
"Priest, Priest pls help me". Daniel shouted in a loud voice as he entered the shrine
"what happened my son have you fulfilled your mission" The chief priest asked
"I tried my best Priest but I was just too late" Daniel said and broke into tears
"How, Where is the sorceress" The chief priest asked
"The deed is done My lord The Sorceress Kusandra is now a stone" Daniel said bitterly pointing to the stone he wrapped with nylon.
"Nooooo" the chief priest and sat down
"At last the world will be destroyed" He mummured
"My priest what did you say" Daniel asked.
"nothing" The chief priest replied and an idea popped into his mind
"I think I got something" The chief priest.
"what's that" Daniel asked
"Since you are destined together with Kusandra. Then I think there is a role you will play to resurrect her" The chief priest said.
"So what role am I to play" Daniel asked
"I am yet to figure it out" The chief priest replied "but it will be figured out right now" he added .
"BRASTOVA HILL REVEALEE" He chanted and a book glow and moves without anybody controlling it and went to the chief priest hand.
"OPENAIRE ELLESTRO" He chanted with his eyes glowing the book opened to an unknown page and the chief priest eye turned and his voice became deeper.
"OVER THE SEVEN MOUNTAIN, DOWN THE CITY OF THE ELVES, IN THE VILLAGE OF THE GIANT MONSTER THERE YOU WILL FIND THE WATER OF LIFE WHICH CAN ONLY HEAL HER OF HER REPROACH AND MUST BE BROUGHT IN SEVEN DAYS TIME OR ELSE HER SOUL WILL BE TRAPPED FOREVER WITH BASILIK MAGIC" The Chief said with his eyes red but after a little while his eyes became normal
"I will set out now my Lord" Daniel said
"okay" The chief priest replied.
Daniel hunged his weapon bag behind him. He was a skilled fighter and also a son of a sorcerer and sorceress but painfully his parent died when he was born leaving him to be in care of by the chief Priest till he grew up
"Daniel come back" The chief priest called and Daniel ran back
"Be careful the City of elves and the village of the Giant monsters is a dangerous placewisdom which is the principal thing" The chief priest advice
"okay My Priest"
"Now, are you ready for the Journey"
"More than ready my Priest"
"Okay, HALLESTRO SUBERENA" the chief priest chanted and two tiny gemstones together with a ring appeared in his hand
"take this" the chief said nd gave him the ring
"use it for communicating" The chief priest said
"okay My priest" Daniel said and collected it
"Now put this under your feet" the chief said and gave him the two gemstones
"What's it used for" Daniel asked
"You asked too much question dear just watch"
"NEORISTRAN TRAVELLEEE" he chanted and the gemstones brought out some smoke
"What the hell" Daniel exclaimed
"Don't forget my advice and if you need my help contact me through the ring" The chief Priest said "MOVEUTA" He chanted and with speed of light the gemstones under his feet drove Daniel off
"Woah woah"Daniel exclaimed excitedly as he run through wall run on wwater run through fire with no obstacle stopping him. Then he reached a large forest and the gemstones slow down and when it reached the middle of the forest it stopped.
"Where is this place" Daniel asked rhetorically he looked down and saw The gemstones no more. Then he heard a sound "roooaaarrrrr"...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 18
:
"Rooaar" the sound echoed in his ear.
"What is that sound" Daniel said asking no one in particular.
He turned back but saw nothing. He heard the sound again
"ooh this sound again" He said and turned back "What the hell" He exclaimed as he turned back and saw a big and fierce lion running towards him causing the earth to shake tremendously.
The lion tried to jumped on him. But Daniel was quick to see him. He quickly did a barrel roll and eluded the lion and quickly he unsheath his sword.
The lion gain balance and dived towards Daniel but He suprised the lion by doing a forward roll.
"HILLARIS SUBDENON" He chanted pointing his hand towards him and fire came out of his hand but surprisingly the lion opened his mouth and a cool breeze came out and stopped the fire.
"What" Daniel exclaimed "A lion with magic" He added surprised.
"hmmmn time for some hat trick" Daniel and ran towards the lion with high speed The lion who did not expect any movement Was lost, Daniel run and did a front flight which landed him on the lion back quickly he grip the lion neck and tighten his grip and brought out his sword to strike but he stop when he heard a voice.
"well done Daniel" The lion said and Daniel was taken aback.
"Who is there" He asked looking around but saw nobody.
"I'm the one talking to you Daniel" The voice said again. He traced the voice down to the lion.
"Who are you lion, talk now or I kill you"
"I know who you are, where you are going and what you are looking for" The lion said
"whaaat" Daniel said
"Yes, I know you are for looking for the water of life down in the City of giant monster and over the country of the elves" The lion replied
"Who are you Lion" Daniel asked and released the lion.
"I am the gate keeper. No one pass through unless he pass my test.
"And which test is that" Danielasked
"Congrat you have just pass the first test by defeating me"
"Woah" Daniel said happily "so what next" He added
"Your passage through the gate will be determine by how correct and how fast your answer to this question" The lion replied
"Which question" Daniel asked
"What is A word I know, it contain 6 words but if I remove one I have 12" The lion asked
"Hmmmn.. he said
"Your time start now, 10 seconds go"
"nine seconds"
"eight seconds"
"seven seconds"
"six seconds"
"five seconds"
"four seconds
"thr.. He tried to say but Daniel interrupt him as an idea popped into his head
"dozens" Daniel said
"Correct" The lion replied
"Whoa I got it" Daniel said excitedly.
"ALLESTR SHUTTA" The lion chanted and a mat flied in
"What's this" Daniel asked
"it's a magical mat. The Key to the city of giant monster besides the city of the elves
"Whoa you mean this is the Key" David asked
"Yes" the lion replied and the mat moves towards David
"Woah" David said as he climbed the mat and the mat went off and disappeared and appeared in a thick forest leaving Daniel alone.
"Again" Daniel exclaimed. But suddenly he felt a sharp thing pierced through his left leg. He looked down and saw an arrow in his leg. The pain was unbearable. He felt down feeling sleepy
"No, I will try to stay awake" He thought but he cannot overcome the the natural philosophy of sleep. He slept off.
Three Giant monster came down from a tree.
"He is asleep" One of them said. And they carried him and went to their village.
FOUR DAYS LATER
Daniel woke up with a start. He look around and saw giant monster.
"hmmn hmmn" He cough and the guard who was alsoa monster turn back.
"You're awake human" The monster said.
"Where am I, and since when have I been here" Daniel asked.
"You are in the city of giant Human. You are brought here 4 days ago.
"whaaaaat" Daniel exclaimed as he remember Kusandra.
"What happened human"
"You have to release me. Someone life is at stake"
"your judgment is not of me but our King" The monster replied and commune with another monster in a voice Daniel did not understand.
After a while Daniel was brought out of his prison and was brought before the King of the Giant monster.
"All hail the King" A monster said. And a trumpet was blown together with a drum beaten.
Daniel looked around but saw no King.
"Bow Human" The giant beside him thundered. and he bowed. But suddenly He heard a loud thud and he look up to see a giant monster removing a veil from the throne revealing a giant monster bigger than others.
"Amazing" Daniel said as his head was pressed down by another monster in a way to say BOW
"Human" He heard a voice thundered "What seeketh thou in our village" The Voice asked.
"I seek for the water Of life in your village" Daniel replied still bowing as his head was being pressed down by a monster
"You are not welcome here" The voice thundered again "Go back home"
"Pls someone life is at stake here pls show clemency" Daniel begged
"Hmmmn" The voice grunted and Daniel heard whispers he quickly understand what it meant.
After some moment of tranquility. He heard the voice thundered
"we unanimously agreed to let you take the Water of life but on one condition"
"What condition" Daniel asked
"Firstly Human what's your name" The voice asked.
"Daniel" He replied
"Ok the condition is you must first overcome our best warrior"
"Whaaat, this is wickedness"
"We've concluded the decision is now yours to make, are you in or not" The voice said
"I am in" Daniel replied
"alright take him and prepare him for the great battle taking place tomorrow" The voice said
"Tomorrow" Daniel asked but got no reply.
He was taken back to his prison.
"Take after the command of the king in preparation of the battle tomorrow" A monster said bringing a fruit with a circular shape large enough to serve a family of 12. And Daniel start to eat
"Yummy Yummy" He said
FAST FORWARDED
THE NEXT DAY
Daniel was dressed in an amour, shoe and helmet according to the command of the king but he was not used to it. He was brought to an open field so wide and long. He look around to see who he will fight with but he saw no one. Suddenly he heard the earth shaking. He looked up and a giant monster even more bigger than their King
"Holy lord" He exclaimed
"I have to do this for Kusandra" He thought and look around to see different monster gathered to know e did not heard FIGHT!!!.
He look around and saw the monster running toward him.
The monster gave him a powerful spear that send him flying in the air.
"HOOOOO" The spectators shouted in excitement.
Daniel felt like dying as the pain he felt was unbearable. Blood was oozing freely from his mouth
"Woah the monster is stronger than the armour he wore.
BOOM!!! He landed on the floor.
"HOOOO came the shout from the spectator.
Daniel stood up as his vision became blurred. He could not see the monster clearly but he Could heard sound.
"HIOLORA MANDABU" He chanted but the monster was immune to his magic. Daniel stood to clear away his eye thinking he had freeze the monster with his magic as he heard no more footstepBut unknown to him the monster jumped up and gave a go to sleep smack down.
Immediately Daniel passed out. The monster ran and gave him a powerful kick. That send Daniel to the river.
HOOOO!!! The spectator shouted.
The touch of water returned Daniel to life.
"You loose" He heard the king said.
"Go away" The King added and stretch his hand a bright light came out of his hand
"Noooo" Daniel shouted as his body was disappeared...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 19
:
:Writer:Joseph Daniel
"Nooooo" The voice echoed in his ear as he woke up from dream.
"Where am I" He asked looking around.
"Oooh No" He shouted as he saw that he was in the forest where the gemstone dropoed him.
"so it's true" He thought and cried bitterly but suddenly he heard a footstep. He ran and hid himself behind the shrubs of a tree.
"Ooooh Hooo Oooh' An man in his late fifties but looking much older than his age. His beard touch the ground as he move.
"Ooooh Hooo ooooh" The man shouted again and started wimpering, howling and yipping.
Surprisingly an animal came out thinking his fellow animal was in danger. But the old man fired him with showers of arrows making the helpless animal fall weakly.
Quickly the man ran and picked it up.
"A food for today, have been hungry for the past two days" He said and searched his pocket but found no matches.
"Oh no, not today" The man said as he effortlessly search for matches
"Can I offered my help" Daniel asked
"Who are you" The man asked and brought out his bow
"Hey Mister I mean no harm" Daniel said and raised up his hand In a way to signify He surrender.
The man heaved a sigh of relief
"The name is Daniel" Daniel said and extended his hand for an handshake.
"Hmmn The Name is James" The man said
"James, your name look familiar" Daniel said
"I don't think so" James replied
"What're you trying to do" Daniel asked
"I'm trying to make a fire" James replied
"Can I help you" Daniel asked
"Sure you can"
"Okay gather the stick together" Daniel said and the man gathered the sticks together.
"NEOSOMIN LIGHTE" He chanted and the sticks caught fire.
"You know magic, you are... are a sorcerer" James asked and his countenance changed.
"Yes" Daniel replied
"I knew it, you want to complete the mission of your master, you wanna kill me" James said and brought out his arrow
"No, I mean no harm" Daniel shouted.
"Liar, you are sent by Henry to kill me" James said and brought out his arrow The name Henry shook Daniel
"Whoop, whoop " He fired two arrows but Daniel was quick enough to dodge it
"Calm down, I am here to save someone not to kill pls we can be friends" Daniel said and James calm down.
"Can you tell me what you came to do in this forest" James and Daniel narrated all that happened.
"Hmmn you're seeking for the water of life, I know where you can find it" James said and Daniel eyes brightened
"That's impossible, only the gate keeper can open the gate" Daniel said
"But I have the gate Keeper staff with me" James replied
"Whaat" Daniel shouted in surprise
"Hahaha you look surprise,the gate keeper is immune to magic but vulnerable to physical weapon, I attack him with my arrows and Collected the staff from him and force him to tell me how to use it Though it cost the life of one of my daughter "Jasmine" as my punishment for collecting the staff" James said bitterly
"Oh, sorry for that" Daniel said
"it's nothing" James replied
"If I may asked what made you live in this forest and even learn the languages of animals" Daniel asked
"I was banished by Henry"
#flash_back
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
IN THE PALACE
King James was seating on the throne. But he heard some noise.
"What noise is that" He asked rheotically and stood up but a force pushd him back to the throne.
Suddenly a young man entered and eyes shone a bright light as bright as a hunter headlamp
"Who are you" King James asked.
"I am Henry the greatest and most powerful sorcerer" The young man replied
"What did you want from me young man" King James asked
"call me Henry" Henry replied
"What did you want Henry"
"Nothing but to become the King of Valencia" Henry replied
"Never" King James replied
Henry chuckled and snap his hand and three young men walk in with King James' wife and children.
"Good, are you gonna come down from the throne or not" Henry asked
"Never and don't you dare touch any member of my family" King James shrieked at Him.
"Oh let's see if you'll leave the throne or not" Henry said and a knife appeared in his hand.
He moves towards King James' wife Jane and cut off her neck
"Nooooo" James shouted as his wife blood spill on the floor. He quickly jumped down from the throne
"you made it hard on yourselves James if you have descended earlier it won't cost your wife life pity" Henry said and collected the crown from his head
"Bow to the real king of Valencia" Henry said and his men made James bow
"I will never accept your rulership" King James said refusing to bow.
"I thought as much, just watch I will do.... RILISTRO BUBEDE" He chanted and a circular magical cage appeared "HIRIZCAN A DUBED" He chanted and King James and his were caged in the cage
"Go away to the journey of no return RISTRAN MOVEUTA" Henry chanted and the cage move out of the palace...
"Nooooo" king James shouted as the continue moving till it came to a large forest
#Reality
"That is how I came to this forest" James said tearfully.
He continued "After several months the magical cage was broken by the giant monster who capture us and later released us. But two of my three daughters Were killed by hunger leaving Jasmine who also is dead now"
"Your majesty" Daniel said
"you can call me James" James replied.
"Alright James Can you pls take me to where the water of life is" Daniel asked
"We can't go now, we'll be capture by the Giant monster. We will go early tomorrow" James replied
FAST FORWARDED
THE NEXT DAY
IN THE UNKNOWN FOREST
"Are you ready" James asked Daniel
"Always ready" Daniel replied
"Right take this" James said giving him a staff.
"What's this used for" Daniel asked.
"it's the gate keeper staff, It opens the gate with just two words OPEN SESAME" James replied
"But it's yours"
"You can have it"
"okay OPEN SESAME" He shouted and a magical carpet flew in.
"The gate has been open. Let's rock...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 20
:
They stood on the carpet and VOOOM!!! it moves off.
"I love this" Daniel said happily but James kept quiet
"Whoa whoa" Daniel shouted as he was nearly knocked off by a tree.
After travelling for about 30 minutes the carpet stopped. Daniel looked around and notice they were in the place the previous mat dropped him
"We are here now, move shealthily and always watch your back" James whispered to him.
"Got it" Daniel replied
They kept moving looking back always
"This is the sixth day right" James asked
"Yeah" Daniel replied
"Then we have to be fast so we can return before tomorrow" James advised.
"Thanks" Daniel muttered.
They kept looking back untill they hit themselves on something BOOOM!!!
They looked up and saw a giant monster.
"any ideas " Daniel asked but James kept quiet and brought out his bow and arrow
"Whoop whoop" He shooted at the monster eyes
"Ruunnnn" He told Daniel and they took to their heels with the monster after them.
"stop" Daniel told James
"Why"
"The monster cannot see us but he can hear footstep that is why he is trailing us" Daniel replied
"Okay got it spray this on your body to avoid being smelt" James said and they both spray it on our body...
After a while the monster walked past us...
FAST FORWARDED
THE CITY OF THE GIANT MONSTER
"Is this the river" Daniel asked they reached a river side
"yes but we will have to wait till night when the guard will be asleep" James said looking around
"Oh not again we have no time to waste" Daniel replied
"Just wait...
#later
#in_the_night
"James wake up, it's time" Daniel said as he shook James who was asleep
"oh it is time" James said with sleepy eye but Daniel carried him up
"Okay, okay I am awake let's go now" James replied
They moves towards the river of WATER OF LIFE
"I can't see, it's too dark" Daniel complained
"Oh common, giant monster can see in darkness learn how to blend your vision with darkness"
"ok I will try" Daniel replied and they move towards the river. Daniel quickly bring out a gourd and tried to take the water but they heard a footstep
"Be fast someone is coming" James said with fear.
Quickly, Daniel took the water. Unknown to them A giant monster who came back to take his sword saw them and it is a taboo for a human to touch the water of life without performing necessary ritual. Seeing them the monster raise an alarm
After Daniel finished taking the water they heard footstep from different direction
"What is that" Daniel asked
"Giant monster" James shouted in horror
"I can't see it's too dark" Daniel said with fear
"Use your magic" James advised
"RISTRICA SUBEBE" He chanted but it has no effect as no magic can work in the the city of giant monster.
"It's of no use" Daniel replied.
"Then we have no option but to.." James said and paused "RUN!!!" they shouted in unison and took to their heel
"Rooaarr" The monster shouted as they pursued them.
"Can giant monster run faster than human" Daniel asked as he keep running but he got no reply
"Hey Why no reply" Daniel asked again but got no reply
"James" He called but still got no reply.
Then he stopped and turn back to see James in pool of blood on the ground and the giant monsters running toward Him
JAMES!!! Daniel screamed...
WHAT NEXT FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 21
:
JAMES!!! Daniel scream and tried to run back
"No Daniel I havesuffered a lot it's better if I die" James said tearfully
"No James you've to go back and take the throne " Daniel said and running towards James
"Stop Daniel you can't change what is destined to happen, you have to go back and save the world" James said as the monster tear him into pieces.
NOOOO JAMES!!! Daniel shouted and bursted into tears as the monster tear James into pieces
"Daniel Run" Was what James said last.
A monster looked up and saw Daniel. Immediately He alert the other and they ran in pursuit of Daniel.
Daniel ran as the word of James echoed in his ear.
YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN YOU'VE TO GO BACK AND SAVE THE WORLD. The word kept ringing in his ear.
He ran until he realize he was running to an unknown destination.
Quickly, he pressed the ring.
"Hello" The chief priest voice from the ring.
"Hello" Daniel replied
"I saw everything that happened"
"Yea I don't know the way out"
"Use the gate keeper staff" the chief priest said
"Okay" Daniel said and brought out the staff OPEN SESAME and the carpet appeared.
Quickly he cllmbed the carpet and VOOM!!! He move off.
The giant monster saw him no more.
Daniel cried till there was no more water in his eye...
IN THE SPIRIT WORLD
James spirit appeared
"Welcome James" An old woman with white hair greeted.
James look around
"Where am I" He asked.
"You're dead James, follow me" The woman said and followed her
They walked to a large hall and entered the hall.
"We're here" The woman said
James quickly scruntize the room he could three women all in white.
"Who are they" James asked.
"Welcome James we commend you for the great job you did in helping Daniel in honour of that, LORD ZOZURA Guardian of the universe decided to make you a WAR LORD" The three women said in unison, their voice sound like multitude water.
James was short of what to say he open his awe as the women dressed him in different amoury. And gave him a sceptre and a crown.
The camera displayed A CROWN, A SCEPTRE, A SWORD, A ROYAL NECKLACE, A BREAST PLATE A SHOE...
"woah finally" James said as he always dream of becoming a warlord...
IN THE FOREST
The carpet dropped Daniel.
"LARISSCA BARICCA" He chanted and disappear
IN THE CHIEF PRIEST APARTMENT
Daniel appeared
"Welcome my son" The chief priest greeted but Daniel nodded as a response and searched for the gourd he poured the water in but did not find it
"Oh" He said and brought it out of his shoe.
The chief priest collected the water and pour it in Kusandra mouth
"ALESTRO SUBEBE " He chanted...
IN THE SPIRIT WORLD
:
Kusandra kept parabulating around
"Where am I" She thought
"Hi Kusandra" A voice called from the back.
She turned to see a woman his white as snow holding a staff.
"Who are you" Kusandra asked
"I'm one of the guardian of the earth" The woman "You can call me Kongarat" she added
"Where am I, Since when have I been here.
"You are in the spirit world Kusandra but everything that happened is destined to happen" Kongarat said and waived her staff and everything that happen beginning from Where Kusandra encountered till when she was turn to stone
"Am I the one turned to stone" Kusandra asked
"Yes my daughter but you are going back very soon" Kongarat replied
"that mean I will turn back to a human being" Kusandra asked
"exactly"
"how is that gonna happen" Kusandra asked
"It's destined to happened but remember my daughter you have very short time to live on earth" Kongarat said.
"They are waiting for you" The woman said as a whirlwind carried Kusandra
"Bye we will meet again" The old woman waived at her...
IN CHIEF PRIEST APARTMENT
The chief priest waited for 30 mins but Kusandra case worsen as she stopped breathing
WHAT HAPPEN NEXT FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 22
:
:Writer: Joseph Daniel
"What's happening" Daniel asked
"I don't understand" The chief priest replied
"Oh no... Daniel tried to say but heard a sneeze.
"Kusandra" The chief priest called out.
"where am I" Kusandra asked slowly.
"Relax" Daniel replied.
But suddenly Kusandra jumped up from the bed
"Where's Basilik" Kusandra asked looking at chief priest
"I've defeated him" Daniel replied and Kusandra shifted her gaze to him
"Who are you" Kusandra asked
"I am Daniel and you Kusandra right"
"Yes, thank for saving my life" Kusandra said and hugged him
"It's my pleasure" Daniel replied
"Can you pls take me out of here this place is boring" Kusandra said rolling her eyes.
Daniel look at the chief priest for a go ahead and he winked
"Shall we" Daniel asked stretching his hand forward
"Yes" Kusandra replied collecting his hand and they moved out
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
"It's time allestrica subebe" He chanted and surprisingly Kusandra appeared
"Whaaaat" He exclaimed
"Aaaargh" He shouted angrily and fire appeared
"Destroy her" He commanded and throw the fire towards Kusandra...
IN DANIEL VILLAGE
Daniel took Kusandra to a water fall
The moment was a happy moment for Daniel as Kusandra told him She is not married because according to an old prophecy she is only destined to marry a sorcerer. And together they will save the world from the great destruction.
But Daniel saw something that caught his attention
"Amazing" He shouted as he saw a dragon coming towards them.
The dragon flew towards Kusandra and with a loud and massive voice it spew out fire on Kusandra.
Kusandra who was oblivious of what's happening heard a sound she tried to look up but it was late
Fortunately for her, Daniel has saw the fire and he pushed her away from the fire....
T.b.c
THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 23
:
:07819095692
Daniel pushed Kusandra and the fire meet both of them
"Areste diasapa" Daniel chanted holding Kusandra hand and they both disappeared and appeared in the chief priest house
"My son what happened" The chiefpriest asked and Daniel narrated all that happened.
"Hmmn young woman which village are you from" The chief priest asked but Kusandra kept quiet cos she remember nothing
"I think she is been tracked" The chief priest said
"Tracked" Daniel asked rheotically "Who want her dead" He added
"I don't know you must must not leave this house" the chief priest said facing Kusandra
"Why" Daniel asked
"It's because my house can never be tracked. She will have be here for seven days without going out until I performed the final ritual that will restore her memory, power and also remove the tracking portion from her" The chief priest replied
"Ok" Daniel replied but Kusandra kept dumb
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
:
King Henry was afraid he saw Kusandra disappeared but he was not able to locate her again.
"Hmmmn I have to be prepared" He thought
FAST FORWARDED TO THE NEXT DAY
IN KING HENRY RESIDENCE
"You've to be focused, using magic is a child play" King Henry said Demonstrating "Now destroy this chair" He added
"Dad I'm not sure I will do that" Jeff, King Henry son
replied
"focus and unleashed the strength in you" King Henry replied
"Okay..." Jeff replied "Oyristrean Yeldothay" He chanted but nothing happen
"Focus Jeff, let your sub-conscious mind take over" King Henry advise
"Alright" Jeff said and closed his eye as the voice FOCUS JEFF, LET YOUR SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND TAKE OVER rang in his ear "Oyistrean yeldothay" He chanted and a loud and massive sound was heard.
"wow I did it"Jeff shouted happily
"Hmmn that is just the tip of the iceberg"
"okay" Jeff replied "What next"
"that's enough for today. Can you tell me what we learn today" King Henry asked
"How to open a portal, how to strike someone with magic, how to make shield, how to destroy things" Jeff replied
"woah, so all this you learn today" A voice asked.
They looked up to see Betty, King Henry wife
"Mum" Jeff shouted
"That's my baby" Betty said
"You look good darling" King Henry compliment
"Thanks" Betty replied
"Where are you going darling cos you dressed elegant" King Henry asked
"Oh, I'm going to see my parent" Betty replied "Okay" Henry said feeling suspicious but kept quiet
"Alright Darling, Jeff you can go and play" Betty said kissing Jeff and she left
Immediately Betty left King Henry quickly called a spy "Lewiz" He called out
"yes my lord" Lewiz replied
"FRIDORONA SILUBA" Henry chanted and a magical stick appeared in his hand.
"Take thisand follow Betty, when she reach her parent place. Press this button and the stick will record everything said" King Henry said and give the stick to Lewiz...
DID YOU THINK BETTY IS HIDING A SECRET FROM KING HENRY...
T.B.C

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 24
:
"Ok my lord" Lewiz replied and left
"I can't wait to know the secret she is hiding King Henry thought aloud...
As Betty was going on a cart with her most trusted maid with her.
Different thought occupied her mind but unknown to her a spy followed her.
"Ma,where are we going" The cart rider asked
"Medlivia village" Betty replied
IN MEDLIVIA VILLAGE
"The ritual start now" The chief priest said "Daniel go and get the materials I told we will need" He added
"Alright" Daniel said and left...
Betty was still on the cart. Then she noticed a young handsome man.
"who is this man. His face look familiar to me"
Daniel looked at the woman in the cart.
"who is this woman guessing from her dressing she's from a royal family, have we met before" Daniel thought But he lose sight of her. "Well let me go and get the materials needed" Daniel thought and left
IN BETTY'S PARENT HOUSE
"Good afternoon mom" Betty greeted her mother as she entered
"Woah my darling" Her mom said as she stood up and hug her.
"what's going down there...Woah Betty"
"Dad" Betty said and she ran to hug him.
Meanwhile Lewiz sneak in and drop the stick in a basket hanged in room where Betty and her parent were discussing. He turned back and went outside, his leg hit a metal causing a loud noise
"Who is there" Betty father shouted taking up his sword and went outside but met no one.
"what could that be" He thought and went back to continue the discussion.
"So how's Jeff" Betty's mom asked
"He's doing fine" Betty replied
"Is Henry suspecting anything" Her dad asked.
"Dad are sorcerer stupid She asked
"some are why asking"her mother asked
"Because Henry is so stupid. Firstly, he married me when I'm two weeks pregnant and he didn't I'm pregnant for his worst enemy James" Betty blurted out.
"hahaha, he s really stupid. He came to Valencia to forcefully take over the throne all because he's a magician" Her dad replied.
"But dad what did you think can happen to James" Betty asked
"He may survive and he may be dead. But hopefully He will be alive" Her dad replied
"I pray he survive, so that he can take his throne" Betty prayed
"Amen" they all chorused in unison.
"I've to be going" Betty said and took her bag.
"ok let's escort you" Betty parents said and followed her.
Immediately Betty and her parent left Lewiz who was watching nearby quickly ran to the door, gently he open it and took back the stick.
Lewiz climbed his horse and ride through another route...
THE CHIEF PRIEST HOUSE
"Noooo" Kusandra shouted in the pot she was inside. Little by little she regained her memory...
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
"Hi sweetheart" Betty greeted Henry
"Hi darling, you are back" King Henry asked
"Yea, Right now I'm going to my study" She replied
"Alright you can go" Henry replied with a smirk on his face.
Minutes later, Lewiz walked in
"Greetings your majesty " He greeted
"What took you so long" King Henry asked
"I passed through another route" Lewiz replied and gave him the stick
"You can go" King Henry said with a smile
"Ok my Lord" Lewiz said, bow and left.
King Henry entered to his room. He played all that the magic stick recorded.
With his eye flashing in anger "BETTY!!! He shouted...
WHAT DID YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO BETTY
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 25
:Writer JOSEPH DANIEL
BETTY!!! king Henry screamed in a terrifying voice
"Yes darling any problem" Betty asked as she walked
"How dare you Betty" King Henry shouted
"Pls can you enlighten me cos I didn't understand anything" Betty said moving backward
"And what's there that you didn't understand, that Jeff is not my son but James' son"
"That's a lie"Betty exclaimed
"Keep shut, you have the gut to call me stupid, fool and now you are denying. You deserve nothing but death Betty" king Henry said his eyes flashing in anger.
Immediately She heard knew her husband mean everything he said
"Quickly, She fell on her knee and pleaded for mercy.
"pls have mercy" She pleaded
"I loved you Betty, but you betray me" Henry said tearfully
"Pls have mercy" Betty pleaded.
"you deserve no mercy" King Henry said his eye already changed colour. he stretch forth his hand and a ball of fire appeared "Subression amensto" He chanted and the ball became more bigger...
T.b.c
THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 26
:
"Pls Have mercy" Betty pleaded as she saw the ball of fire.
King Henry paid deaf ear
"prepare for your death say your last prayer" He said directed the fire of the ball towards her
"Oooooooww" Betty screamed...
Jeff was resting in his room "Ooooooww" He heard her mum screamed
"Mom" He shouted and came outside but he saw no one. Then he heard her mom voice again "Plssssss" "Mom" He shouted and run to the direction of where he heard her voice. "Mom". He kept shouting.
He entered into the room and was speechles.
"Dad... What are you doing. He screamed
"Oh the bastard is here" King said clapping "Just as I plan" He added
"Dad what are you saying" Jeff asked confused
"I'm not your dad bastard" King Henry shouted.
"Mom what's happening to dad" Jeff asked but Betty was too weak to talk.
"Betty, listen to me You gonna die together with your son. What a happy re-union you will make in heaven hahaha" King Henry whispered in Betty's ear
"Dad" Jeff exclaimed.
"come to me son, come and meet daddy" King Henry said to a confused Jeff.
"should I go or not" became the topic of discussion in his heart.
"Son come and meet dad" Jeff started moving wards King Henry
"Hahahaha" King Henry laughed sacrastically.
"halesodan Illestro" King Henry and the light on the ball shone brightly.
Jeff kept moving towards Henry foolishly.
King Henry raised the ball of fire up ready to throw. But still Jeff Kept moving
"Hirestro subebe"King Henry chanted and BOOM!!! He throw the fire ball towards Jeff but... Guess what happened...
T.b.c...

THE CLASH OF GOD
SEASON 1
EPISODE 27
:
:Writer JOSEPH DANIEL
BOOM!!! King Henry throw the ball of fire towards Jeff but surprisingly the ball moves towards him.
"Allestrico Mastebe" Jeff chanted in a Karenda tongue (A powerful language used by only master of magic) and immediately the ball repel and with the speed of light hit a confused Henry sending him flying and BOOM!!! he hit the the wall end of the room. Stars was the last thing He saw before he went unconscious.
"mom" Jeff shouted and run towards Betty.
"mom wake up" Jeff said shaking her vigorous but heard nothing except Betty's breath which was sounding abnormally.
"Mom wake up" Jeff said again still shaking her but still heard no response.
Quickly,He took hold of her hand
"BEBAY ARISAN" He chanted and they both disappear.
They both appeared in king Henry Study. Jeff quickly ran towards where King Henry magic book are kept Where he also learn Karenda tongue.
With the glow of his eye a book flew towards him. His eye glowed again and the book opened to a unknown page
"Nagidana Abetito" He chanted and Betty eye opened...
"Take me to Medlivia village" Betty said in a faint voice and Jeff nodded
Quickly, he gathered some magical books of Henry.
"Mom, let's go" Jeff said but heard no response. He placed his ear in her chest but he heard nothing
"Gosh, she is not breathing" He exclaimed
"Hadestro mallabo" Jeff chanted and Betty's body floated in air and followed Jeff.
Jeff moves towards the stable and magically break the door open.
He climbed a horse and magically placed Betty's body on the horse and rode off.
IN THE SPIRIT WORLD
Betty spirit was wandering around as everywhere looked strange to her.
"Betty" He heard someone said.
She looked back and see a man dressed in all sort of armoury. His face seems familiar to her.
"James" Betty screamed and ran towards him and give him a hug
"I miss you" Betty said still hugging him
"I miss you too" James said breaking the hug. "But we soon be re-united" James added
"What" Betty exclaimed "Where am I" She aaked
"You are unconscious Betty" James said
"Am I dead" Betty asked
"no"
"Betty go back and tell Jeff everything that happened between us" James said as her spirit disappeared....
Jeff was riding to Medlivia village. But suddenly he heard a sneeze. He looked down and saw it was his mom
"Mom" Jeff screamed
"My darling"His mom replied....
IN VALENCIA VILLAGE
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
King Henry woked up.
"What am I doing here" He asked but he saw blood flowing from his forehead
"Betty and Jeff" He shouted and his voice echoed.
Quickly, he stood up and move to the court room and sound the emergency bell about 50,000 warriors emerged out immediately.
"Listen warrior take with you 20 Sorcerers using this to track Jeff"He said giving them Jeff clothes.
"My lord what should we do to them" The chief-commander asked.
"Bring them to me dead or alive" King Henry thundered
"Alright sir... Move" The chief-commander said and one by one the soldier dispersed...
"Are you all ready" The chief-commander asked
"Yes sire" the soldiers replied
"Remember the king's order bring them here dead or alive"
"Yes sire" the soldier replied.
"Alright Sorcerers which way are we going"
"To the north, towards Medlivia village" A sorcerer replied
And they rode off....
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 28
:
The soldier moves towards the north direction towards Medlivia Village...
"Mom Can you pls tell me what happen to dad" Jeff asked
"Hmmmn Nothing" Betty replied
"Hell no, he can't just behave like that" Jeff said angrily
"Jeff you are just 14 and you are behaving like an adult" Betty replied
"I don't care how I behave all I wanna know is what happen between you and dad"
"Ok you wanna know and I'm gonna tell you. Henry is not your father" Betty replied.
"What" Jeff exclaimed "tell me you are joking mom" Jeff pleaded crying
"I'm damn serious" Betty replied
"Why mom how could you do this." Jeff said tearfully
"I'm sorry son" Betty replied
"Spare me that mom. No wonder dad call me bastard. You know what we're going back" Jeff said angrily and turned back the horse.
"No Jeff we gonna die" Betty said tearfully. but Jeff ignore her.
"Sssh keep quiet everyone, someone is coming" The chief - commander told the soldiers and they Watch from behind shrubs to see who is coming
"There are the one" One of the soldiers said
"Attack" The chief commander shouted and voom they rushed towards them.
"Whaaaat" Jeff exclaimed as he saw Henry soldiers runningtowards them.
"Hey stop I'm the prince" he screamed and the chief commander ordered them to stop.
"What're you doing" Jeff asked coming down from the cart
"Your father the king order us to kill you and your mom"
"Whaaat" Jeff shouted in surprise
"Attack" The commander shouted again and the soldier rushed towards them
"Mom" Jeff said and rushed back to his mom "I'm sorry I caused this" He added
"Jeff defend yourself" Betty said weakly. Jeff looked back and saw the soldiers near to them and his eyes turned red
"Yeldo subristre" Jeff chanted and blast many soldier sending them flying BOOM they landed on the floor.
OUCH Jeff screamed as he was given a powerful kick by a soldier that send him sprawling on the floor. His eye close as he felt the pain.
He open his eye to see soldiers dead on the floor.
"Whaaat" He shouted surprised
"Amazing" he screamed happily as he saw a dragon spurring fire on the soldiers
"Yea bring it here" He shouted happily
"RETREAT" The chief - commander shouted and each of them ran to mount their horses.
"Hmmn time to have some fun" Jeff thought and dissapeared
"Not so fast" Jeff said as he appeared in front of the soldiers
-"Get out of our way boy"
the commander shouted
"Let's see about that" Jeff said
"Halestro sudenor" Jeff chanted blasting off the soldier
"Hahahaha" He heard someone laughed.
He turned back to see...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 29
:
"Hahaha" He looked back to see a dragon.
"oh the amazing dragon" He exclaimed and move closer to him
"Nice trick boy" The dragon said in a thick voice
"Woah You can talk" Jeff exclaimed.
"Hmmn" the dragon grunted
"Who are you" Jeff asked
"I am Daragron the ancient mystic dragon. I have been assigned to serve you Chosen one"
"you just called me chosen one" Jeff asked
"yea you are the future and the last king of Valencia . The prophecy said it 200yrs ago... A YOUNG PRINCE WILL SAVE VALENCIA FROM THE IMPENDING DESTRUCTION" The dragon said
"You're wrong I'm not a prince" Jeff said unabashedly
"Why not ask your mother" The dragon said.
The mention of mother make Jeff shivered as he remembered Betty
"Mom" He shouted and ran towards the cart where he found his mother lying in the pool of her own blood"
"Mom" He called as she shake her vigorously "how could forget her" He thought
"Jeff" Betty called weakly
"Mom" Jeff replied
"You have take revenge of your father's death" Betty said shaking
"Who is my father"
"James the real King of Valencia. He was banished and killed by Henry" Betty said coughing.
"Don't worry mom I'll heal with you with your magic" Jeff said tearfully.
"It's too late Jeff, i... It is... Is too... too la... lat... late" Betty said and give up the ghost
"Momm" Jeff scream and bursted into tears.
After crying for some minutes.
"It's enough Jeff" he heard someone said. He turned back to see the dragon
"Who are you" Jeff screamed angrily
"I understand how you feel Jeff" Daragon, the dragon said
"You don't understand how I feel. no one understand Get out of sight" Jeff screamed at him
"Jeff many people are dead because of your ignorance. Now that you know the truth you have to brace up for the battle ahead. You are the CHOSEN ONE" The dragon said
"There you go again you said I'm the chosen one. Chosen one and I'm not able to save my mom. Chosen one and Henry killed my father.... You know what I don't wanna see you again. Get out of my sight. I don't wanna talk to you. Go away" Jeff screamed
"But....
"I said go away " Jeff screamed and bursted into tears.
The dragon looked at him pitifully and flew away after dropping something on the door.
Jeff looked up and saw the dragon no more but his eye caught a shinning material on the ground looking like a compas.
"What's this It must have fallen from the dragon" Jeff said and took it
"I'll Keep it for him" Jeff said and keep it.
VALENCIA KINGDOM
KING HENRY RESIDENCE
Henry was parabulating around waiting for the arrival of his soldiers.
"My Lord" A messenger ran in
"what's the matter" King Henry asked
"Someone send for you" the messenger informed
King Henry came out hoping to hear good news
"greetings your majesty"a warrior greeted
"greetings" the king greeted
"my Lord we lost the battle" the warrior said shaking
"you mean as many as you are you lost the battle" King Henry said
"Yes" The warrior said and narrated everything
"You mean a dragon help them" King Henry asked
"Yes my Lord"
"And you stab Betty twice" King Henry asked again
"Yes my lord"
"You suppose to bring Betty here Jeff himself will come if his mom is captured thereby we will kill both of them"
"I'm sorry my lord"
"You are fool, fool, fool" king Henry said, a knife appearing in his hand, he stab him
"Plssss" The warrior said and fell dead
BETTY AND JEFF
TIME: IN THE NIGHT
The cloud was dark, sound of thunder were heard signify rain was about to fall.
Jeff was sleeping under a tree after weeping for hours over his mother demise.
But he woked up to see rain falling heavily. He felt something cold touched his leg. He looked down to see his mother Corpse being washed away by the flood...
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1
EPISODE 30
:
"Mom" Jeff shouted as he ran after her mother corpse floating on the flood. But it was too dark. He was totally drenched by the rain. He fell down and bursted into tears.
FAST FORWARDED
IN THE MORNING
Jeff woke up to see the sky bright. He felt dizzy and hungry.
He woke up and started moving bare-footed cos the horse was chased away by the rain.
He kept moving till he saw a house. "Even if I moves toward that house" He thought and moves towards the house.
He reached the house and tried to knock but he can't He hold the door knob, fainted and hit his head on the door...
IN MEDLIVIA VILLAGE
IN THE CHIEF PRIEST HOUSE
Kusandra was in the pot though she has remembered almost but it still remain one day to go before she will be finally brought out from the pot.
"Daniel" the chief priest called
"Yes" Daniel replied
"I need you to tetraholyte metriculatyle for me to mixed this healing portion" The chief priest said
"Ok" Daniel replied and left.
As he tried to open the door. He noticed Red substance flowing in through the door.
"what's this" he said and kneel down to study it.
"Blood" He exclaimed and open the door to see the source.
He waas shocked to see a young boy lying lifelessy in his own pool of blood. Quickly he ran back and call the chief priest.
Together they carried the young boy and placed him under treatment.
THE NEXT MORNING
Jeff woke up to find himself on a bed
"Where am I" He asked as he looked around.
He could heard whispers but didn't know where it came from.
IN THE CHIEF PRIEST ROOM
Kusandra seven days has expelled in the pot. The chief priest and Daniel were performing the final ritual.
After some minutes of chanting magical spells. The jinx in which Kusandra mind was caged shattered and the tracking portion flow out of her body. The pot she was in shattered. She stood up as memory of how she was capture in Aragon village and her parent flowed into her.
"Nooooo" she screamed as she covered her body with a towel on the floor.
Quickly Daniel ran to bring her clothes...
Jeff was still on the bed thinking about how he got there. He heard footstep and quickly he pretended as if he was sleeping.
"Wake up boy who did you think you are fooling" A loud baritone voice said.
"Gosh" Jeff exclaimed. He has always wonder why people always loved calling him boy and he hated being called that
"Hey mister, I'm not a boy, I'm a man, a man with responsibility for that" He looked around and saw no one.
He was shocked to see...
GUESS WHO
T.b.c

THE CLASH OF GODS
SEASON 1 FINALE
EPISODE 31
:
The chief priest walked out in search of Jeff. He sighted him afar. He knew it will not be easy to convince Jeff. Then an idea dropped in his mind...
Jeff was sitting down under a mango tree. He saw an old and wrinkled old man walking towards him but he ignore him and turn his face to another direction. The old man stopped and moves towards Jeff.
He sat down with Jeff and started laughing sacrastically. Jeff looked at him and saw he was toothless. He turned his face in another and pretended as if he did not see him
The old stood up and walks to the direction Jeff was facing and started laughing pointing at Jeff
"Why are you so Jobless" Jeff asked
"Hahaha you are the one Jobless cos you are running away from your destiny" the old man said surprising Jeff
"Who are you" Jeff asked
"Hahaha the question is who are you" The old man replied
"You did not anything about me right" Jeff asked
"Sure I didn't anything about you but You are Jeff the real heir of Valencia Hahaha"The old man said and walked away
"La la la la" He sing as he walked away
Jeff opened his mouth surprised
"Wait" He managed to say
"any problem" The old man asked facing Jeff
"I want to... He tried to say but a sound interupted him
"What was that" He said asking no one in particular.
Then he heard the sound again and he discovered it was from his breast pocket. He put his hand in his pocket and brought out what was bringing the sound. He was surprised to see it was the compass he saw on the floor the day he met the dragon (Read episode 27&28 for more details about how he met the dragon).
He studied the compass well and he noticed it was made of gold. The more he looked at it the more the interest in him developed that he totally forget about the mysterious old man. His hand touched the tip of the compass and it gives a loud sound and suddenly the arrow in the compass started rotating with full speed. He looked at the arrow keenly and suddenly he fall into trance
#The #trance
Jeff found himself in the cloud. He looked up and saw a fire burning in the midst of water. He was surprised to see that fire have the shape of a human head. He tried to move closer to observe more But he heard his name
"Jeff, Jeff" He heard the fire called him
"Who are you and where am I" Jeff asked
"Who am I and where you are doesn't matter" The fire replied
"Hmmmn" Jeff replied
"How long will you keep running from your destiny Jefg, when will you face the challanges awaiting you" The fire said
"I'm not who you think I am, I am a nobody, why can't everybody just leave me alone"
"Shut up" The fire shouted as it boomed up. "Look up and see what will happen if you refuse to accept who u are" The fire said
Jeff looked up and saw a screen just like a tv on and He saw King Henry on a large throne and darkness overshadowed Valencia as everything there became greenish in colour and moving around were different kind of spirit some with two heads, three heads even four heads the spirits were moving around guarding King Henry Then he saw something that shocked him. He saw a beast as big as hulk there were 4 in number holding 4 captive. He noticed there are the people he met earlier which are: THE CHIEF PRIEST, KUSANDRA, DANIEL and guess who is the fourth Him (Jeff) himself.
The beast brought them towards King Henry.
"Hahahaha Kusandra we met again. Hahaha wait who am I seeing Haaa Jeff the chosen one welcome to the paradise of me Henry The greatest evil and your worst nightmare Hahaha" King Henry laughing
"Jealousness turn you evil Henry, over-Zealousness for power overshadowed your mind. But you can't get away with this because the chosen have be destined to save us" Kusandra said
"Hahaha I've already get away with this... Kill them all" King Henry screamed and a large stick or should it be called pestle were given to the beast.
They raise the pestle up and GBOOOAA!!! (I think you know what happened lolz) Immediately the screen or maybe tv off
"This is what happen when you forfeit your destiny as the chosenone. Note this there are three differnt bloods flowing which are blood of Henry, Betty and James" The fire said in a loud voice
"But Henry is not my father how come I have his blood"Jeff asked
"He donated his blood to you when you are short of blood many years ago. Now Go and make use of your power to save Valencia. There are some people that are destine to be your guardian you have met them before so Go Go Go"The fire said till his voice faded.
#Reality
Jeff woked up from the trance a strong wind blowing furiously. He couldn't find the old man,
"Old man" He called but got no response
Quickly he stood up ran towards the direction of the chief priest house with the wind blowing his clothes and hair backward...
*******THE END*******
Hmmn the end of season 1 watch out for season 2 titled THE CLASH OF GODS (Battle for Justice).
I'm really sorry for all the errors.
Thanks